PnP: TBC's Coalition against Lockdown.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Ahhh a new world. A time to get ready for some intense combat. A time to look at everyone for a few days and prepare dream about killing them all. Unless you're The Borg Collective.
gxtDK0I.png

Well Gengar seems to have a bit of an obsession with me and any alliance i'm in. But approaching us and trying to establish diplomatic ties in day one? That's a new one. Anyways, after doing my bit of trolling. I left Gengar to do whatever he was planning to do. After all, he didn't seem hostile and I was busy farming. I kept building my city and was eventually pushing the top ranks when suddenly this appears.

ZhwmiCT.png

Seriously? You get trolled by us and immediately determine that you need the help of another alliance? In the first day no less? Do you really fear us that much?

Well there you have it, folks. The Borg Collective is apparently forming coalitions on people that they don't like. As I've said before, i'm not leader, but i'm always up for a good challenge. :)

DeletedUser9767

Lockdown is an MRA and so is Borg. I'd love to see them pact because, you know, more blood for me.

So please, make peace, not war.

DeletedUser4951

I really fail to see how Lockdown, 44 members in a single location, most on core islands, is an MRA. Out of the top 5 we have the second least amount of members. Counting the 30 rule (needing 30+ members for your average to count) we would have the second highest average and thats with most of our team joining late. Other alliances are also gunning to be above our member count and I doubt that LD will stay in the top 5 for long due to other teams recruiting.

But you are entitled to your opinion. If TBC and LD pact, I will probably leave immediately.

DeletedUser9767

read up on their past mate. You'll see a trend.

Mind you, if you do get into war, I take you guys over Borg any day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

I really fail to see how Lockdown, 44 members in a single location, most on core islands, is an MRA. Out of the top 5 we have the second least amount of members. Counting the 30 rule (needing 30+ members for your average to count) we would have the second highest average and thats with most of our team joining late. Other alliances are also gunning to be above our member count and I doubt that LD will stay in the top 5 for long due to other teams recruiting.

But you are entitled to your opinion. If TBC and LD pact, I will probably leave immediately.

You need 30 members for your average to count?
Dang it >_<

Time to randomly invite some people
jk

I think all SeaAngler is getting at is that Lockdown horribly failed on Delphi

DeletedUser9767

charl is my non-trash-talk translator, since that's all i can speak, punk.

DeletedUser

This looks like it could get interesting :p Pacts and Coalitions on day numero uno... Seriously xD
Borg is officially making themselves into a laughing stock, seriously doubt they'll last long.

DeletedUser4951

Then lockdown failed on Delphi. That was then and this is now.

DeletedUser4951

The past means nothing on either end. So bury it and focus on Juktas. ;)

DeletedUser

I hate your islands next to me. Go away. :D

DeletedUser

YES YES YES!!! but what about FRIENDS! I am the founder of an alliance! and I received an invite! *** is that! They are the first to go on my hit list! I bet I could 1 v. 74 them! they stink! lol now someone needs to start a sink or swim. I will

DeletedUser5088

Hmmmm

so Borg came to me wanting us to team up against lockdown
then lockdown came to me wanting us to team up against borg.

DeletedUser

Charl, just see who offers you the most food :p it's what I'd do anyway...