PnP: The Evil Empire Abusive Love Triangle.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

LOL Will you guys make it til next month in this world? I mean Cobra has a track record, your group has one for talking way too much and then leaving with some excuse. Smilodon, what happened to en thebes? It was the same act there, and then just disappeared. Can you do something meaningful in a world besides just talking nonstop... Tee seems to be doing well in Zeta, Cobra is doing well in beta. What about you? I also dont remember colonizing being a sign of turtling... In fact I have seen many of the best players setup a colony at times.

Not sure who you are but i'm Preeeetttty sure I knocked off the most hyped premade on that server in a night which led to DT becoming a power house. I also ensure that DT didn't get completely destroyed and set it up for success and survival before I left. And dude...I've been at this for a lot longer than the US servers. Sorry to disappoint you buddy but I've been killing people as the under dog since I was on EN Theta. Knocked off a Daizan premade as well as several other hyped teams. I also led Lacking Diplomacy on Delos and have been invited back multiple times to lead despite the world having progressed much since I had to quit for school. But if you want to know why I left, and I hope Sapphy doesn't pop in and infract me again for it, i'll tell you.

1. The world in my area was very boring. If you ever bothered to look at a map it was all small alliances, controlled burn who I was mostly friends with, and RA who was terrible. In a sense going right for Kalistei's throat was a pretty big mistake as I took out the source of fun.

2. I didn't get along well with the Herbit. He was actually very rude and caused a lot of unrest. If I stayed I would have left the alliance and taken practically everyone but Herb, DW, and the Mogul with me. I know this from about a weeks worth of skype and private messages of people telling me so. In this alliance it was impossible to organize an op or get done anything that DW asked me to get done personally without being rebanded a traitor and usurper by Herb. This caused a lot of unrest between out leaders and that's why half of them went to Maledication. Rather than ruin DW's team to make life easier on myself I decided that quitting the world was best.

But seriously. I can understand Cobra smack talking because its natural. He has something to say and at least does something on this world. As rude as the guy was to me I can give him that. You on the other hand. Well what do you do here? You say that I talk up a storm and not do anything but just looking at your stats. http://us.grepostats.com/world/us16/player/23080 its pretty obvious that you have no right or position to talk about events in Omicron. TEE is a franchise alliance. Typically those don't work out for the better. Cobra's team is only as good as its current world. Colonizing is a sign of simming and turtling sorry. But hey I see you're in Ateam did Atrain's ABP ever come up? ;)

No but really though it looks like all you do is multi world for some reason and sim now a days. If you want to talk smack fine. But please do something in the world before starting to do so. Other wise we get a pot kettle and black situation. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol...Well Cobra, you of all people know what type of reactions can occur when a threat wonders into a turtle's home. :p

LOL we left Theta for Omicron. We had a feeling you might feel as if you pushed us out. Pretty sure I never lost a city to your alliance. But you win. You beat us in Theta clap clap

DeletedUser1685

Haha well the way you all left..what else were we to think.
But yes, Thank you, Thank you. *Takes a bow*

Back to topic :p

I've seen how TEE likes to play hugs and kisses with the alliances that surround them.
Until they grow a little..then one pact is cut loose..their top players recruited ..and then defeated. Rinse &Repeat.
It's actually an effective strategy..can't get mad at them if the alliances around them are too silly to attempt to cut them down before they grow too large.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

So getting back on topic AH is handing LMFAO a beat down. But its never too late to recover. What does Cobra have in store for his enemy? Can AH not just hold out but continue to win? And it looks like TEE isn't even concerned with AH anymore judging by the lack of gains and losses in the past few days between them. How will that play out in the future? This and many more exciting things can be found on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z! :p

DeletedUser

So getting back on topic AH is handing LMFAO a beat down. But its never too late to recover. What does Cobra have in store for his enemy? Can AH not just hold out but continue to win? And it looks like TEE isn't even concerned with AH anymore judging by the lack of gains and losses in the past few days between them. How will that play out in the future? This and many more exciting things can be found on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z! :p

Dude, I can't wait for the next episode of DragonBall Z after I saw your introduction. :D

DeletedUser2568

ROFL this is great... All I have to say of Howe is he understands that game and how to win, which is why TEE does so well with him at the helm. In Zeta and here they consistently get results. You talk about him being a point whore... I play against him in Zeta and I would consider him a city whore which leads him to be a point whore because he has so many cities. He plays politics(diplomacy) very well in this game.

