Power Rankings

DeletedUser6991

This is a ranking as if there was a war today, who would stand the best. This is not a rank of best alliances, just who would stand the best chance of a war, if done TODAY. This will be updated Weekly.

1. Age of Gladiators -

2. The Rebels -

3. Pathogen -

4. Futurus Sanguis -

5. Section 8 -

6. Aweshock -

7. Killshot Alliance -

8. Unsullied -

9. eBLAN's -

10. Pathogenesis -

11. Ironbound -

12. Black Sails -

13. Ermahgerd -

14. Age Of Spartans -

15. Lost Legion -

16. Age Of Trojans -

17. Killshot Academy -

18. Shibo Risu -

19. 13th Legion -

20. KARMA -

DeletedUser6991

6th? really, only 6th

Well Why I put that is because there are many rumors that you are losing to Section 8. Also you are semi-spread out and own no ocean. Than to add to it EBLAN's has taken 2 of your cities and you have taken no successful retaliation.

DeletedUser2498

Well Why I put that is because there are many rumors that you are losing to Section 8. Also you are semi-spread out and own no ocean. Than to add to it EBLAN's has taken 2 of your cities and you have taken no successful retaliation.

i don't know where you heard these rumors about us losing to section 8, because that is absolutely ridiculous, although we thank them for all the easy bp from their hilariously unsuccessful op yesterday. there has only been 1 conquest total in that "war" on either side, and that is us taking what was their 2nd largest city.

yes, eblans has taken 2 of our cities, both far away from the rest of us. 1 was a player who wasn't continuing on this world, and the other was close enough for 1 of our players to actually be able to attempt to defend. the 1 player who was able to help killed all but 1 LS in the harbor at the time he attempted to break it. it's not easy to defend against an attack where it takes twice the time for LS or birs to get to the target as it will for the CS to get there. have we retaliated? no, see previous sentence if you don't understand why. i'd suggest going to grepointel and looking at the map. you'll get a much better idea of what they took and why they were able to do it.

i will give them some credit though, they do seem to handle their timing with support fairly well, not that it mattered in either case. forgive me for not going ahead and bowing down to the might of the soviet empire just yet though, i'll be a lot more impressed if they can take something even reasonably close to home.

also, not sure what all this fascination about "controlling an ocean" is about. those lines are imaginary. the vast majority of our players are in a square the size of 1/4 of an ocean, that square just happens to include pieces of 3 different oceans. we're still a little more spread out than i would like, but it's certainly not worse than most other groups.

btw, i think you're undervaluing black sails somewhat. they're up there in abp. while they've taken on some lower city point players lately who i don't know much about, and therefore won't comment on, i know they have a fairly large core of good, active players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6991

i don't know where you heard these rumors about us losing to section 8, because that is absolutely ridiculous, although we thank them for all the easy bp from their hilariously unsuccessful op yesterday. there has only been 1 conquest total in that "war" on either side, and that is us taking what was their 2nd largest city.

yes, eblans has taken 2 of our cities, both far away from the rest of us. 1 was a player who wasn't continuing on this world, and the other was close enough for 1 of our players to actually be able to attempt to defend. the 1 player who was able to help killed all but 1 LS in the harbor at the time he attempted to break it. it's not easy to defend against an attack where it takes twice the time for LS or birs to get to the target as it will for the CS to get there. have we retaliated? no, see previous sentence if you don't understand why. i'd suggest going to grepointel and looking at the map. you'll get a much better idea of what they took and why they were able to do it.

i will give them some credit though, they do seem to handle their timing with support fairly well, not that it mattered in either case. forgive me for not going ahead and bowing down to the might of the soviet empire just yet though, i'll be a lot more impressed if they can take something even reasonably close to home.

also, not sure what all this fascination about "controlling an ocean" is about. those lines are imaginary. the vast majority of our players are in a square the size of 1/4 of an ocean, that square just happens to include pieces of 3 different oceans. we're still a little more spread out than i would like, but it's certainly not worse than most other groups.

btw, i think you're undervaluing black sails somewhat. they're up there in abp. while they've taken on some lower city point players lately who i don't know much about, and therefore won't comment on, i know they have a fairly large core of good, active players.

