Power Rankings 5/29/14

DeletedUser

We take multiple FS cities yet they are still ranked higher? Not sure I understand your ranking system lol.

DeletedUser

I guess I'm going to have to explain this each time I post. The mathematical formula actually figures in alliance maintenance, focuses heavily on attack battle points per player, and deals with square roots of cities lost per member and also total conquest. IT'S A MATHEMATICAL FORMULA that looks at an alliance as a whole. There is zero personal input or evaluation.

Just because you take a city from an alliance doesn't mean you are "better". If they are building and growing their alliance right, the losses don't count as much. If an alliance is building poorly, a loss will count against them more. It reflects in the numbers.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
How is Drunk Empire so high, when their average ABP per player Is only 1833, and The Exiled ABP per player is 4152, which is twice that.

DeletedUser

How is Drunk Empire so high, when their average ABP per player Is only 1833, and The Exiled ABP per player is 4152, which is twice that.

As I said, it's a mathematical formula that factors square roots of conquest gains/losses and points per player and abp/dbp, etc. blah blah math math. As soon as they start taking losses, they will drop as a loss will factor against them more due to their smaller alliance number and lower points (city and abp/dpb) - but right now, at this moment they haven't so their number is strong. Plus, maybe the way they have built their ocean is preventing anyone from taking any cities. This would also be indicated in the formula...that if they've built an impenetrable ocean, then they deserve a high ranking. but once their ocean is breached with a city takeover, their ranking will fall.

Next week, we'll see where things are.

Calm down sgtseeker

"Just because you take a city from an alliance doesn't mean you are "better". If they are building and growing their alliance right, the losses don't count as much. If an alliance is building poorly, a loss will count against them more. It reflects in the numbers."

DeletedUser

We take multiple FS cities yet they are still ranked higher? Not sure I understand your ranking system lol.

I think experience players per members should be adding to this "mathematical formula".