Predictions here.

DeletedUser16022

Ask him about my Def and watch SlasherDan get nervous remembering my Rookie year DEF and thinking about my Veteran Mastery... I cannot wait until Morale and Night Bonus come back... Slasherdan will make sure to be far on an away side of the map from me, like he does every world since he tried to kick my butt in Hermonassa over leaving Wolverines for Multum Imparvo and how I came back to wolverines and responded to his First strikes by taking all of his Cities and Ghosting is Olde Arse out of Hermonassa a month before endgame

DeletedUser16022

I ghosted out some of this buddies that came at me while we were all in wolverines too

DeletedUser16022

They lost so many Cities to me they quit and in my first world I hade almost 40 Cities thanks to taking all of SlasherDans and his Insurgent Friends

DeletedUser16022

Mind you... That was my Rookie Year I am retarded and get worse at this game every year, where I ignore the Grepo Advise about Never using Swords as an OFF Nuke...

I did it anyway and I guarantee I can kill your Manticori Nuke, the strongest troops in the game next to ladon's now, with an Swordsment Nuke. That is right. I suck at this game so bad I kill Manticores with my DEF Sword Nuke on the same Island and still got half my Sword Nuke and all the BPs from your every last manticori dying from the weakest troop in Grepolis... I bet you never even bother to do the arithematic and even see if there were situations that one coud use swords or archers for OFF and I got whole Strategy Guides on both that are so good, I have t offer them out as reperations or Tribute to make peace with some of the baddest warriors in the land, because I got the badest Guildes written in the land that one can study... If you doubt me just ask around...

I have been reverse engineering the mathe in this game with my computer programming and backwards mathe skills since my first years and suggesting troop Combos that provide a buffer of troops for you more valuable troops in your army and make it hit just as hard with OFF or DEF and save lives on your most valuable troops by using a buffer net of spare troops to soak up some of the losses on the attack especially if thos buffer troops even have a low attack type of that Unit DEF Type.

DeletedUser16022

I am so retarded this year I am reading the Algorithms and figured out how to use OFF Troops DEF Stats To AuG Ment DEF TROOPS to make the DEF and OFF exactly equilized where it can be full off or full def with the mix and work both ways and it even detatches into 4 or 5 blocks of 25% City Troops that can be split any of the Combo of 4-25% portions of all Cities Land or Navy and all the troops combine into any ratio from those 5 blocks of 25% of all troops an be split into to be the ratio of OFF orDEF you need depending on the Situation... I could prove it if y'all would quit spaming my Battle alarms for the past 3 Months at 24/7 hours and days a week to the point the battle alarm disrupts my Daily life and y'all just leave my Cities in Red Revolt with out Sending CS, so y'all can just make my alarms keep echoing everywhere I go any odd hours with 3-5 hours break in a few days set max...

I think have I managed between 3 and 5 hours of sleep a week for the last 3 months because of y'all sending spam attacks, while gaining nothing to farm and now troops to kill or favor to steal except a droplet on occasion when I am tired or busy with something important like a casemanager because I am a Special Needs CItizen and they manage my Housing...

I even got dope heads thinking I am twacked on hard drugs making my housing ring with 2 and 3 different battle alarms from being connected on all of my devices and it echoes through my house at 4 in the morning so the Dope fiends in the Neighborhood think it is a party and y'all have nor respect for an opposing players as a human being in your pursuit to gain a Picture of a Crown on an accounts you play that exists no where, but the space of the screen in your electronic devices... Y'all act like getting a Crown is the only way to be treat with respect; when you have no clue what Respect is, because you do not even have enougn Respect for yourself to be an honorable person and not treat Players like they are the Program on the Computeer that you must defeat and the symbol of the Crown is your way of proving that you are better than them; Because they did not have enough Gold or had to use market to offer up Resources just to put be 1 out of 3 cities behind by end of beginner protection and have to setlle with 2 out of 3 Beginner Period City Slots...

Yet' y'ouns think we are trying to get over on you and take away your dollars that you converted into pixles of wood and troops adn peoplelike me got some of our own Gold and Give Whole Cities away to Members that need a better Vantage Point to start getting more OFF and DEF going...

You have no clue about strengthening your weak so they can support and raise up the strong in the group

That and we do not mind helping a Player in need with a Couple of Cites because we are board or have more than one on the same Island and could use a free city slot to get into som more war...

