Predictions here.

DeletedUser7205

Feel free to post your predictions on who is currently in the best position to win here.
Smack talk is welcome but keep it clean and not personal or mods will lose their minds. Remember that everyone is a delicate snowflake now so words from random people is the same as mass murder.
Remember this is a game not something to put on your resume or list as a life achievement. Your awards here are every bit as useless as all Lebron James championships and MVPs rolled up into one thing.

DeletedUser15689

World is up for grabs, Fighting has been fairly even.

Remember this is a game not something to put on your resume or list as a life achievement. Your awards here are every bit as useless as all Lebron James championships and MVPs rolled up into one thing.
Totally bummed about this.. thought it would look good next to my "candy crush highscore"

DeletedUser16022

Could be anyone's game. Depends upon Endurance, Patience, and Craftiness...

DeletedUser16022

I tend to disagree... The Top 4-8 will fall out of the middle and merge with y'ouns big guys or quit and then My Alliances will eat up the Bottom Quarter and Stay Grounded with a Foundation...

DeletedUser16022

Happens almost every time... The Middle Portion of the Top 200 Players dies out and 120 2/3rd will die out before World Wonders, Plus the Cities y'all will have saved to Favor Farm or use as A Shield/Deterrent... Y'all need to figure out a different Strategy... My New Tactic is bringing Loyalty Back...

DeletedUser16022

I coulld have done awesomer here with a smaller alliance... I can write a 100 Percent Correct and step by step Morale Table that adds the Morale Algorithm with Every Attack...

Been a racoon's-age since I been able to have a Low-Morale CS Driver to take Cities and Pass them back... I found my OFF Crew Members finally after years of searching and meeting people...

I hope the next Revolt World Wonders has Night Bonus and Morale so these BIgger bully alliance that use Catapults and Stonehail 30 times of the day and night with constant Alarms and no penalization for that kind of dirty tactics that make most players quit or Join the Bully Alliance...
Have have had the same 2-5 Cities in O54 on Tegea hit with 30-40 Catapult Hits with Stonehail for 2 Months Straight...

No wonder why my Body is rejecting me and making me sick for investing all that energy and anxiety to have people attempt to bullyme out of the game... Traitorous Members that took the first opportunity to propagnadize and dishearthen as many Members as they could before Doing the Smarth thing and Joining the Top 3 Alliances, cuz No Founders are good enough to stand toe-to-toe with the top 3, with 2 Alliance and 2 Allies in the Bottom 15...

I am waiting for the Middle Half of the Top 10 Alliances to fall apart and boost us from Rank 10 Alliance to Rank 6-8 and our allies Rank 7-9 to make up the bottom 1/4th of the Top 10 Alliances out of Alliances on U.S.98 Tegea...

Good thing I shared my Master Plan on an Older Server just to make conversation about the way these Worlds are ran...

Please bring back Night Bonus and Morale for Revolt World Wonders, so we are not Decimated 24/Hours a Day 7 Days a week, in church, in the shower, trying to sleep and get my Cats to sleep... They have to stay up with me because they have to be near and keep an eye on Dad when he is up and when Dad Sleeps for two days getting furious and ignoring Spam Attacks to keep alarm constantly going around the CLock... ANy way, me and all my Cats Suffer because of these dirty Tactics...

My kids Suffer because I play to spend time with them and I got constant battle alarms around the clock to all my Cities in O54 and they have to live in Canada, with their Mom having abandoned them to a Foster home and now I have to wait until they age out, because she gave them away in another Country...

THen I have to get them taught right to make money and save to buy what they need or want for comfort and health, while helping with bills and chores... I can have Family Members Do my In Home Health Care, So I can Hire My Kids as my Non-CNA-Certified Home Healthcare Worker and my Insurance will pay them to clean the House and do Chores on top of me Double Paying them for the same Chores with my own Cash on top of the Double Pay, just because they are my Kids and I love them like that...

