PnP-The Anti-MCD Coalition

• Thread starter DeletedUser1048
  • Start date

DeletedUser1048

Please tell me how this is bragging?-.-
You guys are blind-.-
Right now i'd rather talk with PH than you guys...

Btw. You talk about this like it's some serious war.... I can't take a 4 vs 1 seriously at this point in the game xD
and PnP is for FUN, please realize this game is all about FUN >.<
It sounds like the only ones having fun is us xD

Exactly they don't read our post, they just make false accusations to try and make us look like bad people and it isn't working. lol I know they take this way to seriously, they keep acting like this isn't a one sided war which it is. We are outnumbered and surrounded on all sides, so I can't understand why you guys make such a big deal about everything. I think we are the only ones having fun based on the remarks from TR :p

DeletedUser308

Here you guys go continuing to twist words lol. Not everyone lives on the east coast either. What about west coast? that's 7 am there. That's 8 am Mountain and 9 am Central. We don't wake up early and go to grepo right away. But once we found out we acted. & killed that cs. Looks like someones low on birs.

& Leo you're telling me you knew we'd kill that cs? so if you knew, why'd you make people waste their time and birs?
Exactly they don't read our post, they just make false accusations to try and make us look like bad people and it isn't working. lol I know they take this way to seriously, they keep acting like this isn't a one sided war which it is. We are outnumbered and surrounded on all sides, so I can't understand why you guys make such a big deal about everything. I think we are the only ones having fun based on the remarks from TR :p
Were making false accusations? says the kid trying to say I swear at his members and always yell at him then doesn't post the proof when he's asked to. ;) were simply questioning what you guys are saying. Btw thanks for the earthquake on beta, id take since it's only got 163 birs (what a waste of silver) but I get bad morale. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Here you guys go continuing to twist words lol. Not everyone lives on the east coast either. What about west coast? that's 7 am there. That's 8 am Mountain and 9 am Central. We don't wake up early and go to grepo right away. But once we found out we acted. & killed that cs. Looks like someones low on birs.

& Leo you're telling me you knew we'd kill that cs? so if you knew, why'd you make people waste their time and birs?

lol Maybe to keep you guys worked up and it is really working :p
Yeah I know not everyone lives in the East Coast, but 7 am isn't a hard time to get onto grepolis. Low on biremes what are you talking about, only about 8 guys sent support. Also how are we twisting words, that is what TR has done from the start of this thread. I am just making harmless observations :p

DeletedUser308

lol Maybe to keep you guys worked up and it is really working :p
Yeah I know not everyone lives in the East Coast, but 7 am isn't a hard time to get onto grepolis. Low on biremes what are you talking about, only about 8 guys sent support :p
How do you know were worked up? i'm sitting here eating a popsicle :D having a laugh on skype about all this. 7 am? are you crazy? who wakes up at 7 and goes onto grepolis? i'm sorry but some people have better things to do. Like SLEEP.
& it only took a handful of attacks to kill the cs. Maybe you guys need to have a talk about participation? :p we killed the cs with about 20 attacks left to hit. Got a lot of people mad about not being able to get aby bps right now. :mad:

DeletedUser2569

If i had though that from the moment i begun siege i wouldn't ask for bir support;)
But please read what i wrote... i said we all knew it was coming, i never said from when we knew it.... We do have a skype chat and when i saw that you had more than 20 incoming attacks and some containing more than 200 LS (gj on that), i kinda realized it was a lost battle.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
So when Mflip sends a CS with little GU support, he's a noob and his alliance is rubbish? But when you do it's okay, because you planned it?

DeletedUser308

You asked for bir support, but "only about 8 guys sent support." Sounds like your alliance doesn't really like to participate. :eek:

DeletedUser2569

Sadly that is the truth in this case;) I won't lie about that.

DeletedUser2569

Also some people HAVE to wake up at 7 AM to actually do some work (yes also during weekends) ;)
And they might like to check grepo just before they head out for work.

DeletedUser1048

Btw thanks for the earthquake on beta, id take since it's only got 163 birs (what a waste of silver) but I get bad morale. LOL.

lol Happy you wasted your silver on Beta for nothing, especially since I don't play anymore. I just logged on today to see if anybody in my alliance wanted the remaining cities I had and decided tocast some spells on few of my favorite players ;) Looking through all those Beta battle reports I see that I got 50k dbp from RD and there allies since I left so I guess my cities must not have been easy to clear :p

DeletedUser1685

lol No one said Sin.dicate is bad, also if you check the abp ranking we are obviously doing some attacking as we already destroyed a few MRA's in our area. Also why would you say Op 1 shouldn't be successful, you guys were planning it for days meanwhile we didn't plan on killing your CS for days so it is amusing that we killed so many CS in that op of yours when we had little time to react. Also 3 of 6 isn't good at all, especially when 2 are from the same player who didn't tell us about it. So in reality you might get 1 city from an active player in the op, is that successful in your eyes :p

The very first post of this thread included Our alliance name and was saying how bad we all are.

I am starting to see why you all react the way you do...

Anyway..
Good luck, kids.

DeletedUser2569

Why don't we just discuss all this in 1 thread:\
The arguing are beginning to get really pointless now...

DeletedUser2714

i know this is a PnP and all but i must point out 4 out of the 6 ops planned by us (TR) & (The Sindicate) are now completed successfully, sure we had a hard time taking them, as would be expected, fighting a formidable enemy, but it was a good run and in the end we came out strong...So really this PnP is kinda useless as it doesnt really change anybodies minds about what went down...sorry to discredit you like that joseph, I did really enjoy it, except for all those stupid reports...for future reference, there was wayyyyy to many reports lol, i read like 3 and then scrolled down...

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are impossible LOL. I feel like im talking to PH here. You're clearly trying to take away from the fact that we took two of your best players cities. Fact is, we took them. End of story.
You guys are just like petrika. You have a little success and you come on the forums and brag brag brag. Even made a PNP. When we've taken 3 cities and you're about to fail on the one you're trying to take unless you triple the birs you have in there. & we did have trips in there, but not all of us are french and are awake at 7 am :p

Last count i have looking at the forum is 3 have been captured successfully, 1 is under seige and looks to be swinging to the good guys and 1 failed that was targeted and 1 failed that was on the fly.

so 4 out of 6 equals 67% success rate. Not Bad.

Last edited by a moderator: