Premades going in?

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Hi Guys,

I have been retired from grepolis for a few years but have been considering jumping back in.
Definitely dont want to join in on my own. I was curious if there are any decent pre-mades recruiting

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
What is the reasoning behind such low alliance caps... When I played Marathon US 37, the cap was 125... Is the interest now so low that having a decent cap of 75 to 100 would mean only about 3 or 4 alliances!!!

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
I was able to recruit some old friends and started up a lil clan. If anyone needs a home let me know. Most of us havent played in a few years but when we were playing we did win Olympus

DeletedUser7205

So true Steve. I'm sure all alliances with a cap of 20 fully expect to send the gazillion resources to 7 wonders by themselves.
I guess every single member in the 20 player alliance will have a city on each WW island lol???

@InnoGames - Please fix this clear mistake. The alliance cap of 20 is quite frankly insane. Just do the math for WW and see.

It should at a minimum be 30. In other news, have this hilarious screenshot.

ee1179f020d681b8864d37d1d7ef9de5.png

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
A cap of 125 would mean a grand total of less than 3 alliances a month into the world.
I was just pointing out what the cap was when I played Marathon... I think you would be hard pressed to fine anyone here that thinks this world capped at 20 per alliance is a good idea!!! Personally I don't think alliance caps ever need to be below 50 and I believe the higher the cap the higher the quality of competition in a world. I also believe that the ability to pact should be eliminated and that alliances should not be able to tear down a wonder to let other players in on the crown.

Shock

Philosopher
From my brief experience on US servers, doesn't seem to be enough players for higher alliance caps

Also without being able to pact there would still be pacts and sister alliances, just not officially marked in game, but just change the color of the alliance for you and bam, it's the same thing basically lmao

DeletedUser7205

There are plenty of players here and alliances are constantly out of space at the (clearly a mistake) 20 cap.

Again...
@InnoGames - Please fix this clear mistake. The alliance cap of 20 is quite frankly insane. Just do the math for WW and see.

IT SHOULD BE 40 MINIMUM or WW stage will take 4 years!

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I am currently looking at this and will likely increase the alliance cap tomorrow to 40.