PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

DeletedUser4951

It all started in beginners protection on the world of Thebes. Mortis had dropped into O54 and immediately the world was alarmed. Though the smart strategy would have been to build cores and worry about themselves for a bit, most local to Mortis went with the always classic strategy of mass diplomacy. First the Ancients who were totally always HAMMERDOWN pacted with HD against us. This led to their leaders rage ghosting and merging into HD entirely. Vendetta soon joined the hug fest. Along with E.L.F. while Spartan Warriors NAPed everyone it seems.

Player Testimony
yGUe2ui.png

E.L.F.'s Pact List
DDp3XrO.png

So there we have it, not a month in and everyone local to Mortis appears to have some kind of deal cut with each other to fight Mortis. And a fearsome coalition it is, surely they would be able to challenge Mortis, just look at them.

R5k8Ey8.jpg

Results were being made collectively they took 5 whole cities off of Mortis! The plan was working, Mortis was sure to crumble! But what they didn't know was that Mortis had a secret weapon. Mortis had the Party Corgi on its side.

4DC0zkD.jpg

And through the Party Corgi, Mortis has delivered a blow to the world taking 36 cities off of the coalition collectively. Its clear that there's absolutely no chance for the coalition and so its with great regret (eagerness), that we wish to inform you that tomorrow you will be rimmed with your alliances. Your only hope is to leave the disorganized messes and try to create your own improved alliances. Or perhaps if your good enough and willing to accept the Corgi into your heart, you may get into Mortis. Don't message me though, i'm not involved in any of that.

PS: Don't just take my word for it when I say you guys are screwed, ask your own founders
pvhVZ2w.png
"Fact's are a good thing"-JohnKat70

So there we have it, the coalition is already hitting trouble, is sputtering, and is falling apart. The real question is: How long for the world vs Mortis?

PS: Bonus points if you get the title reference.

DeletedUser15615

Just a note we were our own alliance to begin with we joined them but we already was an alliance and already had a top spot without them.

DeletedUser15615

okay really wow I went to him to fight for my city, not to make a deal with his alliance. To fight for my city and anyone who believes anything that he says is nuts. Because he has been here longer than anyone else he can say whatever the hell he wants to and everyone believes him. But I wont. I will keep growing and if you think that I am afraid of anyone get over it.

DeletedUser4951

Irony: The person who flip flops on stances and betrays allies is saying I shouldn't be trusted.

DeletedUser10912

okay really wow I went to him to fight for my city, not to make a deal with his alliance. To fight for my city and anyone who believes anything that he says is nuts. Because he has been here longer than anyone else he can say whatever the hell he wants to and everyone believes him. But I wont. I will keep growing and if you think that I am afraid of anyone get over it.
Can I get an invite
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser4951

Decided I'll post some battle reports off of great leader when I'm done with some RL stuff

DeletedUser15615

LMAO right you know what I have learned in talking to you. That Mortis cant win unless they have gold and lies to win. Wow I didnt betray my group I left a group that has no real founder but you wouldnt know that because you are just a live in your moms basement little boy. Drops the mic on the floor and walks away. And by the way I am really a woman and you are really a boy.

DeletedUser15615

and all of your little spies are gone from my alliance too stupid no one to watch the big bad wolf.

DeletedUser15636

No need to post battle reports dear. Numbers speak for themselves. It is no SECRET that I am not a fan of tree hugging aka "coalitions." I have seen a well organized/ruthless team of 80 take out a coalition of over 400 members and go on to win the crown (in en), laughing all the way. The fact that you need to post such threats tells me you feel you have something to prove. :) Come on...you are better than that. Can you take me...absolutely! Will I go down easy. HELL NO! I love the sport of the game! Bully me, but you will find I do not "whine" or play the "blame game." I never give up. I just keep restarting. :p

I think before you speak as to our abilities, lack thereof, or brag about your own...get your facts straight. I have been collecting intel on your team and I think it best you get your house in order. You may see some changes soon causing you to backtrack a bit. No threats, revelations or epiphanies...just sharing.

DeletedUser14543

i mean you can blame gold or the fact people have more free time than you but do you really think mortis needed spies to mop the floor with you guys? i mean you mailed begging a player in mortis not to take your city, that should speak for itself.

DeletedUser4951

LMAO right you know what I have learned in talking to you. That Mortis cant win unless they have gold and lies to win. Wow I didnt betray my group I left a group that has no real founder but you wouldnt know that because you are just a live in your moms basement little boy. Drops the mic on the floor and walks away. And by the way I am really a woman and you are really a boy.

Your butthurt turns me on...

Why is it everyone that sucks at this game immediately tries to take it to gold and RL? Which is it? Do I have a lot of money and life is unfair because you're a filthy pleb? Or do I suck at life and live in my mom's basement?

Your excuse is that you begged me to keep your city...Lets assume that's correct. You literally are begging me to keep your city. I'm pretty sure I won. Also to clarify, as far as I know we don't use spies. The only people in red flag teams talking to me are friends from prior worlds or people I MMed today. Most of whom are laughing with us.

Kat's Reports

CICa7A8.png

WJ3ytWt.png

47FBcn5.png

DeletedUser15636

Answer me this..I have one little city on an island of all Mortis players. I had 5 active revolts, 2 CS were snipe and one land attack w/cats were sniped as well. OMG, the BPS were amazing. Your reports do not show skill so where is your WORK? LS and GRIFFINS...LOL!!! Event gifts. Want me to post reports of your attacks on me...not you personally dear, but that of your team.
Dont' assume everyone speaks to your gold use. I don't care!! You can play with gold, silly putty or even yourself. I am here to play a "fair game." I will await your visit. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Answer me this..I have one little city on an island of all Mortis players. I had 5 active revolts, 2 CS were snipe and one land attack w/cats were sniped as well. OMG, the BPS were amazing. Your reports do not show skill so where is your WORK? LS and MANTIS...LOL!!! Event gifts. Want me to post reports of your attacks on me...not you personally dear, but that of your team.
Dont' assume everyone speaks to your gold use. I don't care!! You can play with gold, silly putty or even yourself. I am here to play a "fair game." I will await your visit. :D

Uhhhh congrats? That really doesn't change the state of your alliance tho. I actually didn't know you existed until today tbh and we share an island. Of course we're gonna use the event, every sane team is. Even with out them though we were still driving and succeeding. Its not like the score was 5-0 in favor of the coalition teams before Easter.

DeletedUser15467

who are the coalitions. cuase all im seeing is all alliances fighting all alliances. if there is a coalition to rim mortis. let me know. i want to join it. LOL

DeletedUser15615

Listen now that I know that you are a liar, I will follow your writing and go out of my way to get the truth so that I can bring you down. Being a writer, I will find out the truth and I don't actually care if you are a member of mortis or any other alliance. I will haunt you and bring you down. Every day, every hour, every minute you need to watch who you lie about, because I will prove you wrong.