Possibly Biggest MRA (JOKE) iv ever seen

DeletedUser

Correct me If im wrong.... The alliance cap is low for a reason. But no one thought to inform:-

CODE BLUE
CODE GREEN
CODE WHITE
CODE RED
CODE BLACK
CODE TEAL
&
CODE BROWN <---- Might wanna re-think the name guys, pretty sure that means something VERY different

Biggest MRA iv ever seen. Any seen worse....?

DeletedUser36

I'm not sure what that is... I have no idea why my name is on there!?!?!?

DeletedUser36

These people are framing me. They are noobs and I have no idea how they know me or why they would frame me. I mean, what kind of fool would upload a game plan online for everyone to find?! It was obviously staged.

DeletedUser36

Its not a joke, its what's going to win the world!

Not that I would know, I'm not there, I'm just a framed spokesman.

DeletedUser

With En.Server players on the scene. You guys need to stop smoking that wacky backy...

DeletedUser

Everything has become clear to me. This is going to be a... fun world.

DeletedUser11481

Someone, apparently... Its better than the Spartards that used to spam every world back in the day, lol.

DeletedUser

You all keep saying "EN players." I don't understand. Do you only play servers that start with N?

DeletedUser

^^Troll...

Or someone who is simply not aware.

Miknel, EN refers to the International English servers, over on en.grepolis.com, where many players on US originated from, as it was where most US players played before the US servers were made.

Also, please refrain from one worded posts, as they are considered spam and not allowed by the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11850

Or someone who is simply not aware.

Miknel, EN refers to the International English servers, over on en.grepolis.com, where many players on US originated from, as it was where most US players played before the US servers were made.

Also, please refrain from one worded posts, as they are considered spam and not allowed by the forum rules.

Guess iv been proven wrong. Thanks for the update on rules though.

DeletedUser

Nope, you're not alone. But as I like to say,
e4c4b2632951de607d8d0c33aee8ebd6cde73a328127c122be164073900e5ddc.jpg