Even pay their own daggum Gold Packages for Grepolis and give them an Allowance all the way in Canada, until I can get my Kids back... Damn Southern Women having Dual Citizenship to Canada, so they can run off and keep or let the kids get thrown into States Custody until they age out and get the Option to have the State and Dad help them get all they need to get home on a Visa.

Plus have to and me Prove Paternity and or actually have to Readopt my own kids because they are onfile and I am onfile from Different Countries due to a spiteful Woman who... For all they know there is no Record that these are my kids, but the bloodtest shows that I could be an Uncle and Brother to their Father depending on if the lady had more than 1 type of semen impregnate her at the same time and give the kids Multiple Fathers with mixed seed in a couple of different eggs througout the years... That is how Paternal Twins instead of Identical Twins... Two or more mens Semen being the same Father's of the twins and making them 1 boy and 1 girl or completely 2 different boys or 2 different girls...

Anyway, stop using your DIrty Tactics to keep me up for the last 3 Months because you turned traitor, due to not being able to understand COmplex Plans with Simple Steps Directing the way and you think you are Smarter because you are going to propagandize as many of this Founder Members and or cause them to quit, while you step into 1 of the Top 3 Alliances that will take you and never look back, because you think the Bigguns have it all...

I have been known to chop down biggole corn-bread fed boys that were almost 2/3rds Taller than me because I am only 5'8" with shoes on and I like to run around barefoot cuz when I hurt my toes or foot I like to Ninja stomp out of Anger and step through, doors, walls, Plexiglass and even steel doors...

Thinking about it I am going to go ahead and post this in O98 Tegea so they can get an Ego-Boost ouf of me crying. What they do not realize it is weaping and nashing of teeth out of Wrath and I am Shifting Ground.

Just until I find the Right LEverage to Kill Your Manticore Nuke with My DEF swordsmen Nuke as OFF...

I am so retarded that I guarantee that I can kill the best OFF and Sturdy DEF Myth Nuke in the game with the Lowliest Troops in the game, Swordsmen...

I am not going to tell you all of the tactics and troops combinations I will unfold between now and that day when I catch you offline and my Swordsmen attack and wipe out all of your Manticores with your OFF Troops DEF and my DEF troops going OFF on your OFF Troops...

So in the End-I can kill your OFF and DEF Nukes with DEF Nukes Switched to OFF Attacks...

Guaranteed or your Money-Back, by me quitting this Game and Saving you tons of Gold Each Month. Allot of you will get the point after I here for another year or two with Battle Reports of Myswordsmen and Archers killing Mythical Nukes when I can find a break in between dodging your pummeling on my DEF for Days and Weeks...

Now y'all can make fun of me for crying in Public and not being able to handle a game that my addled mind should take a break from, so y'all can keep corrupting it further, instead of drawing dividing lines to prove that Honor and Loyalty are underrated and account for Allot more than Mass Recruiting Alliance and Big Gold Spenders...

Do not get me Wrong, I play with some Gold... Enough that I could run a 1 Man Alliance for a few Months if I needed too, but not buy a Whole Alliance at Number #1 Rank with with the Top Alliance being 5.5M Greposcore ahead of Rank #2 Alliance, because y'all mass recruit, toss out the new players, keep the Golders, and Internalize anyone that begs for Gold Resources or Troops instead of spending their own money to get Gold... Because you paid for everything you got in Grepolis and no one else is entitled to have it shared with them...

Y'all might find that you can Train some top-notch players that decided to Invest in some Gold to Play Grepolis because they found a friendly environment that they have Grown From...

Y'all have recruited over 100 Players or Made them quit with 24/7 Stonehail Dirty Catapults 15-45 times a day to all Cities in 1 Ocean for 3 Months straight and send me messages about how horable my Leadership is because I am an Ignorant Dictator, that just explains all details, answers all questions with Data and Statistics to Support it, Will fill in any gaps that are mentioned or better tactics than the 1 I suggested, because they have not been planning to hide out in a Decent Alliance until they get Recruited by the Top-3 or Propagandize, Demoralized, and Ruthlessley attacked...

