PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

DeletedUser7101

Tomorrow never comes
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser14888

While I enjoy my sarcastic sense of humor.... He is correct.... Reapers never defended themselves well, and on top of that they've fallen down the hill and as essentially easy takes..... You can walk a CS in, just clear the initial defense..... thats not a good look.... and certainly grants no room to talk about anything other than how you're going to turn offense take some cities so you can get into a real alliance, or ghost out....

Lol your alliance tried to take theb 01 and failed. And that is after Johnkat checked out. I am looking for a new home though since I don't have time to run an alliance, but have decided to do what I can in this world. I am a defensive player so there wouldn't have been any attacks from me.

DeletedUser14888

Oh and I wasn't able to take advantage of the last event since I was stuck on my mobile the whole time so none my defense was from the event. And yes smilodon I have been able to teach them to get their walls up. Many of them were new to the game and just needs some instructions. You of all people should appreciate that. I know you have done your share of teaching new players

Rodrk

Peltast
I hear war machine is recruiting simmers and has contacted every alliance for diplo.

Give them a ring...

DeletedUser14888

Not a simmer. Just lost my main city early while I was stuck on strictly mobile and it took a little bit to recover. Have 2 slots now but need to know where to go. Ideally that would be in the new alliances area. I have my computer back now also so hope to make a good comeback.

DeletedUser15636

Not a simmer. Just lost my main city early while I was stuck on strictly mobile and it took a little bit to recover. Have 2 slots now but need to know where to go. Ideally that would be in the new alliances area. I have my computer back now also so hope to make a good comeback.
ReallY??? You owe no one an explanation. Why do you think I left Reapers and sent a MM to the whole team telling you guys to get out. I tried to help as well but you can't teach players that won't listen. Leaders need to be an example, not be a blowhard or a dreamer. Trust me, we didn't stand a chance. So we suck it up and move on. Am I in a better place...time will tell. Would I love to have a fighting chance... yeah. An alliance is not here to serve you but you the alliance. Make a plan/goal for yourself and go for it. These guys here are good...I give credit where it is due but that does not make us "lesser" players. I try and play a "respectful" game and make no excuses. Slots? OMG I have 7 of them and 34k BPs to process. Not a simmer? What's your battle ranking? If you point ranking is better than your battle ranking...you are a simmer. :)

Last edited by a moderator: