PnP: The Evil Empire Abusive Love Triangle.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Once upon a time in the beautiful land of Omicron.

15wf14p.jpg

There was a kingdom called The Evil Empire. The Evil Empire was the biggest and baddest alliance on Omicron in theory. But behind the scenes they seemed to have a love story for just about everyone. Extending an NAP to LMFAO and a pact to Enigma. Also trying with Psycho Pandas. Two out of the three alliances graciously accepted this offer thinking it was their salvation. But in reality it would serve to be their down fall long term. Meanwhile Psycho Pandas saw through the ruse. Obviously TEE was buying itself time as it wouldn't cut off all windows for expansion and be content with a little sliver of land in O44 and O54. While the plan was obvious and very poorly thought up. For some reason people took the offer blissyfully unaware that there is no way that their NAP's and pacts could be maintained long term. We were dealing with an evil master mind of a leader.

24qtkw6.jpg

When I approached one of the two alliances that had a certain "Enigma" about them. ;) I couldn't put my finger on it. But I figured why not just inquire about their pact and offer my friendly advice to them about what they're walking into. After all Psycho Pandas also had been given some assurance that they wouldn't be the next targets and we all know how that turned out. When giving friendly advice I noticed it was like trying to get a depressed person out of a failing relationship. You know its coming, they know its coming, everyone knows its coming. But at the same time you know that they won't be the first one to make a move. Courage is scary and a rare feat. Ignorance is bliss and comfortable. Still I questioned how good their pact could be if this was the result of their conquest page. Here's all their losses to date.

That's easily the most disappointing of anyone in the top 12 to date. So I asked again. How good could your pact be if you're losing that much and i'm assuming going unsupported? I got an interesting response this time.

Oh. You're own agenda huh? Its must be working for you. Feeding off the work of the #1 alliance is considered success right? I'm sure Psycho Pandas and Weeping Angels would agree. ;) Gotta hand it to TEE though. Most alliances would have looked at that conquest page and then at how they absorbed all of your largest targets and started throwing punches. Then again you are fighting AH. Maybe you can't afford to two front.

From then on out the conversation with Enigma was about how they have a plan for Wolfpack and to not be concerned. Hmmm I've heard this whole don't worry I have a plan thing before....But where...Where...?

2n64yg9.jpg

Oh...There...Well I suppose all I have to say is that if the whole "I have a plan" thing won't win you an election with the most poorly educated nation in the civilized world. Then it probably won't work on most Grepolis leaders with half a brain.

So there you have it folks. Two alliances with their own agendas waiting for the back stab to come. Personally my money is on TEE if it comes down to that given what I've seen out of Enigma. With the whole recruiting a player in O65 thing and all i'd say that they don't have an idea of what's going on.

Best of luck boys and gals. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Thanks Torg. :)

And I missed a part. I suppose I should explain better. For anyone wondering why TEE is playing hugs if they can't logically keep their pacts long term. Its because taking out one or two alliances is a lot easier than 3-4. They don't want to multifront so they use diplomatic manipulation to buy time.

DeletedUser4951

Looks like LMFAO also is giving some lovin on the side. They seem like nice and reasonable guys. Controlling two oceans worth of turf while TEE gets its shot at the rest sounded perfectly fair to them. When called out on this their leader promptly told me that "I made an enemy today" and declared war...From O44...I'm in O65... LOL. I can think of a few things wrong with that idea. :)

DeletedUser

Looks like LMFAO also is giving some lovin on the side. They seem like nice and reasonable guys. Controlling two oceans worth of turf while TEE gets its shot at the rest sounded perfectly fair to them. When called out on this their leader promptly told me that "I made an enemy today" and declared war...From O44...I'm in O65... LOL. I can think of a few things wrong with that idea. :)

Why do you think LMFAO is bowing to the feet of TEE? I'd take pause on the war declaration, it seems TEE and LMFAO would have no competition in O55 at the moment.

DeletedUser4951

Look at the map. TEE has no competition in O55 save one small alliance to the south with a decent player or two. LMFAO won't gain much by playing hugs. They have to be ruthless with TEE for better or worse. Otherwise they'll end up with possibly O44,parts of O54, maybe a few O55 towns, and just O45 to expand into. As opposed to getting the chance to own it all. But if they want to play it safe that's their choice I suppose. They did get really mad when I called their leader a pawn though. ;)

As for me declaring war I never did. The guy declared war on me. In an ocean that he can't reach anyways without beating TEE. :p

DeletedUser

Thought we, 'Amazing Harmony' was only one who against with TEE. lol
Someone said storm will come to us...
LMFAO and TEE- As we fight with TEE, it is easily to know they are packed.
So, yeah we are still alive!

DeletedUser4951

Good job AH. Hey I noticed that you guys conquered howes. I'm under the impression that he's a point whore given the huge points to abp gap. Would that be correct?

