Possible World War

DeletedUser5244

Hello my fellow players of Psi,

Today I am here to talk to you about some stuff that has been being stirred up recently. We have been recently informed that there is a possible coalition being formed against Savage Subjugation, so I am going to guess that if there is a coalition formed then the world will erupt into an all-out war with 2 main fronts. Those alliances with Alliance of Kings on one side, and those alliances with Savage Subjugation on the other side. For the sake of entertainment I am going to list all alliances on either side, and we will track colonizations for each side to see which one wins. If there turns out to be no such coalition, then we shall terminate this thread.

Alliances with 'Alliance of Kings'....
Alliance of Kings (Flag Alliance)
Alliance of Kings II
Alliance of Kings III
The Phoenicians

Alliances with 'Savage Subjugation'....
Savage Subjugation (Flag Alliance)

If your alliance has joined either side then please comment below so we can figure out which two sides will be fighting eachother. Records will be kept track of once the real fighting starts.

However, before I start this thread, I must receive confirmation that a coalition might be formed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

They will, I am counting on it ;) and even if they don't we will find out. There has never once been a secret coalition.

DeletedUser7813

TBC isn't taking part in any such thing, as interesting as it sounds. :)

DeletedUser7875

Well as much as I LOVE MRA's and all, they seem like they will just fall on their own from being farmed by small alliances. It will be a fun thing to watch, and to see who gets the support of the top non MRA alliances.

DeletedUser

Torgaddon today at 02:50
Nope.

toadmaster1 on 2013-12-12 at 20:47
IF Savage Subjugation gains too much power in ocean 44 this could meen the end of all these alliacnes, if you team up with SHADOWGATE Brotherhood V and The Phoenicians we can all strike back and win this fight before we lose everyone

*read bottom to top*

Well, rick, it might be more than just AoK :D

DeletedUser

I know half of you guys buy gold...I think that's why you are second place

DeletedUser6486

okay, well you can go on thinking that when in reality it's wayyyyyy less than that

DeletedUser

When you say buy gold do you mean pay four to six dollars a month for an easier command menu or you suggesting they are dropping gold left and right on decreasing timers? Honestly I just recently bought gold and I have not seen a huge difference in my growth. Mainly I have no need to plan what I build at night no longer due to the administrator's extra building ques. It is easily overcame by building high level farms, senate and academys before you go to sleep. Oh I do have a ten percent advantage in sea battles but I am sure the morale would help you out there :)

DeletedUser5244

Even if we do, who cares? Gold doesn't time our attacks, it wasn't gold that took down half your alliance, so sit down n shut up ;)

DeletedUser6486

The only thing gold is good for is the captain and administrator

DeletedUser

I have more fighter points then most alliance of kings before I started using gold. Sorry it did not change since I bought an administrator and captain. Oh yeah I am on the rim so you guys had a head start :)

DeletedUser

Bah... Gold Shmold. I've never used gold except the rare occasion that I've earned it for free using the daily rewards thingy. Even then I only find a marginal boost in my productivity. I may not be the highest ranking player in Grep, but I think I'm doing pretty well without it. Also I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of SS does, in fact, NOT use gold.

DeletedUser

You don't need gold to be good. It is just an easy excuse if you do not do well. Trust me as soon as someone beats me I will be accusing them of paying their way to victory :)

DeletedUser7875

If you think what they are doing now is using gold, you have no idea what it can be used for. On Cytheria Moderation Nation is a huge gold gobbler. After taking a city, they had a full Horseman army in less than two hours. Now they were a fun alliance to deal with!