Hell I am willing to give away my O54 if y'all can figure out and get past my hidden troops and DLU I might be able to time in because a lot of your CSs are vanishing in our Territories never to come home again and I taught all of these people how to sink your Damn COlonials and dodge the bullcrap attacks and just leave the city bare for u guys until you think it is safe to send a Colonial

We are getting more BP down here from our DEF and CS sniping on y'all than y'all are getting by boating up on our Cities and not having enough BPs to get the Next City Slot... I know the Feeling, I had 13 Cities today, so I just gave on away to a Member that needed a Revolt City in O54 because I have to scrap and salvage for my OFF and DEF to the point I stay bare of troops, but always stay full on Cities and somehow gain Revolt ready Cities because they are internals you dummies and they do not show up on Grepdata as Intel... So most of you think I still cannot time Revolt attack and I am looking forward to the shock you experience when you find out I already Mastered timing a Revolt, but I do not want to take your Citeis yet, it is too soon and too messy... I'll let time carve my Pathe

Good day

DeletedUser16022

Clown god... I did more in Founding Clow College did SlasherDan ever did, with Glock and Maxx II

DeletedUser16022

and The only great CLown God I know of in Grepolis is JokerLaugh101... He did not lose his Honor and Integrity and forget that the Crowd are the ones we are supposed to make happy even though very few of them would ever know how to truly make one of us happy, let alone happy with our selves...

DeletedUser16022

Even if that Clown is Miserable, it is his God-Born-Talent to make the whole-world Laugh while a true crown bears the burdens of his trials upon no one else, butcause the Crowd must laugh and be made happy through the clown's antics, even at the darkest of times... SlasherDan would not know the first thig about being a clown... It is not for the elite to enjoy the suffering of others threw the most fun and humorous hate monster devils y'all really are... Cuz a Clown is down to opining up the Gates of Shangri La and Finding the Gold of Elderado... Because a real Clown has hope and the back bone to push Fate into making the crowd happy and making the crowd laugh, because for the Jester being able to make the World Cheerful is the only way the Clown can get a glimpse on that concept that their laughter shows they have, but the clown does not terrify the crowd with his woes and brutalize the Audience...

The Clown finds away the make Smile the ones that really need it most, becasue even thought the clown does not know what Kindness and Light is, He takes Pleasure in knowing that even with all the Evils of the WOrld, the true CLown ALWAYS MAKES THE AUdIENCE lauGh and the CROWd joyous and happy...

These Crowds do not sound happy about how you treat human being behind these accounts like livestock to herd into your Expansion and they are miserable... There is no great Clown God, because the People have Forgotton How to laugh and no Real Clown has taken the Responsibilty to make the Crown Joyous and Laugh Once More... That Does not sound like a Jester or Clown God is anywhere to be Found, Cuz there is no great personality to distract the Public from their Troubles and woes and truly laugh because of the good laughter The real Clown has given the world... Instead I hearPeople speaking out in these forums and y'all making Jokes about it to make your petty selves laugh and make believe that making ony a couple of Sadistic Minds laugh at the way you treat Humanity is not the ROLE OF A TRUE CLOWN! LET ALONE A CLOWN-GOD... A REAL Jester makes the sick, sufferring, and hard-struggling Public forget there woes and enjoy some genuine pure lighthearted and innoccent Laughter that even made the babies chuckle...

You freaks come around these people kids acting and talking down to people like you do and making malicious jokes for your ignorant friends think that watching real life people go through depression and hardships and struggles and have their only source of Circus Amusement Cut off Cuz you Fake Self-Appointed Gods and Clowns have know clue the responsibility fo being a Jester for the Court and keeping Sketch, Joke, and every golden moment that presents itself to use all of your shimmeriness as a Clown and run the distance with what life brought and make all the Publike Righteous with Laughter... Y'all Malicious Dismisles and Taunting and Inside Jokes at the expense of another ego, to boost your power and influence over the humble and weak... Beware the Meek, We act like lambs until we have the chance to wolf down a fake clown and let the original Clown-God turn those wicked Creatours into a tortured spirit trapped and stretched over a cave entrance that was a tunnel to Hades, so the Hollow could try to speak only to hear itself whiper through the rustling of it's false clown stretched Flesh... So y'all better quit claiming to be real Clowns or Dionysius with have your own Soul Trapped in a stretched out version of boneless and Hollow flesh, so that all you can do is let the spirtis and winds worn of travelers that hell was nearby, because that was all you brought them in life is misery and so now you will be a clown and facade in your own cursed and wicked flesh for not being a real clown and forever having to ward off weary traverllers that your spirit trapped in your own dead and stretched cursed flesh will now perform Dionysus Clown duties because now you actually make them Happy they got to avoid Hades and not turned into a spirit trapped in his own stretched and malformed fold of flesh that will Do what a clown will do and never make thet Crowd Up-Set or sat always leave them going on with life with a smile or more laughter, which the passersby heading you as the lowliest sort of attempted Clown, the town cry, because you get to ward of weary traveller from hell and the REal CLow God Dionysus never forgives a Fake Clown that did not bring joy and laughter to the peoplse minds and hearts even the the Jester/Clown has never and probably will never had much to laugh for, but he is blessed and he Brings the People joy and Dionysus, The God of all CLown Gods is proud because another one of his kids passed the test and was a real Clown Bringing joy in a dying and suffering world and bringin laughter to a life that everyone only wants to scream from Pain..

