PnP-What is the definition of fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

We all want to be good players right? Right. So let's start by being good attackers. After all, it is a war game!

First, we look at what another alliance thinks of it...
[spr]
pic3_zps368b200e.png
[/spr]
Looks like the requirements are:
1. Be self-sufficient.
2. Aggressively pursue expansion.

Now let's check a player who is considered to be a "fighter" and see how they meet the requirements...

[spr]
pic2_zps51aee450.png
[/spr]
Well for starters, 5 founded cities shows some real self-sufficiency! Requirement 1 fulfilled.
[spr]
pic_zpsea6dc891.png
[/spr]
Now, as you an see, this player is obviously an aggressive expansionist. Their archers' arrows rain down terror from the sky. Requirement 2 fulfilled.

So as you can tell, the definition of a fighter has been set: found as many cities as possible and attack with swordsmen/archers/envoys to decimate your enemies. I hope many can learn to be adequate fighters through this example.

DeletedUser

...After all, it is a war game!
Lol...funny but untrue. This isnt a war game, it is a forum comunity who shares a common interest(which is the war game), where members come to learn, teach, and have a good time.:-o

About the things you said...is it ok to post names?:-(a

Forum rules:
Players who deliberately act against the building of the community will be denied access to these forums.
Be respectful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

And another example of a true fighter...
[spr]
pic_zpse4a2c972.png
[/spr]
Poor dogs on a suicide run...anyway, this archer and swordsmen onslaught continues. That and the one horsemen added to the attack.. at least they upgraded to supporting attacks with biremes too.

Regarding rules:

General

Be respectful. Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages. If is permissible to insult a players gameplay (calling someone a noob is acceptable).

I leave names as proof of who sends the attacks though. Nothing more.

DeletedUser2630

If anyone really wants to know what's happening - look at the standings and the ABP/DBP.

It is a joke by itself that Tyler spout his vitriol on here and his definition of a fighter. Is he qualified to speak on such matters? LOL He sends attacks at me a lot using defensive troops but I don't post those attacks in a public forum.

Obviously he and Union are worried which is why they take so much time editing these battle reports and then posting them in public forums. I'll try my best (but can't promise) to keep off here. I'll also try my best to bring them down in-game.

let me ask the moderator here....... would it be disrespectful to cut and paste another alliance's intro, editing it to create your own intended effect (same trick done with battle reports huh?) and create a thread with the sole intention of belittling and attempting to embarrass an in-game rival? Is that the purpose of this forum? To smack talk?

[spr]
pic_zpse4a2c972.png
[/spr]
Poor dogs on a suicide run...anyway, this archer and swordsmen onslaught continues. That and the one horsemen added to the attack.. at least they upgraded to supporting attacks with biremes too.

Regarding rules:

General

Be respectful. Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages. If is permissible to insult a players gameplay (calling someone a noob is acceptable).

you leave names as proof? Proof of what? This is so silly. You should be doing your homework instead of trying to embarrass other players like my teammate in your first posting here. Try picking on someone you own size and look at me instead.
You show my teammates name and give comments on him and his colonizations. Really, isn't that a little rude and juvenile?

[spr]
pic_zpse4a2c972.png
[/spr]

Regarding rules:

General

would you like me to post battle reports showing you, the great and highmost Tyler, attacking with defensive troops? I do have them showing you doing that. But that would be rude and silly now wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

let me ask the moderator here....... would it be disrespectful to cut and paste another alliance's intro, editing it to create your own intended effect (same trick done with battle reports huh?) and create a thread with the sole intention of belittling and attempting to embarrass an in-game rival? Is that the purpose of this forum? To smack talk?

I believe some people call it PnP. o.o

DeletedUser

So now Tyler is making claims of who can and can't join our alliance?
That we can't have new players taken in to help them learn?
Tyler please show us your first grand attacks when you joined the game and lets see who is laughing.

Seriously this is very immature to be making fun of two very brand new players. And it isn't much for bragging rights about cities when all you've taken is cities from inactives, the same for 99% of your alliances cities.

So again, good job insulting noobies by calling them noobies. Real mature job there.

DeletedUser2039

As a fellow forum goer who likes to prove people wrong when they bend the truth, let me post some more reports, from last night (4/29-4/30), to prove that every attack that I do it for a reason. I did attack with defensive units, and I came out on top in BP...want to know my secret?:)

First find Island 529230. You will find that my city Myiod is directly next to the city Magopolis. Now you might wonder why I even have a 2k city, well to put that to rest I did it for the heroic tactician award that I know have. Anyway, our cities are right next to each other and Mioyd is a defensive city. Bayou likes to attack when I am asleep (1-3 AM and she has gotten quite good at it), but I have learned a few tricks to pester her.

Normally Mioyd is empty of defensive units. I can get loads of support before any revolt is up so I find it safe enough to say the least. Last night though, I sent I nice load of support from another city. I then sent a false of attack, of you you guessed it, swords and archers and hops and swords all courtesy of Athena's fast food ground troops service! Here is the attack:
[spr]
pic2_zps57c95d59.png
[/spr]
EDIT: to clarify you need 15 ground units to send an attack (five patroness spells) so that is why I sent this amount. For those who can't read it, it says "I was going to bed".

