Predictions

DeletedUser4951

I predict that Dennis Rodman will become ambassador to North Korea. Oh wait we're talking about Naxos predictions

DeletedUser4951

Nobody in specific, but there's always a dark horse mofo. :)

DeletedUser10267

New World Order will have disbanded by ten days after bp ends.

DeletedUser10179

I doubt it tj... I think they will be contesters early on in this world... you watch, being an MRA doesn't mean they suck....

DeletedUser

You see it all the time. The MRA gets a good guy, another good guy knows this good guy so joins, pretty soon you've got maybe 15 good members that hold up the rest of the alliance for a little while after BP ends, but they always end up falling apart. I give NWO a month.

Immortals won't last long at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NWO has an academy! I believe that proves their MRAness to any doubters.

DeletedUser9662

NWO has an academy! I believe that proves their MRAness to any doubters.

An academy, a sister alliance, and have reached the world cap limit. What's next a family of NWO's?

DeletedUser3109

Yes I can finally nominate them the first official MRA of the world, It took all day but it finally happened.

DeletedUser3109

The first official MRA just dropped thier MRA status with a nice average.

DeletedUser

No, the first official MRA just kicked out their small players after 1 day. For all they know, those small players could be some of their best players who were just absent for a single day and are about to pick up growth. You don't dump people for points on the first day of the world, that's ridiculous.

Update:

An academy, a sister alliance, and have reached the world cap limit. What's next a family of NWO's?

Nope, Immortals has an academy! So their family of alliances totals 4 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10897

I'm not sure what a Spratan is, but they sound deadly.

a Spratan. you know, like the people that are orange because the threaten the spratans and get a mean spratan.