PnP-What is the definition of an MRA? (previous PnP continued)

DeletedUser

We have already discussed and pointed out your "pixels" and "fingerprints" and "mistakes" on the forum. Why don't you have your weasel ferret them out and send you a copy?

DeletedUser2039

Yea...didn't think so. :D By the way, she's kind of too mad to talk to me anymore. Still trying to figure out why!:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2385

Fascinating read and interpretation Tyler… Care to in-game forward me that ‘message’ from Brit? I think we can wrap up the forgery question pretty quickly… Brit is and remains a trustworthy leader of Rising Shadows, and unless I can receive an in-game forward of the message I stand by my believe that it was edited… I could be wrong and would be happy to publically admit it if that is the case… I will eat my pie… Forwarding the message sure solves a large amount of question though.

Glad you could enjoy your stay with my alliances forums. We are happy to share where we can.. We also have free cookies… But I see you forgot to mention the cookies…

We all enjoy a poke here and there but personally this kind of post, as I have stated before, leaves a bad taste in my mouth and only shows the immaturity and childishness of the poster.

Tyler, you seem to be afraid of us? So much that you need to try to create dissention within my alliance; in addition you have attempted to form an anti-Rising Shadow coalition among other alliances in the game… Very interesting stuff considering one of our exchanges….

Spies? Certainly looks like you have one placed… I hope you enjoy the reading. Spies are a nature of the beast and I accept that… You forums look good too--- But then again I’m not on here posting your messages…

I would certainly like to thank the outcry that this particular thread has created in game. My inbox is spilling over with messages wishing to see the downfall of The Union- Thanks Tyler I really do appreciate the help. Wish you the best of luck in the war my friend, and victor or not- It sure will be fun, interesting, and entertaining.

Kelt

DeletedUser2039

I am currently not in-game. Vacation after being sick and needing the time to make up all the work I have piled up. No bad taste needs to be left in your mouth, I am simply using the tools given to me. I like the social media side the forums provide, and will always use them to my advantage. As for messages, I delete them all for my own security reasons. If someone were every to gain access to my account, not being able to see my previous messages is a huge step toward the personal safety of myself and those I talk to. I'd screen shot that for you once I'm back, but I am sure I would get an outcry of editing and craziness, and it would not solve anything. I only save the screen shots sent to me to my computer and have them stored there.

As for a Coalition, yes, one has been formed, but not for the sole purpose of taking down Rising Shadows. The Union seems to be doing fine taking RS cities (although I can't speak for right now because I am not in to see what is happening, only reports from my VP's, I just know one was taking last night). The Coalition has been formed between a group of alliances looking at larger, more long-term goals.

As for those hating The Union, everyone hates top alliances if they aren't in them. Hate me if you want, but I only see the need for the restoration of RS honor and the desire for revenge because I dared call the number one ABP player at her own game. If your members are seriously not doubting leadership right now, well I am coming to question them too. This is nothing personal, which you seem to be making it, it is only me effecting a war through political means. Justified to the end under all scrutiny, yours truly.

This no longer needs to be an open thread. Close it at your convenience mods. Thank you.

Edit: by the way, I am the one so afraid of RS? I do what is best for my alliance. I would be stupid not to call out something when I see it. I have looked at this situation 101 ways. If I held Bayou's identity, things would have not been in an up-roar. Infinite other possibilities too! I think you are the one afraid. Messaging every alliance about me and my "lies".

DeletedUser2385

"As for messages, I delete them all for my own security reasons. "

Nuff said... But you kept it long enough to screen shot it but then delete it asap so it can't be forwarded in game... which also happens to be where it can't be edited... DoH

DeletedUser2385

Sorry for the double post...

Btw, not making anything personal at all... I don't actually take it personal at all... There seems to be some opinion out there either by yourself or others that I respond with emotion which is kind of laughable... You really didn't get that good of an in-depth look at our "leadership" forum did you? :)

Kelt

Edit... Love that you always close your own threads... "This no longer needs to be an open thread. Close it at your convenience mods. Thank you." Ever have to take a second to ask why this needs to be done at 'kindly at the request of the Op' ?

DeletedUser2039

"As for messages, I delete them all for my own security reasons. "

Nuff said... But you kept it long enough to screen shot it but then delete it asap so it can't be forwarded in game... which also happens to be where it can't be edited... DoH

Actually, yes, that's exactly what did. While I can't prove it, I no longer need to thanks. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

We have already discussed and pointed out your "pixels" and "fingerprints" and "mistakes" on the forum. Why don't you have your weasel ferret them out and send you a copy?

lol That looks as real as possible, but that is a pretty nice excuse that was made. I mean that is like you look in the mirror and you deny that the person you see is you :D

Nice job Tyler, from the reaction your enemies gave it seems like the PnP did its job. Note this is coming from a player who isn't even playing in this world :)