Post Your Walls

DeletedUser

Warlords - 9,265 ABP/player
Infamous- 5,499 ABP/ player
Antimatter- 4,379 ABP/player

DeletedUser10039

people use the term mra as an insult

mra mass recruiting alliance

well i see lots of mra's most of the top alliances came with a strong core of players and then recruited on mass

some are deserning in there choice of recruits others are not so botherd

one thing is for sure a year from now most of the alliances in the top 20 wont even exist

DeletedUser11585

people use the term mra as an insult

mra mass recruiting alliance

well i see lots of mra's most of the top alliances came with a strong core of players and then recruited on mass

some are deserning in there choice of recruits others are not so botherd

one thing is for sure a year from now most of the alliances in the top 20 wont even exist

one thing for sure yours will not mate for as mra go yours is shocking 4 allainces and cant defend one city lol

DeletedUser10039

one thing for sure yours will not mate for as mra go yours is shocking 4 allainces and cant defend one city lol

dont know where we have a 4th and i dont know when we are only defending 1 city

still we were only defending one city from your alliance and i recall it was a very close call. either way this is grepo we all take and lose cities its part of the game .
well played on the city you took it shows why you are the rank 6 player on the server and im sure our rank 150 player who's city you took lernt from the experiance

i think when this christmas event is over things will change alot for this server, early game and during events is the era of the goldwhore.
later there will be more balance and a diferant kind of player often shines

DeletedUser11585

dont know where we have a 4th and i dont know when we are only defending 1 city

still we were only defending one city from your alliance and i recall it was a very close call. either way this is grepo we all take and lose cities its part of the game .
well played on the city you took it shows why you are the rank 6 player on the server and im sure our rank 150 player who's city you took lernt from the experiance

i think when this christmas event is over things will change alot for this server, early game and during events is the era of the goldwhore.
later there will be more balance and a diferant kind of player often shines

correct mate it will feel free to check my stats from other servers i am philvgr81 in en servers will be higher then 6 after even

DeletedUser10039

correct mate it will feel free to check my stats from other servers i am philvgr81 in en servers will be higher then 6 after even

sounds like it means alot to you so i bet you will, as for checking your stats i already recognise your name dont think ive ever fought against you on en servers though, unless ive forgotten. played a few servers since 2010 and it gets a bit blury after a while.

DeletedUser2630

my wall...

spank.jpg

maybe this isn't a deterrent to some? LOL