PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

DeletedUser4951

M not sure why u thinking mortis is fighting against the world.
I think this early every1 is fighting against every1.
If mortis is fighting against world
Body shamers is fighting against world too.
Antiquity is fighting against world too.
SW is fighting against world too.
I think dictator tots r against world too.

I may be wrong about one cause i don't have much idea about pacts but m sure about at least 3 alliances are against world and have no pacts

Credit to them if they are and holding to it, though at least two on your listed have confirmed some attempted diplomacy with each other it fell through though. I think a few on your list will eventually ally up, where it seems we are just planning to stay undiplomatic. But that's just my speculation.

However for now, with the exception of Antiquity, it seems the world in terms of our immediate area has some kind of diplomacy with each other and some kind of goals of taking us down with loose or tight coordination.

DeletedUser723

I think some of you have twisted the whole "Mortis vs The World" thing into something we never said it was..
The original point was that we turned all alliances red before BP ended and attacked everyone indiscriminately without any form of diplomacy outside of our alliance. The reason (I/we) would brag about this is because we didn't do some of the things most alliances do to survive the early stages of the server, such as:
NaP alliance A and B while we fight alliance C so we don't get overwhelmed or, only mark one alliance Red at a time so you face less defense when attacking and fewer retaliation attacks.

The whole bit where some of you are changing what we bragged about to mean we think the entire world is in a coalition against us is your own doing. Not ours.

DeletedUser15355

you hear that beeping or is athan back tracking that fast?

No backtracking... for as long as your profile on externals says you've been playing Im surprised you dont understand how this works..... I guess there are good players and....not so good players out there

DeletedUser4951

you hear that beeping or is athan back tracking that fast?
I'm not completely with it having spent all of last night throwing up and being dehydrated af. But How is he back tracking? Everyone is red bro want a screen shot of it? :)

DeletedUser4951

@johnkat70 :)

OoQcuZt.png

DeletedUser4951

Slowly but surely they may be learning that their talk is cheap
Meanwhile I believe I made good on my promise. Kat is now a single mom. :)

Seems they've gone quiet now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

Haha slothy miss our history discussions :) hope u kick some butt in ur other server

DeletedUser4951

When your alliance isn't even top 15 anymore but you still gotta pretend to be relevant or make some kind of point. Btw still waiting on those examples of you making some kind of difference :)

DeletedUser15636

When your alliance isn't even top 15 anymore but you still gotta pretend to be relevant or make some kind of point. Btw still waiting on those examples of you making some kind of difference :)
Pretend to be relevant? WTH? Hun, I am trying to be polite. YOU sent the MM PNP...not me. Maybe you should send to a "select few" YOU deem worthy next time. At least HomeGod was sarcastically funny when saying i get a "participation trophy." Woot woot! As far as making a difference...time will tell. Till then, I never made any claims to fame. :p

DeletedUser4951

Yeah you kinda give off that vibe. Time's already told, Reapers is an essential non-factor now if it ever was one to begin with.

DeletedUser15355

Yeah you kinda give off that vibe. Time's already told, Reapers is an essential non-factor now if it ever was one to begin with.

Pretend to be relevant? WTH? Hun, I am trying to be polite. YOU sent the MM PNP...not me. Maybe you should send to a "select few" YOU deem worthy next time. At least HomeGod was sarcastically funny when saying i get a "participation trophy." Woot woot! As far as making a difference...time will tell. Till then, I never made any claims to fame. :p

While I enjoy my sarcastic sense of humor.... He is correct.... Reapers never defended themselves well, and on top of that they've fallen down the hill and as essentially easy takes..... You can walk a CS in, just clear the initial defense..... thats not a good look.... and certainly grants no room to talk about anything other than how you're going to turn offense take some cities so you can get into a real alliance, or ghost out....

DeletedUser4951

I will give credit where its due tho. Reapers has discovered two things.

1) 25 walls and morale rocks

2) The event is only to be used for DLU.

:p