Premade Applications

DeletedUser

Here you guys that have premades can apply to have me in your alliance ;) All I can guarantee in a world for the alliance is a crown.

DeletedUser4460

would you be my mrinnocence?
i don't want to lead though :(

DeletedUser10504

Death from above will be moving northeast. we have 35 members going to this world from 'sparta' You can look us up. '9' in the world.

DeletedUser11139

You can join our ranks in (E.o.D) if you fit the bill. I have questions you will need to answer first.. I also have rules and terms that you will need to agree to before I can send an invite.

DeletedUser

Death from above will be moving northeast. we have 35 members going to this world from 'sparta' You can look us up. '9' in the world.

I dont like sparta xD

You can join our ranks in (E.o.D) if you fit the bill. I have questions you will need to answer first.. I also have rules and terms that you will need to agree to before I can send an invite.

Ask your questions... But I am a rule breaker (not grepo rules, ILY mods) in the sense that I attack everyone so diplo is out of the picture.

would you be my mrinnocence?
i don't want to lead though :(

Im not innocent so not sure how good that would work out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10504

so becaus ewe come fromsparta. its a no? its fine im just making it sure

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser11146

Hey,
In my opinion I shouldn't be asking you to join you should be asking me. That being said if you wanna win a crown join us.

DeletedUser11139

Questions:

1) How long have you been playing?

2) How many worlds have you been a part of and what are the worlds?

3) How good do you rank yourself from 1 to 10.. (1) being your first time playing, To (10) being you are a Mass gold user and have been playing since Inno games bought the rights to Grepolis? Please explain why you give yourself that rank?

4) Have you ever been a Founder or Leader before? What was the alliances name?

I am the same as you I attack everyone who doesn't have a Blue Flag.. And our Motto is : We eat our own.

* So if we have players in our ranks who don't keep up, they becomes food for the alliance as a whole.*

DeletedUser

Questions:

1) How long have you been playing?

2) How many worlds have you been a part of and what are the worlds?

3) How good do you rank yourself from 1 to 10.. (1) being your first time playing, To (10) being you are a Mass gold user and have been playing since Inno games bought the rights to Grepolis? Please explain why you give yourself that rank?

4) Have you ever been a Founder or Leader before? What was the alliances name?

I am the same as you I attack everyone who doesn't have a Blue Flag.. And our Motto is : We eat our own.

* So if we have players in our ranks who don't keep up, they becomes food for the alliance as a whole.*

5) Who is your daddy, and whaaaat doesss he do.

DeletedUser11139

Meaning you farm your inactives?
If one of our own isn't pulling his or her weight or is inactive for 48 hours. They will become food for the alliance as a whole. Only the Strong survive.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser11830

I will be going South-East with my city. I will be making an alliance, name is as yet undecided. I have run numerous alliances and all have been successful. I have been playing Grepolis now for roughly 2 years and have a fair but firm style of leadership which focusses on Team Work, Activity and Loyalty so if that sounds like something you could commit to follow me you will not regret it!

Also I did used to play Lord of Ultima and achieved a crown on there which ok is not a direct comparisson to this game but does prove an aptitude for these games on top of my previous experience.

Let's go rock the world :D will be fab

DeletedUser

1. About 3 years
2. like 7, main world Byz
3. 11 I got those snipes
4. My alliance in byz I was a leader in.

DeletedUser

First time on a US server. I am a sick disease of a player... If you want me I can show you what kind of business I'm doing on another Server currently leading the WW charge in the top fighters alliance. Words are cheap, Pm me. Lots of love Danny

DeletedUser11481

Words are expensive, wrong words at wrong times can lead to death or prosecution...

Its good to see so many .en faces coming over to join .us (some for the first time, others simply returning) Warms my heart :)