I cannot even have an hour long conversation with my Casemangers, Home-Healt-Care, or go to my Doctor's Office without someone in O54 using Dirty Catapults and OLU to try and strip all of my Cities and stop me from growing while invading my whole life with all their attacks keeping me up for the last Months Straight, to the Point I am sick and I just have to say screw it and toss aside the game because all I can let you do is hit air until you decide to come back and try again...

Normal People would walk away or take the City Instead of doing it on Purpose to drive a person nuts and tell him how bad of a Founder he is...
If I am such a bad Leader, Why did Crabs, Cry Havok, Killer CLowns, and MGGA all offer me a Position as 2nd in Command over their Alliances and with none-of-my-own-loyal-crew I had to conjure up from Long-Lost Years ago, Like Sir Anaarchy whom has Played in a Dozen Alliances that I was Leader and Founder in them all...

Until Real life pulls them away and they leave our Empire Stronger even after they leave, but it would have been better to have kept them even though Normal People know Real-Life Comes First...

There goes my Alarms in Tegea again, go figure cannot even type a 20 minute Essay without some Malicious Character or Characters Spam attacking me around the Clock... Most of their buddies got Tired and only hit me now and then because they know they will hit air until I can get an uppercut to their OFF and DEF... Unless they use Stonehail and Catapults so they never hit air, they always tear down Buildings...

Good-Grief...

DeletedUser15689

Umm who in Clowns offered you a leadership position? Wasn't me and I'm Founder, We didn't even send you an invite. Don't use my alliance name in a lie.

DeletedUser16022

For all I know it could have been SlasherDan... Cyrus Yavari of Cry Havoc offered to let me be his 2nd Founder if I left my Crew and took on his... Crabs even offered to Recruit me when WesleyPark came back to them...

Kerlia

Newcomer
For all I know it could have been SlasherDan... Cyrus Yavari of Cry Havoc offered to let me be his 2nd Founder if I left my Crew and took on his... Crabs even offered to Recruit me when WesleyPark came back to them...
There's only One SlasherDan the Clown God and he just told you in the previous post he never even sent you an invite, no one here in Clown(SZ) even thought about asking you to join us

Rdaae0938dd9fafd2bee1fef3dfa541d6

DeletedUser16022

When did I ever Mention MGGA since you just made wild accusations when I talk about Cry Havoc... Go ahead and talk to slasherdan, I have known him for years and been in a few Alliances with him until I quit for a while and why are you trying to tell my own Stories as you know them? You are making Gossip Stories out of the actual stories I depicted with astonishing and Pristine Clarity and Detail... You got your hands so much up in the filth of corrupting this game that you cannot even Not do what God Said was Wrong to do... God Said do not be a busy body and idle yourself with other peoples Matters because then you will go around and Gossip People Business and you should not mind the splinter in your brother eye when you cannot get the plank out of your own eye...

Gossiping and making up stories to tell in other peoples stories is embellished snitching to try to demonize the other person as lowly as possible, because you be nosey on people's business and snitching out details about what they do and how they make money, by Gossiping about the things from other people you have no business in... Even god is against a Spy and Snitch that ads twisted and False Propaganda and the Plebeans tremble because the truth comes from Royal Blood...

the truth comes from what character person you are... It is Sunday and if you piss me Off, I will preach to you about how God says it is wicked to snare your brother in harmful and dangerous schemes that only chause to whet the wicked desires of the unrighteous that walk on Humanity like we are filty... Your Flesh is made of dirt too brow, you are a piece of Dirt just liek me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16022

I was in Hermonassa, Alliance Wolverines with Slasherdan and Wesley Park

DeletedUser16022

I also know I am a better player and Fighter than Slasherdan... Tell him that too

DeletedUser16022

My First World I was a better Founder and Player than Slasherdan after he was Veteran

DeletedUser16022

So my Rookie Season stats have been better than Slasherdan at the height of his Grepolis Skill... He is a fossil and he needs to go be a piece of dirt too and rest in pieces...