PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

DeletedUser14888

So what. You took some cities. You should know me better than that. I don't just quit. I have not thinned to any of my attackers. Just done what I could with the resources and time I have.

DeletedUser4951

@Mayhem From what it looks like HD/The alliance formerly known as hd., ELF, and Vendetta had some form of coalition. SW claims to just be hitting and no relation to them. Others claim the diplomacy in SW is confusing at best.

@johnkat70- I give you 2 weeks top.

@Darkrystal Falkahn- That's the spirit keep it up. I can respect your no quit attitude.

DeletedUser15615

Will laugh my butt off when in two weeks I am still here and still making my way up, so don't fall down while my team keeps telling you that you are a loser,

DeletedUser15615

you know what I play on Paros and another player keeps saying that I wont make it too lmao but I am making it on there too and I will make it here too. Warning you don't stop looking behind you because we will keep coming.

DeletedUser723

@The Smilodon Fatalis
Very entertaining! Thank you for this thread! +++rep
Edit: Hotel Rwanda stories or whatever it was called.

@johnkat70
Just... LoL! You actually asked someone to spare your city so you could jump away from the action out of fear of being rimmed. That's just sad on so many levels. BTW, all alliances have gold spenders and I've played against many top notch, top ranked players who don't spend any (outside of advisors). With the new gold trade system, everyone has access to plenty of gold. It is just another mechanic of the game now. Some are smarter with it than others though... And saying that Mortis can't win without lying.. lol... We said the world would be turned red, and we did just that. We made no special deals with any alliances. We backstabbed no one. We didn't use diplomacy to manipulate anyone. We simply declared war on the server and so far, we are winning. If you think there is a more noble way to play this game that will earn more respect than the way we are doing it, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, go cry some more on the rim.

@MAYHEM88
Pretty sure he posted the pact list in the veerrrrry top post. But if it isn't clear enough, Hammerdown, Antiquity, ELF, and all their sisters/academies are Pacted, as well as a NaP with Spartan Warriors. All of these alliances are actively fighting Mortis and we are finding support from each of them still incoming to each others lost cities. I don't think there is a better example of a coalition anywhere. The only correction I would make is that Spartan Warriors only has a NaP with the coalition so they may not be aware of their role in it. Though, they have taken part in the coalitions goals via whatever diplomacy resulted in the NaP.

@Jacks Jill
You are a low morale target that we put minimal focus on and allowed newer players to make runs at your city for the learning experience. If you would like, I have plenty of slots and you can find out just how "minimal" you are to us.

DeletedUser15615

Really dude you think that anyone even likes you, you are a little whining baby, people listen to you so that they can have someone to laugh at. You are a loser so no matter what you think that is all you will ever be. Stop brocasting from your moms basement no one cares.

DeletedUser723

Really dude you think that anyone even likes you, you are a little whining baby, people listen to you so that they can have someone to laugh at. You are a loser so no matter what you think that is all you will ever be. Stop brocasting from your moms basement no one cares.

LoL, I see personal insults but no facts. If you think personal insults mean anything here then you have a lot to learn kid. Looks like you're the only one in this thread that acts like a "little whining baby". Too bad your feelings and personal insults won't save your cities. Enjoy the rim.

DeletedUser4951

"Brocasting" lmao I like it.

Between the two of us, you're the one resorting to personal insults in a game forum because your team is losing the game. But I'm somehow the loser because I turned you and your former sister team into my personal BP farms then took about 15 minutes to poke fun at it. Hun, I think you need to log out, go outside a bit, get some fresh air, maybe get some. This is a game, relax.

Alternatively, stop playing the casual card, stop begging for me to not take your cities, stop crying about gold and maybe do something against us. There's no reason between you and all the red around us that some form of offense can't be jump started. Its Grepolis, not the 2016 Michigan State Football team, there's a chance.

DeletedUser723

I have been corrected in game. My apologies, Spartan Warriors.
They do NOT have a NaP with this coalition.

DeletedUser723

so your coalition has 2 alliances?

We could argue the definition of coalition all day rclay, but if you want to be a troll and enforce the assumption that 2 sister alliances or an alliance and their academy are in fact included in the GREPOLIS commonly used term coalition, then it is pointless to even discuss it with you. Trolls are trolls, and coalitions are coalitions.

DeletedUser15615

I am not really talking to you Anthanasios, because I have nothing against you. Even if we are in competition and either we will win or lose to you I have nothing against you. But my problem is this dude. It was uncalled for what he did. I didnt lose much and I am not really mad but I will keep making him upset and I will prove him wrong every chance I get. This game shouldn't turn you into a jerk but it did with him. So I will make him angry because he tried to do it to me.

DeletedUser5973

We could argue the definition of coalition all day rclay, but if you want to be a troll and enforce the assumption that 2 sister alliances or an alliance and their academy are in fact included in the GREPOLIS commonly used term coalition, then it is pointless to even discuss it with you. Trolls are trolls, and coalitions are coalitions.
All i am saying is it really isn't a coalition unless there is a third alliance. You guys have more than one branch. If you only have one branch then your argument is valid. ELF isn't really in a spot to fight you either. I very am a bit of a troll, but you guys are also over exaggerating who you are fighting

DeletedUser723

Math time (not meth). ELF + Antiquity + Hammerdown + ELF2 = 4 alliances in a coalition. All of which have been supporting the cities we are attacking, proven by late supports. Antiquity and hammerdown specifically, have been attacking us though we have reduced hammerdown to a non threat.

We aren't exaggerating who we are fighting because that coalition isn't the only group we are fighting... We don't play that "1 enemy at a time" BS. This is Mortis, get used to it.

DeletedUser5973

elf has nothing to do with ant. so I still say not a coalition. But keep telling your selves that, you guys are the best ever for sure. Going to have to open a new branch for the egos themselves

DeletedUser5973

Going to have to do better than this before anoint yourself as the best
d217ed6092b642e896e956f8b0abd771.png

DeletedUser

Going to have to do better than this before anoint yourself as the best
d217ed6092b642e896e956f8b0abd771.png

LOL... Really lets see a lot of reports now.... Apparently throwing a cs at a bunch of targets and seeing what sticks gets you made fun of... No offense, but where is MIT? Isnt that your alliance, and arent they pretty much getting smoked? Last I saw, I wouldnt be talking anywhere near the external Rclay, maybe instead of posting reports, you might want to defend some cities before your whole alliance gets rimmed. I have respect for several people in your alliance, but posting that report just shows what little you know of the game.