Pre-Launch Discussion

DeletedUser4951

where I go the two are typically hand in hand. There's a reason you hear about is burning stuff when we win big games.

DeletedUser11560

DeletedUser9287

i love my sig just wish the backround graphic was alittle bit more

DeletedUser9287

hey stogy wanna revamp mine a bit i like it overall just want the backround to have a bit more jazz an pizazz to it

DeletedUser11560

Sure !ill just post em in my shop when im done .

All you noobs playing in delos rofl

DeletedUser

When you realized I made Kyle's sig :)

If you want one, I can make on for you.

ooh me pls

but this isnt my account im making a new one with a better name. i made this one a while ago.
My new one's called TheSunWarrior

but this isnt my account im making a new one with a better name. i made this one a while ago.
My new one's called TheSunWarrior

actually the new one is called 'MathDebater'
hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow now, Revolt is sooo much better. :-D

To each there own :p

I tried it before and didnt like it, but everyone has there own preferences, though....for all we know, you could just be a crazy person who escaped an asylum and is now behind a computer screen trying to spread your crazy idea that you "Think" Revolt is "Better", but i may never know the real truth!

Note: This is a total crack job idea i made up, please dont take it seriously..wait a min....what if i am actually the crazy one! Nooooo!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

The best players can master both Conquest, and Revolt. Though i have not mastered them both, I can play both with confidence.

DeletedUser4951

I'm proficient in both. I respect revolt's big play ability. But I like conquest, it's more fun to sneak and make the enemy break your sieges.

DeletedUser723

Both have their positives and negatives and I like to play each type for different reasons.

Still not sure if I'll actually be playing this one though.