So do not flatter yourselves about Clown Gods or any other kinds of Gods... The fact that none of you will much know or care for the life morales and truth behind my stories in youn's all's eyes y'all are the greatest things that walked on this Planet and becuase that is true we are all here to let you have a clown life of ease and maker your Jesterial Court a Gladiator Arena, Like Rome did...

Fake Arse pretend Gods... Hell I'm an Old Clown God, but the Original Clown God Dionysis is thousands of years older

The Oriental call their Clown God Bacchus...

Now go learn thwat it truly means what you Devils and False Phrophest Claim or have your Lackeys claim you are... Y'all should be laughing at y'alll selves thinking y'ouns kept some players out of joy, when you just recruit the runs that like playing corruptly and no matter how bad the get upset other peole will hurt even though they may not nor did not deserve the mental and emotional abuse and harassment over you clowns being fooled into thinking your ways are funny except to people that get off on having to suffer and be wicked to one another for amustment or fun... I do not know what you modern day clowns call those wicked that enjoy their and others suffering togeterh... We call them Devils that want to watch you fall to there level, so they got fresh meat for their twiseted Hive mind

Yuck, Amen, Hallalujah God keep your hands upon me through all fo this unrighteous filth and jokes talking down about the community... That sounds like a clown that tried to learn a joke at clown school and faild to see what could possbilely be funny and why all these dull minded people in the world would laugh and there was no humor to be found byt he fake clown... Because the fake clown sold his sole, to the Devils and the False Phrophets and wicked Spirital beasts you vile people lose on this community for your own joy cuz you're good enough to won a picture of a crown on your account, butt those new playesr need to be ran off so these wins can get easier until we break the game and win to the last Server, FOR A CARTOON CROWN I WILL SELL MY SOUL AND FORGET PEOPLE LIVE BEHIND THESE GAME ACCOUNTS AND THEY HAVE EMOTIONS AND ACHES LIKE ALL THE WORLD... They are not a bother to be here, they are a joy to have hear and watch be taught and apply what you taught them to grown into a functioning Veteran Player... CLOWN COLLEGE 101 ALWAYS Make even the least important person in the City laugh and smile becaues everyone deserves the joy of seeing a Real CLown and a real clown aims to make the lowlest peon to the kings himself enjoy life and forget their troubles for some laughter... You all slam people in the face, brain, and eyeballs with Hatred and Mockery at how self important than you and your Groupies will call you anything for the fame of being in the spot lite, until something better comes along... So take your Clown Groupies and Crawl back into whatever Toxic pit y'all came from and think about if you ever had the rold of a true clown or you were only a self and groupie appointed Clown because you can make the Cruel Hearted wicked laught with nothing close to teh realy righteouness in a true clowns angry disputes to their wild antics and flair for the extremely silly... Slahsher Dan Never Was, WIll Be, Has been a Clown in any form of life or existence he has exsited and and to day... Unless he retakes his course and lose the wicked humor for Wholesome Righteous Laughter instead ofmaking jokes about your bordem and how vile you were to some of tthe players you made quit for good or jupm alliances... Have fun wth your Delusions, Okay, bye-now...

DeletedUser16022

I will judge you to the quick y'ouns wanna pull the posse on Me again. Take it to the Maps...

