PnP: TBC's Coalition against Lockdown.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I hack... Dang moderators are here... God now I have to run from the cops again! uuuugghhh this is getting old. like the 10th time this week.

DeletedUser

ya last week the cops were on hunts for me 24/7 I think they will give up. Who would think of checking a strip club ( I am sitting in the middle of a strip club on a laptop). LOL JK

DeletedUser

Wow, way to put a guy down. You can't just change your mind about being at the strip club, you're there. or you aren't.

DeletedUser

I'd beg to differ. Simcity MRA that died pretty quick after pow actually put an op on you guys

Not to argue but as I said we started as an mra but once it got farther into the world we cut a lot of dead weight if you were there you probably saw how we were top 3 in average points per player and top 5 in overall BP with just 47 members. Just ran into bad luck when 2 of our top players went inactive at the same time and those damn vegetables decided to flip on us. Just to make me feel better I have to mention we gained 30k bp from their little surprise attack within 2 hours and lost no cities. This is what made us disband not because they hurt us we just decided we didn't want to fight a 2 front war for months to eventually have Pow move in on inactive cities and take us down just seemed like a waste of time when we could go crush the veggies with Pow which was our new goal in life :)