Possible World War

DeletedUser

I can't speak for all of SS but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us have never bought gold before in their life. I got 600 for bringing people here from the en server but I haven't bought any ever, I've never seen anyone talking about it on our forums.

Mod nation in Cynth and their mother alliance Hateocracy in Calydon are crazy gold users.

DeletedUser

Just a question,
A lot lot people say that Globo Gym uses crazy amounts of gold, that's how they are so big. Anyone know if this is true or not? Or is this just another excuse, and someone just made it out of the blue sky?

DeletedUser7813

People will always say that about the top alliance, on any server. Any excuse they can think of to explain why others are ahead, and they're not. And what exactly is crazy amounts of gold, anyway? Because I know games where people spend hundreds or thousands of dollars per year. I can't imagine anyone spending even a tenth of that in this game.

DeletedUser6486

idk.. I would consider 50+ dollars per year crazy amount for grepo. Its only my opinion.. :D

$50 isn't a lot at all really, I mean I don't spend that much but I wouldn't consider it crazy

DeletedUser7813

Is $50 for a console game a crazy amount? How often would you play such a console game? Guarantee you wouldn't get as much use out of it as you would playing this one.

DeletedUser5244

Dude $50 is wicked cheap... don't know what you're talking about. As for using gold.... I honestly have never seen any of our guys talk about gold.

We are just too beast for you guys and you're just jelly....:p

DeletedUser5088

50$ on Grepolis is a lot of money. I wish I had that money to waste on a game :p

DeletedUser

I would but I think microtransactions are the death of video games as we know it I refuse to feed the pig in any way

DeletedUser

you can thank the xbox for that. Once they found out people are willing to pay for dlc every company was like hey why not put out a game and some dlc at the same time.....these idiots will buy it and not think there is something wrong with that because they are fan boys. Sorry end rant. Now free to play has blossomed and micro transactions are probably here to stay. I will say it is not all bad though. I like this game and it is free to play so obviously some good things have come out of it. Also path of exile is free to play and it is not pay to win either. Using real money has no benefits besides cosmetic in most cases. Nice game. What diablo III should have been more like.

DeletedUser

Yep I know who is getting my vote for the Preposterone award :)

DeletedUser

you can thank the xbox for that. Once they found out people are willing to pay for dlc every company was like hey why not put out a game and some dlc at the same time.....these idiots will buy it and not think there is something wrong with that because they are fan boys. Sorry end rant. Now free to play has blossomed and micro transactions are probably here to stay. I will say it is not all bad though. I like this game and it is free to play so obviously some good things have come out of it. Also path of exile is free to play and it is not pay to win either. Using real money has no benefits besides cosmetic in most cases. Nice game. What diablo III should have been more like.

I'm happy grepolis makes enough money to survive as a website and put out new worlds and stuff so I'm glad gold helps them for that. But I wont buy gold because of the principal of the thing. Its annoying when people spam gold like the craziness that happened Halloween but overall it doesnt effect gameplay that much. Grepo isn't that bad in the big picture because you can be really huge without spending anything soon all of these kind of games will demand pay to play wow type payment or have the the dlc/microtransactions be completely game breaking.

DeletedUser

And that is why I still have a super Nintendo, nes, ps2, xbox and some old school games to play. I like new games but the old games are still fun and usually more challenging. Guess that is my back up plan :) I do agree with you though you make a valid point and it will be interesting to see where gaming is headed in the coming years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

Hello my fellow players of Psi,

Today I am here to talk to you about some stuff that has been being stirred up recently. We have been recently informed that there is a possible coalition being formed against Savage Subjugation, so I am going to guess that if there is a coalition formed then the world will erupt into an all-out war with 2 main fronts. Those alliances with Alliance of Kings on one side, and those alliances with Savage Subjugation on the other side. For the sake of entertainment I am going to list all alliances on either side, and we will track colonizations for each side to see which one wins. If there turns out to be no such coalition, then we shall terminate this thread.

Alliances with 'Alliance of Kings'....
Alliance of Kings (Flag Alliance)
Alliance of Kings II
Alliance of Kings III
The Phoenicians

Alliances with 'Savage Subjugation'....
Savage Subjugation (Flag Alliance)

If your alliance has joined either side then please comment below so we can figure out which two sides will be fighting eachother. Records will be kept track of once the real fighting starts.

However, before I start this thread, I must receive confirmation that a coalition might be formed.
and you ALL overlook Absolute Zero!

DeletedUser9072

haha why are you guys all the way out in ocean 00....enjoy the peace and quiet?

DeletedUser8562

for fun
look at our stats in other worlds- we're not simmers