PnP:Untrue Story ;p

DeletedUser

Long Long ago, there was a tribe. It was called the EbLANians. They were fierce tribe. However there was a catch to that. Every time they conquered a city, they would broadcast the event on the Forumus, a communication place where you can spread ideas and call other people noobs. OK, so this time, this is what happened. The EbLANians stormed into the city, proposed a referendum to the citizens of the city and took over the city. And they decided to broadcast the news TWICE on the Forumus. They stormed the city and took over the city. They decided to make the city pay taxes which angered the citizens. They rebelled again and this time the Aweshockuns, the former masters of the citizens rebelled. Will the cruel EbLANians continue their hold on their city or will the power switch hands? You decide!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict that the eblahs will eventually fall, as I believe that their proctological obsession has little to do with Grepolis and more to do with cranial recovery.....

DeletedUser

"Praktolog" your making really mad. Prepared to get stogused

DeletedUser2498

"Praktolog" your making really mad. Prepared to get stogused

by that he means he's going to pop up in the world near you, play until he gets around 2k points. you will attack him, and then he will ghost.

DeletedUser

I am in Ithaca but I'm just seeing if I can make a thread