DeletedUser16022

To think of all the nasty vile and toxic mean things you have done to people in persute of a game Cartoon crown and lose your mind in the Internet and forget that on the other side of your screen is a person who struggles too and might have been through some stuff, So it sets my Arse on fire... Y'all do not know what real abuse is... Y'ouns just mentally demean people for Generally trying to learn the game or ask for resources and help... I have been Internalized and talked down to like I was stupid and incompetent in alliances like youn's those are fighting words because I hated getting locked in the dark Celler CLoset with the door barricaded because my Laugher annoys you because it is a wholesome honest belly laugh and you think I bellow obnoxiously... Damnit by stomach hurts now,,, I think I might be sick if I laugh like that again and have too much fun, It is agony in this Dark Room imprisoned in the house sell... Getting Tired of this shit and I know Erik B down the Road has a sharpened Repica of the Connor McCLoude Sword, Maybe I should chop em up chop em up!

DeletedUser16022

So if you want to sit down and talk about The sort of mind set Real abuse puts on people and the way youn's act like rabbid animals because you donated some money to the game you enjoy for perks in the World you wanted to play... Appreciate the Small things, cuz of lot of you have not clue some of the things I have to take to my grave to never repeat because every nasty vile and evil demon and generational curse in my families and Adopted Famlies and Foster Home Family's and State Boarding School Family because of all the horrible things they people did over my love of life and my brain is apparently to odd shaped for any of those people to have ever appreciated...

Have any of you been an Orphan? I used to play this game every day when I was homeless on the streets and working... I help My Brothers' DD and JL101... I am so glad DD repeanted and wiped his mind and soul clean of the filth he had to thrust upon people cuz he got mesmerized by the Cartoon Clown, too... Man Y'all need a Pastor Every SUnday... I been studying Scripture Since I was a Boy With My Biblos fo many Mythos... Those Demons you all think you are Cool like Slasher Dan... Try going throught them for real and beat so bad, you could not go to school because the staate would take me away... So an 9 and 10 years old I would be home healing from a brutal beating and work all day doing carpenty work for a father that said we were too poor to give me any kind of luxouries because he has a new life now with a Woman and baby and my mom is alread dead, I was Lucky he even let me live with him and his new Family...

What? WHoe? I might not even be your child because my Mom was a whore and you did not ever take a blood test to prove my Legitimacy??? I thought God made me born legitimate, because people are Vile Creations; But a Strong Will and the Grace of God can make you the person you want to be... WTF, How do I legitimize myself when Mom is gone and it made me an outcast and cheap Labor like some kind of Hebrew Slave.... Damn I thought God let us all out of Israel... How the Hell Did I get stuck in the Desert again bearing my 40 years of trials and tribulations... They lasted until I got Medieval and let my fists talke faster than my motor Mouth and then Run My Motor Mouth and get myself sent to the Pysche Warbe and Not guilty for giving that bully cop medical leave...

I hurt people for a living and fun... My abusive life turned me into a Monk In Solitude and Chastity from this Vial Toxin is making you people thing you are deadly because you can move some Cartoon Troops... While I just Manslaughter my Uncle and twisted his neck on the side walk til it was facing the wrong direction and he was churping like a baby bird trying to get air.... I ran... The DuDe said he was gonna kill me wjen we got across the Road to that Spot and there he pulled his prison Shank he just got out a few days ago with... Fuck, I judo and crane whiped his body to the ground so hard now his neck is twisted... The cops saw me do it and they saw it was self defense because he kept his word and pulled his shank, so it was me or him... I ran off and he road in a meat wagon...

How many of you have experienced that?

I got a real good one... How many bone fractures does it take to build bone density to mostly unbreakable and bone stretching so these JuiJitsu holds do no hurt, becasue I can twist my own fingers and hand up my own Arse with my fingers backwards by now...

A really funny one, what wIll happen if you watch a Japanese Wasp seperate into two Japanese Beatles and the bith just blew my calf muscle... at least I can sleep in the hospital tonight...

My latest Shenmanigans in June 19 2018 Was to stand idle in front of that damn train behind me whose breaks are screatching... I am gonna Frog Leap and Surf this train and see what kind of an Immmortal I really am?

Ahh Shite, I am half lame for life... I guess I can at least enjoy playing Grepolis... Dude if I could get some sleep I think I would actually like grepolis abain... I am amazed at how few battle alarms I had to hear over the past couple of hours while I preached...

The Quiet is uncanny, fucking druggies slamming door, hear me in hear half-zombie from sleep deprivation but at least I was able to eat today, because by good that tightening in my gut from hearing that alarm every 30-45 minutes in shifts over the last month and a half has driven me into a 100% Psychosis and I am A DHS Pubic Safety Hazard because I am a Doctor Diagnosed Psychopathe and my doctor was only allowed to show me once, so we Label it Psychotic Features and only the Cops know I am 100% Psychopathe loving to qut people to the quick of their soul and mind cuz you guys do not what real misery and pain is... Well, it is like the Stephen King Movie Misery because you just fell of of a lumber stack and fractured your ankel... We are too poor for Insurance and if you favor it, it will heal eventually, just baby your ankle from the time you get done working for me until the time you go to bed...

