Predictions here.

Draconiz

Newcomer
Why did Crabs, Cry Havok, Killer CLowns, and MGGA all offer me a Position as 2nd in Command over their Alliances and with none-of-my-own-loyal-crew I had to conjure up from Long-Lost Years ago, Like Sir Anaarchy whom has Played in a Dozen Alliances that I was Leader and Founder in them all...

Sitting right there mate.

Someones not been taking his meds I think..

giphy.gif

DeletedUser16022

I concede the point... I still think you got a thing or two to learn about clowns...

DeletedUser16022

I tried to apologize to Slasherdan today and found out that he is in VM... My Wrath is so slow that y'all just get bored and leave...

Anyway,sounds like Dan got drunk on the job again and I will have to try and send him the gifts he deserves when he awakens... Pass the word along, birdie...

DeletedUser16022

You know Meg... A long time ago-when you were a bright eyed, new player like me... You used to get a kick out of my Shenanigans...

DeletedUser16022

No it is time to make ancient history when Meg and I had no friends... We actually shared Porcupines Alliance as a Sister Alliance and Meg was on a Team with me... Then I sold out to THC and they all followed my horrible example... That is why I fight so hard to make it right now, since I messed up and fell in the pit some players try to keep the community and server standards and regulations trapped in...

We made it to 7th Rank across the Board with Noneof the Top 6 Help and despite all of their Discouragement to Grow and Incentive to Join on as another disposable Leader...

I predict a 4 WW Crown for Top Players, just to prove that some of us cannot be boughten and we prefer to make or buy our own power because there is no rhyme or reason as to what motivates us to be boughten except loyalty... We can all learn some things about buying a little extra loyalty sometimes and maybe Contracting Top Players and Top League(Say what? We have an Academy Alliance too?!) No, we just usethem forBigger Players, sicne you keep eating all of ours... I think I recruited 3/4 of the top 6 Alliance Players out of hatred from me and into their Mass Alliance Running Ways, that I helped to tempt a new generation of us into falling into...

I will stand by my Grepolis Sins... I failed this Community as an Advocate by Being a Scumbag Alliance Hopper in my first world and crawling back to the alliance that I had real friends in after they used me up for my ideas, lackeys, and recruitment...

Then I was discarded and denied a Crown because I was not a Worthwhile Founder... Did not use enough gaming gold :-0 So for that Teenager I was that fell in love with Grepolis all those years ago and jumped on the train for an easy crown and paving a way to accept their standards, regulations, and limits upon their Power...

If I needed the Top 6 to make my Power, then I would need to join them to keep my Power, therefore if my Power continues to gain; I generate my own Power and can set right all of my Greoplian Misdeeds and Dis-services to this Community over the years...

FYI; GrepoTeam is still having a hard time getting the New Ares Patron Code to work in Tegea Server... If you use the Mobile App, it will allow you to choose Ares and now I am going to use my time in the Sandbox Training, to show y'alls something neat with Ares in the next Revolt, Morale, Nigth-Bonus World...

Even us Champions need sleep and like mostly secure nights instead of 3 months of solid persecution from all 6 top alliances and the Members that I sent to them by reinforcing their hate for me and allowing my Ghestapo Alliance Administration to just kindly do damage control until we got some leverage finally...

The first thing I am going to do is waste my new leverage and large and expensive attacks that have no hope of suceeding against any of the Top7, the otherTop 6 would like to Mercenaryarilly Negotiate some kind of 3rd Powerblock to unbalance any of the Top 6 that any 2 of Top6 offer us the most lucrative deals for...

From here and even after I set my World Wonders I will sell my Members and Myself for Top Pay and Higher RIsks... No risk is too high...

This is coming from the guy that kept growing cities faster than y'all could digest them to keep small and dishearten all Players in our Teams lol... Thank you all for makiing us money-hungry Mercenaries. We arejust 1 step below the scum that rules the servers and to your left are Players willing to join Alliance to gather intel...

What top players and top league will not do is merge into any of the Top 6 Alliance and solidify a 2 way powerblock... We retain the right to form the weakest 3rd Powerblock we can throw at this world, just to scrape by with a 2nd place crown and trophies on our profiles from Tegea...

