PnP: TBC's Coalition against Lockdown.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser

How did you know I was in the shower with my nice panties? :O

DeletedUser

Just don't tell him about the live feed you set up for the rest of us to enjoy :p

DeletedUser

Shhh... you never know who's listening! I won't tell him... Shhh... I'm watching it right now.

DeletedUser

While we did fail in Delphi and were an mra at the beginning we weren't horrible as some have said we were ranked 7th with the 3rd highest points per player with 45 members and we were fighting POW for weeks until our northern allies turned on us we were actually doing quite well and with this coordinated start and selective recruiting we are doing I only see us doing much better here. And we outlasted TBC by a long shot ;p

DeletedUser

Juktas Journal Coming soon

Juktas Journal Is coming out April 3rd at 3:00PM Eastern Time.

[spr]We have interviews with the top 7 alliances. Are alliances already making enemies? What wars will start immediately after BP ends? In one of our interviews a foreign claims he is going to destroy the United States?
[/spr]

[spr] Jaktas Journal Is made by SousaGenius01 and Johnny0530[/spr]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9767

While we did fail in Delphi and were an mra at the beginning we weren't horrible as some have said we were ranked 7th with the 3rd highest points per player with 45 members and we were fighting POW for weeks until our northern allies turned on us we were actually doing quite well and with this coordinated start and selective recruiting we are doing I only see us doing much better here. And we outlasted TBC by a long shot ;p
I'd beg to differ. Simcity MRA that died pretty quick after pow actually put an op on you guys

DeletedUser4610

TBC failed on Iota, the only world I have seen them. They lasted around a month.

DeletedUser

And Zeta, and Beta, and Epsilon, and Rho, and probably the rest of the worlds. All of them died within a few weeks, one lasted a 1 1/2 months.