I great, I am up all night again, this time in pain and stress wounded and I am being forced to work and walk on it with a warp brace... This Shite is gonna be a drag... I will not be able to climb anh lumber today... I do not care if he beats me for saying no... Maybe I will get lucky and Dad will just acciently break my neck cuz this working on a dead ankle is gonna leave me a gimp in my ankle and foot... I got to find away to get this fixed... Looks like I a sneaking out and telling the Neighbors what Dad is doing to me this time, so they can take me to the ER and State Cover it because tehy are my Emergency Guardians since I made it to home base and ran away for my health... They will not let me leave or Dad come get me. Luckily he hates Cops and I can Country Mile run my ass pretty fast to get to a safe home when things in my life were physically breaking and I was probably going to die in a few jays because goat might set in this fracture from all the bone shards rubbing off of my fractured ankle having to do Capentry Work and haul lumber even..

I wish I had a Mom and dad that Took me to the Hospital and actually made sure I got to eat instead of sleepingn outside because I am locked out of the house because thte County Kingpin has to collect his dues and his chic is at her Moms with my baby sister... Screw it... Gonna sleep in the flat bed truck, grab a pair of gloves and his extra Jacket and at least go to school tomorrow and get fed, since I will not have to work for a couple days...

Glad I packed a spare pair of clothes so I can was in the hose and change so I do not stink at school... Yay, I get to eat tomorrow! I am going to the lunch lady to get seconds and get all the leftovers I could because people were surprised to see me in such rough shape and shaking from hunger... Yall have probably never known Real Hunger... Hunger is not the desire to put yourself as Conqueror over people... Hunger is The Desire in the pit of one's stomach to never look pay and be the best friggin functional little well behaved Psychopathe I can me

DeletedUser16022

Hunger is a desire in your whole being to see people washed of their wickeness and come back to a sane way of thinking, because once my cheese slides off of my biscuit, it is over for me. My nervous test let people know I want to bite someones' throught out because you just called me what?! Now that is Hungry and Desire, going in like a vampire... I like my meats half raw anyway...

DeletedUser16022

Maybe we can partially boil our meats with the skull cap and have some head cheese

DeletedUser16022

Skull Cap, Liver Sausage, Onion, and Mayonaisse... I just have not found the right wicked creature that deserved to be hunted for it's skull cap... Animal Hearts are good too... They say that promotes long life if you Eat the heart of the Wicked Beasts that try to bite the Masters of the Universe with False Pretenses and being Spoiled in life and probably given everything they ever wanted...

Some of you people have spent your whole life yelling at the higher help because your Mom always talked down to y'alls hired Infereors

DeletedUser16022

I thought Elite meant being better faster and smarter at things than people... Not Born of life of given everything and spoiled, so you act like grown spoiled rotten children with your cliques and mean behavior... Honestly I have seen children treat people better and have a sense of community and inclusion... Like in High School when the whole class wanted to be in every class group I was in because they knew it was an automatic A no Matter what the class is... So people treated me well in school ... We did not mnd taking the patience to teach and gift people with a game hand up to get htme going.. I do not just give Cities away to y'all Revolting me, I obviously have to help you make me lost some Cities by giving some to my Alliance Members too..

It is not like I cannot just replace that city on a new cartoon island in cartoon paradise with my cartoon members getting back to life and helping one another learn

DeletedUser16022

Also a real Clown knows how to rain all over the wickedoers self made parades and get the people exicted and hopeful again... I bet I can out clown any clown god you send my way because even Gods are Dogs when they get life backwards and for get the basics of respect and civilized ettiquette

DeletedUser16022

If I am a god and I got myself and things backwards then my name calls me dog, I am not a dog, at least I hope I am not... I consider myself a Civilized and appropriately barbaric god...

You see I get to bost that claim because I was born into it... You all just make pretend you have done some God work for the sake of humanity and your own Moral Wholesomeness...

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
OK since this is a Predictions Here thread and not really a Sermon Thread, I predict the following...

Crabs and Crabs2 continue to bump and grind their way through this world! Clowns and Havoc, will do an admirable job trying to wear Crabs and Crabs2 down, but in the end I predict they will prevail!!!