premade

DeletedUser2622

My point is that you make a habit of getting involved in things you never finish and to take anything you say with a grain of salt.

DeletedUser9851

You're name sounds familiar, so i guess we've played against each other at some point. Well you are correct.jpg i have never finished any world I've played. so you left out a few. I either get bored, get sick, or get disgusted. But what ever Alliance I'm in, for whatever time i spend there, I believe I'm always an asset. Or at least I hope I've been so. But you wouldn't know that because we never played on the same side, or have we? But as usual someone always has get into Oggami's business. kewlstorybrofob.jpg

But remember if Travis.jpg, you will surely lose. Spives = whats going on.jpg

DeletedUser

You're name sounds familiar, so i guess we've played against each other at some point. Well View attachment 2490 i have never finished any world I've played. so you left out a few. I either get bored, get sick, or get disgusted. But what ever Alliance I'm in, for whatever time i spend there, I believe I'm always an asset. Or at least I hope I've been so. But you wouldn't know that because we never played on the same side, or have we? But as usual someone always has get into Oggami's business. View attachment 2491

But remember if View attachment 2492, you will surely lose. Spives = View attachment 2493

EXCELLENT USE OF MEMES + Repz for youz