Emperor Loki,
Captain of Top Players and Top League;
When you are Topclass Elite all that is left is to sell your sword for the cause that pays the most and eases our conscious the most... Just like the scumbags we serve :-D

DeletedUser16022

On a more forereal and serious note... I knew Meg when she was just a Beagle Pup like Snoopie and got some Porcupine Needles in her nose and well... Valoiz was there too and I taught him how to be a scumbag by my example too...

DeletedUser16022

I think Valoiz learned from me to be the best scumbags we could be and even took it a step farther...

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
On a more forereal and serious note... I knew Meg when she was just a Beagle Pup like Snoopie and got some Porcupine Needles in her nose and well... Valoiz was there too and I taught him how to be a scumbag by my example too...

You must be confusing me with another "Meg" as there are many. You and I have never shared a team. In fact, I can't find a single world where we played together.

DeletedUser16542

No it is time to make ancient history when Meg and I had no friends... We actually shared Porcupines Alliance as a Sister Alliance and Meg was on a Team with me... Then I sold out to THC and they all followed my horrible example... That is why I fight so hard to make it right now, since I messed up and fell in the pit some players try to keep the community and server standards and regulations trapped in...

We made it to 7th Rank across the Board with Noneof the Top 6 Help and despite all of their Discouragement to Grow and Incentive to Join on as another disposable Leader...

I predict a 4 WW Crown for Top Players, just to prove that some of us cannot be boughten and we prefer to make or buy our own power because there is no rhyme or reason as to what motivates us to be boughten except loyalty... We can all learn some things about buying a little extra loyalty sometimes and maybe Contracting Top Players and Top League(Say what? We have an Academy Alliance too?!) No, we just usethem forBigger Players, sicne you keep eating all of ours... I think I recruited 3/4 of the top 6 Alliance Players out of hatred from me and into their Mass Alliance Running Ways, that I helped to tempt a new generation of us into falling into...

I will stand by my Grepolis Sins... I failed this Community as an Advocate by Being a Scumbag Alliance Hopper in my first world and crawling back to the alliance that I had real friends in after they used me up for my ideas, lackeys, and recruitment...

Then I was discarded and denied a Crown because I was not a Worthwhile Founder... Did not use enough gaming gold :-0 So for that Teenager I was that fell in love with Grepolis all those years ago and jumped on the train for an easy crown and paving a way to accept their standards, regulations, and limits upon their Power...

If I needed the Top 6 to make my Power, then I would need to join them to keep my Power, therefore if my Power continues to gain; I generate my own Power and can set right all of my Greoplian Misdeeds and Dis-services to this Community over the years...

FYI; GrepoTeam is still having a hard time getting the New Ares Patron Code to work in Tegea Server... If you use the Mobile App, it will allow you to choose Ares and now I am going to use my time in the Sandbox Training, to show y'alls something neat with Ares in the next Revolt, Morale, Nigth-Bonus World...

Even us Champions need sleep and like mostly secure nights instead of 3 months of solid persecution from all 6 top alliances and the Members that I sent to them by reinforcing their hate for me and allowing my Ghestapo Alliance Administration to just kindly do damage control until we got some leverage finally...

The first thing I am going to do is waste my new leverage and large and expensive attacks that have no hope of suceeding against any of the Top7, the otherTop 6 would like to Mercenaryarilly Negotiate some kind of 3rd Powerblock to unbalance any of the Top 6 that any 2 of Top6 offer us the most lucrative deals for...

From here and even after I set my World Wonders I will sell my Members and Myself for Top Pay and Higher RIsks... No risk is too high...

This is coming from the guy that kept growing cities faster than y'all could digest them to keep small and dishearten all Players in our Teams lol... Thank you all for makiing us money-hungry Mercenaries. We arejust 1 step below the scum that rules the servers and to your left are Players willing to join Alliance to gather intel...

What top players and top league will not do is merge into any of the Top 6 Alliance and solidify a 2 way powerblock... We retain the right to form the weakest 3rd Powerblock we can throw at this world, just to scrape by with a 2nd place crown and trophies on our profiles from Tegea...

Emperor Loki,
Captain of Top Players and Top League;
When you are Topclass Elite all that is left is to sell your sword for the cause that pays the most and eases our conscious the most... Just like the scumbags we serve :-D
you should get off the cider