Post Bugs Here

DeletedUser

Troop building is totally messed up. You queue them up and it takes your resources but doesn't show them building in barracks. You look up top and they show but clock is frozen.....lol

Oh well, hopefully they're looking at this.....

DeletedUser1048

That has happened a few times to me, I just refresh the page and usually that solves the problem.

DeletedUser

And its moved, and yes, please refresh the screen. It should update for you.

Also, if you are using Internet Explorer, don't. Its buggy with the game. Firefox or Chrome work best.

DeletedUser

Yep, I have Chrome.....refreshing helps, altho I never had to do that on Delta..........hmm....

DeletedUser

Be sure Chrome is the most current version as well. I find that a lot of times this is a problem.

DeletedUser

My brother said he can't get swordsmen :p He uses chrome, reloads page, and he still cant get troops

DeletedUser

I cannot see the resource cost or build time when I hold my icon over the build queues. I cannot see the cost or build time of troops either. My time does show after I initiate a build or train!

Now my clock is frozen at 18:00 at the top for unit trains! I will wait to see if the swords are added to my forces.

@Players: A refresh is the best course of action for current bugs as the grep team works them out for us!

DeletedUser906

My barracks window is all messed up. using newest version of crome, refreshed window several time with no effect

DeletedUser906

not sure if my last post got through, so i'll say it again. i went in and cleaned out my browser setting and cookies and such then restarted Google. that seemed to clear things up

DeletedUser

Not sure if this thread was moved here or what. Theta has no delete cache feature, no barracks controll and very bad glitchy jerkeyness. I have chrome newest. And a very high end PC. No luck.

DeletedUser

Yep, Barracks are all messed up… (Delta, Ocean 20) The Dev’s need to fix this…

DeletedUser

Theta is all screwed up on my end. I cannot access any alliances (3 invites, but when I go to access them all I get is a screen to start one). My troop building is the same as others have posted. I have no access to any of the screen buttons if I have clicked on one and accessed them already- the only way to sometimes correct this is through refreshing the screen. Running Windows 7 Ultimate and IE10. I have cleared the cache and no difference. I will try another browser, but have not encountered any issues on other worlds w/ this set-up.

DeletedUser

I have a quest available in 2 different worlds but cannot access the button to activate them. It is like the bottom of the thing is just gone. I am using mac, any help? It is stopping me from advancing in my quests and really sucks.