Pre-World Dimale Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7205

Yes please for the love of all things holy give us a night bonus lol.

DeletedUser16496

Well...I don't particularly like nb, but I'll be there.
Watch out former Rogue participants, theres a whoooollle wave of former enemies who are now equally balanced with ya. Good luck, and have fun getting rimmed.

DeletedUser16477

Watch out former Rogue participants, theres a whoooollle wave of former enemies who are now equally balanced with ya. Good luck, and have fun getting rimmed.

Which person of your alliance do you wish me to tell that you were Diplomat in Enemy Mine in US83, offered me cities, and offered advice on active supports that I had C/S's on?

Please tell me which person of Enemy Mine, whom is worthy of these mails ?

Stop hiding behind a false external account CHAR...I've been there and done that....and it does no good.

Best policy is an honest one !

If Rogue do eventually decide to join the new server....meh, we will just do our thing and let our actions on the oceans speak for themselves.

Respects,

~ Heph

DeletedUser16496

What that dummy does is none of my business.. If he actually told you you could have his cities, they were probably stacked to the brim with DLU or biremes. As for the advice, well... also his own business. But if you're looking for the most worthy member of EM, then well it's either gestoner or Redemption. They're fun. I've already stated in a previous thread, but WE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. HE IS A GOOD FRIEND,BUT HE IS NOT ME.

DeletedUser16477

I should know better than to get involved with a ghosted troll...take it away son...you earned it all.

~ Heph

DeletedUser16496

Lol, there's lots of things in life that I go through on a regular basis that you wouldn't understand. Much more important than a piddly little insignificant browser game. So yes "~ Heph". Do take it away. You truly earned everything.

DeletedUser16477

Lol, there's lots of things in life that I go through on a regular basis that you wouldn't understand. Much more important than a piddly little insignificant browser game. So yes "~ Heph". Do take it away. You truly earned everything.

Does that mean you'll ghost with one or both accounts in the next world :)

~ Heph

DeletedUser16477

...And before your retort....you can have the last word.

~ Heph

DeletedUser16496

Y'know, it's always good to have someone know SO little, yet be SO stuck in their little reality of something IS, or something ISN'T. I've met TOO many of you,"~ Heph", just people with their mind so set, yet with little or nothing to back their claims up. It is just a good feeling to know they are wrong, and you are right. However, those people will never understand MY feelings, MY side because they are too wrapped up in theirs.

Have a magical day!

DeletedUser15165

If you suspect another player of cheating report them to Support so that they can investigate that player.

I don't want to see this discussed in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.