Don't underestimate TEE or Howe is all I am saying.

DeletedUser4951

ROFL this is great... All I have to say of Howe is he understands that game and how to win, which is why TEE does so well with him at the helm. In Zeta and here they consistently get results. You talk about him being a point whore... I play against him in Zeta and I would consider him a city whore which leads him to be a point whore because he has so many cities. He plays politics(diplomacy) very well in this game.

Aren't they double teaming AH and still losing...? I have no doubt that anyone who commands that many top players can be great. I do however fail to see the need for such forms of diplomacy with two top 5 alliances at this time.

DeletedUser2568

DeletedUser

Aren't they double teaming AH and still losing...? I have no doubt that anyone who commands that many top players can be great. I do however fail to see the need for such forms of diplomacy with two top 5 alliances at this time.

If you look at TEE's recent conquests/losses, none deal with AH

DeletedUser4964

Once upon a time in the beautiful land of Omicron.

15wf14p.jpg

There was a kingdom called The Evil Empire. The Evil Empire was the biggest and baddest alliance on Omicron in theory. But behind the scenes they seemed to have a love story for just about everyone. Extending an NAP to LMFAO and a pact to Enigma. Also trying with Psycho Pandas. Two out of the three alliances graciously accepted this offer thinking it was their salvation. But in reality it would serve to be their down fall long term. Meanwhile Psycho Pandas saw through the ruse. Obviously TEE was buying itself time as it wouldn't cut off all windows for expansion and be content with a little sliver of land in O44 and O54. While the plan was obvious and very poorly thought up. For some reason people took the offer blissyfully unaware that there is no way that their NAP's and pacts could be maintained long term. We were dealing with an evil master mind of a leader.

24qtkw6.jpg

When I approached one of the two alliances that had a certain "Enigma" about them. ;) I couldn't put my finger on it. But I figured why not just inquire about their pact and offer my friendly advice to them about what they're walking into. After all Psycho Pandas also had been given some assurance that they wouldn't be the next targets and we all know how that turned out. When giving friendly advice I noticed it was like trying to get a depressed person out of a failing relationship. You know its coming, they know its coming, everyone knows its coming. But at the same time you know that they won't be the first one to make a move. Courage is scary and a rare feat. Ignorance is bliss and comfortable. Still I questioned how good their pact could be if this was the result of their conquest page. Here's all their losses to date.

That's easily the most disappointing of anyone in the top 12 to date. So I asked again. How good could your pact be if you're losing that much and i'm assuming going unsupported? I got an interesting response this time.

Oh. You're own agenda huh? Its must be working for you. Feeding off the work of the #1 alliance is considered success right? I'm sure Psycho Pandas and Weeping Angels would agree. ;) Gotta hand it to TEE though. Most alliances would have looked at that conquest page and then at how they absorbed all of your largest targets and started throwing punches. Then again you are fighting AH. Maybe you can't afford to two front.

From then on out the conversation with Enigma was about how they have a plan for Wolfpack and to not be concerned. Hmmm I've heard this whole don't worry I have a plan thing before....But where...Where...?

2n64yg9.jpg

Oh...There...Well I suppose all I have to say is that if the whole "I have a plan" thing won't win you an election with the most poorly educated nation in the civilized world. Then it probably won't work on most Grepolis leaders with half a brain.

So there you have it folks. Two alliances with their own agendas waiting for the back stab to come. Personally my money is on TEE if it comes down to that given what I've seen out of Enigma. With the whole recruiting a player in O65 thing and all i'd say that they don't have an idea of what's going on.

Best of luck boys and gals. ;)

old long story short, check zeta server, will save u a lot of time

DeletedUser1685

He def politics with the best of them!

Hell, I'd vote him Grepo Mayor.

I'm sure plenty of "love triangle scandals" would hit the magazines though :p

DeletedUser2568

He def politics with the best of them!

Hell, I'd vote him Grepo Mayor.

I'm sure plenty of "love triangle scandals" would hit the magazines though :p

I would too, expect I think half of TEE might be his illegitimate kids...