Poll for Possible New world Suggestions

What would you like the next world settings to be?

• Revolt World Speed 1 Unit Speed 1, Morale No, Alliance 35

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Revolt World Speed 2 unit Speed 2, Morale Yes, Alliance 40

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Revolt World Speed 3, Unit Speed 3, Morale Yes, Alliance 35

Votes: 51 67.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13502

I edited the poll, I did have an error in it, it was supposed to be 3/3 not 3/2, sorry, if I messed anyones vote up because of that error please let me know in PM and I will keep that in mind when viewing the results

DeletedUser10354

frankly not sure why you even have alliance limits as with endless crowns there is no disincentive to pact the entire world which makes the game super boring. End the practice of multiple crowns and make an alliance cap actually matter.

DeletedUser6798

3/3 No Morale, Alliance Capped at 20, and No Crown Sharing

Id actually join if this was done

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
My Dream World...

3/3 Speed Morale Disabled
100 limit.
No WW
No Pacts
No Gold Except For Advisors would be nice, but that ain't going to happen. LOL
1 Year Limit... Alliance with the most Points wins a Crown.

DeletedUser15357

My Dream World...

100 limit.
No WW
No Pacts

Correction: Most points, and Most city count and highest ABP gets the win. Otherwise it'll just be sim city (even if the no gold outside of advisers is granted)

DeletedUser11243

I'm a Us server player of five yrs. I see about 15 friends/full time players leaving because of the cheating issues. Then i read this and it says we want to know what you want but were not likely gonna listen anyway when i read your comment after the poll. I really feel as if GREPOLIS doesnt care what i want anymore and that is what is taking me n 15 other full time $ players away. IDA " us 53" is almost closed and were done done. This game is history. i have no real idea what the profits are down too, but it can't be like it used to be. folks are not gone put up with the issues they post about but never see get fixed. Shame i love the game but i hate fighting all the cheaters for a year to win. Get rid of the transfer of accounts. get rid of tons of gold games. go back to heavy mods in world. Track cheating and folks will come back and send there money fairly to win against other honest players who will do the same. Good luck I'm OUT>>>>JIM28FL -three crowns four worlds closed out.

I agree with Jim here, although I do think it's funny that his alliance embraced cheaters to help them win, I digress.

These are AWESOME options because I have no temptation to play any of them. Thank you for helping me to kick this nasty addiction.

DeletedUser11525

frankly not sure why you even have alliance limits as with endless crowns there is no disincentive to pact the entire world which makes the game super boring. End the practice of multiple crowns and make an alliance cap actually matter.

Just limits the number of players that get the Victor's award. Otherwise, no real reason for the limit.

But none address any of the issues/concerns players have discussed for years - WW, gold, etc.

How about a poll of which of the many issues/ideas that have been posted people would like to see fleshed out and implemented?

DeletedUser15093

i like the idea of having pre-paid worlds with limited gold spending like the old grepo that cuts time in half, no instabuild and keep the advisors, and you can only gold trade a certain amount daily, also an end game where the Victors are the alliance with the best fighters and control the most territory and no rotating for crowns which should help decrease a lot of pacts..hopefully, I'm tired of seeing worlds full of pacts and "sister alliances"/MRA's, i'd like to see multiple groups competing not just a few, make worlds more challenging and interesting, no more seeing people with 2+ cities before BP even ends because of golding, i haven't played with the new farm system but it sounds terrible and should be removed, BP should be earned by fighting, fighting well should be what wins the game but i think faster worlds are good because who wants to play a world for 6+ months, i think a world in grepo should last no more than 6 months, i think that will increase gameplay intensity, pace and participation, teams will have more hustle to win, 6months of non stop fighting and may the best team win.

DeletedUser5973

My Dream World...

100 limit.
No WW
No Pacts
I like except for highest points, should be fighter rank

DeletedUser3750

I like except for highest points, should be fighter rank

I don't think fighter rank would be a good idea, as players would exploit the game to gain BP in inventive ways (not only by attacking enemies).

The original dreamworld posted by Bloodtyrant sounds good and simple to put together.

DeletedUser15585

well Back on subject: my only concern on our 3 choices are that the Player limit is to low and that leads to second and third sister alliances and alot of hugging of alliances. I dont want 150 player alliance but 60 - 80 player alliances are less likely to have a sister alliance and alot less Hugging. and by the way new here to forums not a new player in my 7+ years

DeletedUser5973

I don't think fighter rank would be a good idea, as players would exploit the game to gain BP in inventive ways (not only by attacking enemies).

The original dreamworld posted by Bloodtyrant sounds good and simple to put together.

Maybe a combination of points and bp

DeletedUser15585

in reference to Ev1lK1ng's Question = I Amend It, we have heard nothing on a time frame as to when it is being released, Just a survey as to our preference choices. Have you changed your minds on releasing it as were all waiting for your announcement :)

DeletedUser15403

I like iamkings suggestion on a new approach. Pre paid worlds. 6 months. Limit on gold trading and gold usage. No instant builds - keep the advisors and heros. And no age of wonders - best alliance in the end wins however that is judged is whatever.

Most cities / BP / territory / full islands controlled etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.