Yeah, I see your point, but this is if the war happened right now. I think in 2 months the list will be different and I see aweshock around 2nd. Also I think if you fouth the first 5 on the list you would lose. But I put you beating eBLANs, and I say if you keep growing, than in a couple months you will be the alliance to try and take down from the 1 spot

DeletedUser

Why thank you. :) I was a little disappointed seeing our "ranking.."

As for who would win, right now today it would no question be the Rebels. They are 2nd in alliance battle points with 40 less members than Age of Gladiators, which is first. They also have a high average member points along with lots of points overall, which means quality and quantity. (Aweshock might come in 2nd, because alhtough their members might be slightly better, they are fewer in numbers.) Hands down the Rebels are the best so far.

DeletedUser6991

As for who would win, right now today it would no question be the Rebels. They are 2nd in alliance battle points with 40 less members than Age of Gladiators, which is first. They also have a high average member points along with lots of points overall, which means quality and quantity. (Aweshock might come in 2nd, because alhtough their members might be slightly better, they are fewer in numbers.) Hands down the Rebels are the best so far.

Well your ranking would be higher, but for your size alliance your player point avg is a little low to be in the top 10. Though the potential is strong and maybe in a month you might be in the top 5 for power rankings. and PS, don't forget about Futurus Sanguis

DeletedUser

Dude....this is a game speed one...not one alliance has an average over 5000 besides eblans( that alliance is just too small) but I mean in the top 15. I'm predicting awe shock will be alliance disbanding after 6-7 due to RL situations and Future Sanguis merging with another alliance...so basically what I'm saying is that power ranking don't really matter at this stage of the game

DeletedUser

Is anything you say valid in this thread? Not trying to offend you,but you aren't in the world i believe,and if you are,you aren't active enough to even know what's going on here.

This thread was created to make discussions,not have some guy criticize it even though he has nothing to do with the ranking,or even the world at that matter.

DeletedUser2498

you're welcome, but no thanks necessary, i just call it like i see it; and black sails is undervalued in this list. as we stand currently, i would take rebels #1 as well. i wouldn't trade the players i have for anyone, but they have a higher number of active players than us. numbers only count when everyone is playing, but that's the case in this match up. 53>32 when everyone is online.

i think we can pass up everyone in 2-3 months, but we're talking about today, and anything in the future is just biased speculation at this point. but tyler, as i mentioned, we ARE fighting a war with one of your top 5, as much as i hate to call anything this early on a war or speculate on the eventual result; but if we're calling it one, we're winning so far.

DeletedUser

Your stats is antipopular. That's only true statistics:

This is ranking of ebLANs colonies.
1. ★★ Abeschok (Yes, here these guys in the first place)!
2. ★ Age of Spartans Bandits
3. ★ IronBomz

Approved by Imperor of Ithaca.

DeletedUser

I think in 2 months the list will be different and I see aweshock around 2nd. Also I think if you fouth the first 5 on the list you would lose.
You do realize that Aweshock IS in a war with one of your "first 5" teams don't you? Once more of our members are conquest ready Section 8 will be at our mercy.

DeletedUser

Well your ranking would be higher, but for your size alliance your player point avg is a little low to be in the top 10. Though the potential is strong and maybe in a month you might be in the top 5 for power rankings. and PS, don't forget about Futurus Sanguis

Si,i love our name.

DeletedUser9767

Is anything you say valid in this thread? Not trying to offend you,but you aren't in the world i believe,and if you are,you aren't active enough to even know what's going on here.

This thread was created to make discussions,not have some guy criticize it even though he has nothing to do with the ranking,or even the world at that matter.
Does this guy get butthurt over every thread?

DeletedUser5088

Charl's Power Ranking:

1. Aweshock
2. The Rebels
3. Ermahgerd
4. Everyone Else

DeletedUser9767

Not at all,immatureness is what some people in this world withhold.

My quote should also go to you.
You're the one being immature. At least I don't complain about everything I see. Lighten up, Francis.

DeletedUser

Explain to me how i am being immature.

And, complaints are needed in society to keep idiotic things from reoccurring.