Premade Contract Killers (Elite)

DeletedUser

Guys,

My name is Persie15, in real life Rick, 18 years old, Dutch and living in Holland.
I've got a lot of experience with the game and now I'm here to watch how the US server is doing.
Now I played only at Upsilon (world 21) here, and I'm going to start in Phi.

My plan is to start a really, tiny alliance with 4 to 5 players who know the game and have the possibility to grow pretty fast.
What you need to be:
- Active, extreme active, like 10 to 12 hours in a day you've the possibility to check Grepolis, I mean not being online that time but just you can be contacted over the whole day.
- Experienced, we're extremely elite what means we've to be knowing the game to survive. It'll be hard.
- Social, reading the forum always when you login and repeat at every sort of forum.
- Responsible, everyone get founder rights because we're all even important to the alliance. And we're going to play a long long time on this world and I don't like that people just quit.

If you're interested, please place something what's motivating me and I'll contact you when I'm interested.
Tell something about you're experience, what kind of player you're are, etc..

Note: I'll be pretty selective because I don't want to fail at this one, don't feel insulted or something when I don't contact you.

Info:

Members:
- Persie15
- Martyoo

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6486

you're being way too selective but good luck anyway

DeletedUser

Thanks, you good luck too!
Changed requirements a bit.

DeletedUser

No such thing as too selective

Good luck, I like your style! :D

DeletedUser

Not a good idea to give everyone founder rights, but good luck!

DeletedUser5088

Good Luck in this world :)

@Strikehard there is such thing as too selective: When you are so selective you end up being a one man alliance :p

DeletedUser

Good Luck in this world :)

@Strikehard there is such thing as too selective: When you are so selective you end up being a one man alliance :p

A one man, quality, team :p

Quality>quantity and looks like this guy has it

DeletedUser

Thankss for all the goodluck, but there must be more people who want to try this kind of challenge.

DeletedUser

Hi Persie,

I'd like to know a little more about this alliance. I'm Dutch myself, have been playing this game for about 2.5-3 years and would like to have some kind of challenge. I'll send you a PM later today.

DeletedUser6819

hey another dutch player, how many are there on this server?

DeletedUser

Quite a lot, I thought. I've met many before while playing on other worlds.