PnP-The Anti-MCD Coalition

• Thread starter DeletedUser1048
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol No one said Sin.dicate is bad, also if you check the abp ranking we are obviously doing some attacking as we already destroyed a few MRA's in our area. Also why would you say Op 1 shouldn't be successful, you guys were planning it for days meanwhile we didn't plan on killing your CS for days so it is amusing that we killed so many CS in that op of yours when we had little time to react. Also 3 of 6 isn't good at all, especially when 2 are from the same player who didn't tell us about it. So in reality you might get 1 city from an active player in the op, is that successful in your eyes :p

so because Stingerray didn't alert you guys those cities don't count? what about when one of your members wakes up with a cs in his harbor, does that count? he didn't alert you guys in the forums prior, so I guess that doesn't count either. you guys can slice it any way you want, but the bottom line is you guys lost 3 cities...

DeletedUser271

so because Stingerray didn't alert you guys those cities don't count? what about when one of your members wakes up with a cs in his harbor, does that count? he didn't alert you guys in the forums prior, so I guess that doesn't count either. you guys can slice it any way you want, but the bottom line is you guys lost 3 cities...

Too many 'you guys' in that reply... We lost 3 cities and we will probably lose that war... But this has been a great fun to see all these alliance work 'together' (Yeah, I know you don't like us to say that) in order to destroy one 33-members alliance...

DeletedUser1048

Stingerray never told the alliance about the cities being under siege, so my point is that it isn't an accomplishment to take his 2 citieswhen his alliance couldn't even help him. Yeah and we are taking a city from you guys at this moment and have sank numerous CS. You guys out number us 150 to 30 and you guys are still barely gaining anything except lower confidence level. We are fighting 4 premades right now and have minimal losses and all you can brag about is 3 cities.

DeletedUser2569

What about we all just keep saying the same things over and over again? :D Since we already are heading in that direction.
Yes we lost 3 cities, no one ever said otherwise. We just said it's way easier to take a city of a player who is offline ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

This made me laugh lol. Like I said though, the more bragging you do about something early on, the worse it's gonna look when you end up rimmed. Early success doesn't automatically equal a win.
& I still don't know what Josephs talking about with his whole temper tantrum talk. He never did post any proof even when we told him too. But yes, let's not count the two cities taken from one of your best players just because you didn't know about them. You're telling me you don't have tripwires in each others cities? If not you best tripwire every single city. We dont wanna hear any of this "it doesn't count" stuff when you start losing more cities. :p

DeletedUser2569

Either you don't have any tripwires in ModeE's "Work Related" or you are just very slow to react on attacks :)
I had a CS there for more than 2 hours without a single incoming attacks, so i don't hope there were any trips :p

Anyway Raffy can't you read what i'm saying?
king leo ii said:
Yes we lost 3 cities, no one ever said otherwise. We just said it's way easier to take a city of a player who is offline
So that is equal to saying an offline city don't count? or am i wrong here?

DeletedUser2610

Do you not attack when a player is offline? I am sure you do its common sense?

DeletedUser308

Well ModeE was offline. Don't see us making up excuses. Only difference is, we'll actually do something about it and break the siege. :p

DeletedUser2569

Excuses? xD Saying it's easier to conquer an offline player is an excuse? :p
I think everyone can agree it's a fact-.-

DeletedUser308

Wow you guys are impossible LOL. I feel like im talking to PH here. You're clearly trying to take away from the fact that we took two of your best players cities. Fact is, we took them. End of story.
You guys are just like petrika. You have a little success and you come on the forums and brag brag brag. Even made a PNP. When we've taken 3 cities and you're about to fail on the one you're trying to take unless you triple the birs you have in there. & we did have trips in there, but not all of us are french and are awake at 7 am :p

DeletedUser2610

Wow you guys are impossible LOL. I feel like im talking to PH here. You're clearly trying to take away from the fact that we took two of your best players cities. Fact is, we took them. End of story.
You guys are just like petrika. You have a little success and you come on the forums and brag brag brag. Even made a PNP. When we've taken 3 cities and you're about to fail on the one you're trying to take unless you triple the birs you have in there. & we did have trips in there, but not all of us are french and are awake at 7 am :p
Get em Raffy!!!!

DeletedUser2569

Who said Sin.Dicate was bad?
And i seriously don't think this will be a long war... I do hope it will be, but we are quite outnumbered here ;)
The odds of MCD winning this war is extremely low :p

Please tell me how this is bragging?-.-
You guys are blind-.-
Right now i'd rather talk with PH than you guys...

Btw. You talk about this like it's some serious war.... I can't take a 4 vs 1 seriously at this point in the game xD
and PnP is for FUN, please realize this game is all about FUN >.<
It sounds like the only ones having fun is us xD

DeletedUser1048

Raffy the CS landed at 10 EST, you don't have to live in Europe to be awake at that time. You took 3 cities big deal, again 2 of them could have been prevented if we knew you were taking them. Truth is you guys keep bragging that you took 3 cities, like it is an accomplishment. We aren't bragging, just laughing at you guys since I expected you could do better than what you have. Can I remind you we are outnumbered and surrounded by enemies on all sides, truth is the fact that you have only taken three cities is sad.

DeletedUser2569

@symb
Who you talking to? :p
most people in this thread knew it were coming ;)