Predictions

DeletedUser

Here is where you post predictions of events to show everyone else how good you are at causation effects in the world!

What do you think will happen next?

Who is going to get rimmed?

When is alliance ___ going to fail?

Who will win the next war between _____ and _____?

My prediction? I think that many people are going to quit this world over the next month and a half.
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

**This prediction is based on my memory of another world that started before thanksgiving. Many people just felt that the holidays screwed up their start in the game. and they join the next world.

DeletedUser

**This prediction is based on my memory of another world that started before thanksgiving. Many people just felt that the holidays screwed up their start in the game. and they join the next world.

I dont think holidays will mess it up too much, christmas event next week will help placate people.

The bigger concern is there are a lot of people here from EN servers due to the server drought over there, and how many will leave once a suitable EN Server starts.

DeletedUser

Thats not really a prediction more of a known fact :p. Majority of players quit in the beginning due to so many variables then I would rather not get into. But all of these are predictable due to some extent(Because they arent random. Hardly anything is actually random.) if you can get the information, and grep is one of those magical games where all the info is available to a extent.

With that being said. I believe that within the next two months that atleast 50 alliances will fall.

DeletedUser10390

With that being said. I believe that within the next two months that atleast 50 alliances will fall.

Lol really? You dont say. There is over 400 Alliances at this time. 50? Try 200+

DeletedUser6398

I predict420 Nation will rise to TOP TEN. ..as for reasons "why I believe this to be true", I will keep that to myself, since "bias" is obviously one of them..
(as for the "dynamic mechanism" of why I believe this an inevitable reality, now why would I reveal that here? lmao!)