DeletedUser

He's very active.
Every times we tried to attack he respond right away

DeletedUser

Look at the map. TEE has no competition in O55 save one small alliance to the south with a decent player or two. LMFAO won't gain much by playing hugs. They have to be ruthless with TEE for better or worse. Otherwise they'll end up with possibly O44,parts of O54, maybe a few O55 towns, and just O45 to expand into. As opposed to getting the chance to own it all. But if they want to play it safe that's their choice I suppose. They did get really mad when I called their leader a pawn though. ;)

As for me declaring war I never did. The guy declared war on me. In an ocean that he can't reach anyways without beating TEE. :p

You should be more specific. I told you that "you" made an enemy today because I refused to listen to your nonsense. Not sure how you figured I declared war on your alliance oceans away?? Your just a child who threw a temper tantrum when I disagreed with you and stopped talking to you on skype. As for the pawn statement, no anger just decided you weren't worth talking to. I truly believe that you are worried that your safe little turtle home in 65 might be in danger of TEE soon. LOL you're a cute little kid. Don't let Mommy and Daddy know you are on here this much. You may get grounded

DeletedUser1685

Lol...Well Cobra, you of all people know what type of reactions can occur when a threat wonders into a turtle's home. :p

DeletedUser

I thought we were sloths:0 i don't even know what a turtle is:( I believe you have founded 2 cities. Which is often a symptom of turtleing. Hahah please come into 65 we have plenty of empty island spaces for you to colonize:p

DeletedUser4951

You should be more specific. I told you that "you" made an enemy today because I refused to listen to your nonsense. Not sure how you figured I declared war on your alliance oceans away?? Your just a child who threw a temper tantrum when I disagreed with you and stopped talking to you on skype. As for the pawn statement, no anger just decided you weren't worth talking to. I truly believe that you are worried that your safe little turtle home in 65 might be in danger of TEE soon. LOL you're a cute little kid. Don't let Mommy and Daddy know you are on here this much. You may get grounded

I find it funny that you're talking about a temper tantrum. Last I recalled I said I thought that you were an expansionist not a pawn. If that's a temper tantrum to you then man are you BIG kid yourself aren't ya? Its pretty clear that you are being used. If you're content to settle for two oceans of turf that's your call. You're the one who let on the water works and arrogantly told me that "I made an enemy today" that's typically a declaration of war. Maybe your immaturity blinded you and now you're trying to cover it up though. As for an enemy you told your battle plans and gave absolutely zero thought to your locality or planned it out. Just looking at a map and grepostats proves my point that as of now you haven't put much effort into your claims nor could you back up a multi front war even with TEE helping you. I think you leaned to heavily on your ally there. So I wouldn't be talking about winning a war with me. If you want to ask a few people on EN servers about my achievements as the supposed "under dog" i'll be much more than happy to PM you my old ING and you can go on ahead. :)

As for you guys coming for me I welcome the fight. Given what I'm seeing off TEE they're huggers so if they can stand to not try to pact us like they did you and Enigma, like we'd accept, then I can stand to fight them. If that means fighting them and possibly losing then that's fine. I came here for a fight as I always have. No grudges with that I just found it funny that the #1 and #2 alliances need to hug to survive...And still are somehow losing ground to AH. Ouch that has to hurt like seriously who loses with that much of an advantage? -Achilles- is that you old buddy? ;)

PS you should probably learn to stick to your guns. If you're gonna cry over what you thought was a rude temper tantrum. Then don't proceed to throw one back at me. If you want I could totally put our Skype convos on here. But seriously if you have a problem with me that's A okay. Please do learn to back up your claims and not stoop to the level you supposedly are against. I mean judging by your previous comment alone its pretty clear that you're not so mature yourself. After all you are my "elder" and you're supposed to set an example are you not? So far all I've seen is some arrogant guy who thinks he's good for gaining up on the 3rd ranked alliance and talks down to people that he know he can't realistically fight. ;)

As dint said if you want a fight come on over here. I welcome the challenge. Just do me a favor and actually put some effort into your planning.

DeletedUser

I thought we were sloths:0 i don't even know what a turtle is:( I believe you have founded 2 cities. Which is often a symptom of turtleing. Hahah please come into 65 we have plenty of empty island spaces for you to colonize:p

LOL Will you guys make it til next month in this world? I mean Cobra has a track record, your group has one for talking way too much and then leaving with some excuse. Smilodon, what happened to en thebes? It was the same act there, and then just disappeared. Can you do something meaningful in a world besides just talking nonstop... Tee seems to be doing well in Zeta, Cobra is doing well in beta. What about you? I also dont remember colonizing being a sign of turtling... In fact I have seen many of the best players setup a colony at times.