So this, as per plan lol, set bayou off and she retalliated into my city full of defense units. Boy you see where this is going. She doesn't even bother spying to check what I have, but if she did, I filled my cave to feel extra sure this would work:D

Here is her attack, and how I, Tyler Boyd, beat the one and only, at her own game ha ha ha *evil laugh lol*.
[spr]
pic2_zps7c2ec41e.png
[/spr]

Now, I'm done with my rant. "You show my teammates name and give comments on him and his colonizations. Really, isn't that a little rude and juvenile?" No...it's not. It's called PnP as Aliyah nicely pointed out. Propaganda is my game thank you, or at least I enjoy writing it haha. "would you like me to post battle reports showing you, the great and highmost Tyler, attacking with defensive troops? I do have them showing you doing that. But that would be rude and silly now wouldn't it?" Don't worry buddy, I got it covered!

DeletedUser3317

I have been reading your guys post. I sense a level of hostility between you guys. Is this a fun type of competition between you guys? or is it a been playing for a while in more then one world and we just hate each other?

DeletedUser

I have been reading your guys post. I sense a level of hostility between you guys. Is this a fun type of competition between you guys? or is it a been playing for a while in more then one world and we just hate each other?
It wasnt always like this you know?!:-( There was a time were tylor didnt spend so much time with bragger and actually did newspapers with crosswords for this world. At that time this section was actually prety cool, and everyone kind of was a little more respectful than now...
So i have an awesome idea.\:-o/(which by the way is not on topic, so i wont say it here)

DeletedUser2039

Ah, we're all just competitive players doing what we do. No one wants to be told they aren't the best. We all respect each other in the end. If I played with these players in a different world, I wouldn't have any problem with them at all being on my side. We don't hate each other, we just keep it exciting by staying competitive(;

DeletedUser

So now your sidestepping the main point you started this thread, to bash two actual noobies who are attempting to learn the game.
Also please show us all where we said we are all perfect? Brit and myself are new to the game also with very little experience before this round started, and so mistakes will be made. Mistakes are even made by the most experienced players.

The real stats are showing in the standings where we show more skill than your alliance. With over 90% of all our bp's coming off your alliance it's a valid fact to say we are demolishing your alliance and seeing no real retaliation on your part. Sure you took a city last week from another noobie who you had three players gang up on, very good work there. How about you show some of this so called skill that you claim to have so much of and attack a real player for once and leave the noobies alone

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
So basically, what you are saying is, you are a noob, Brit is a noob, there are two other noobs, whom this thread is about, and there is another noob that The Union took a city off, is there any experienced players in your alliance??? How are the Union meant to attack a real player, when there are none in your alliance?

rjk82

Citizen
With over 90% of all our bp's coming off your alliance it's a valid fact to say we are demolishing your alliance and seeing no real retaliation on your part. Sure you took a city last week from another noobie who you had three players gang up on, very good work there. How about you show some of this so called skill that you claim to have so much of and attack a real player for once and leave the noobies alone

You have 90% of your BP's from the our alliance because your members only attack our alliance. This world is filled with "noobies" like myself and so you are complaining that some of our players ganging up on your player. A lot of people involved on both sides are new and I have not seen an attack on one of our cities that did not have at least two members attacking. Often 6 or 7. SO are you ganging up on "noobies"? Where does that leave your argument?

As for demolishing our alliance, I don't really see it. You have not impeded our growth. I look forward to many more clashes with such an active foe.

And I realize I am getting off topic. I have seen a lot of PnP on other threads/worlds. Looks like it can be great fun to read and hope we can buidl on that here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You all clearly don't understand the difference between noobies and new players.
Brit and myself are NEW players, we haven't been here very long and are still learning ourselves. The two players that Tyler calls out are noobies, brand new players who haven't been taught the proper way to play.

Also I completely refute your argument as that every city I've taken I did by myself completely. I was not downing the teamplay, it's valid gameplay. I was downing the tactic that instead of attacking someone else in the same exact spot they went after a noobie.

Since I have no idea who you are rj, it's best you don't bring any light onto yourself. The facts are simple to see, your alliance has been stopped in its tracks.

rjk82

Citizen
You did not at all specify a difference between your player types. Noobies should read a guide once. Then the type of attack referenced here would not have happened.

Before you get terse with your responses you should try reading. I said attacks not city take overs. I have no idea how you take over your cities and I know I will not find out.

I am just a member of the Union, that is all for now, our distance from each other will probably preclude us from meeting any time soon in the world. I am not hiding anywhere, light shines just fine here.

I don't know what facts you refer to. We are earning BP, gaining points and expanding. I cannot see how that equates to being stopped in our tracks.

DeletedUser2039

At the original poster's request, please close this thread. It is going no where I want and has lost all purpose. I will make another PnP soon enough anyway.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.