PnP: Stop...Hammer Time!

DeletedUser4951

We don't have a spy in your alliance. Do we really need one? Haha You landed a CS in one of our harbors and our came in and posted about it. The second we sent LS, he yanked. Some fight that was.

PS Candy, even if your alliance was bugged its still possible to work through it. Last I checked I was able to keep a competitive fight up lots of times despite being in a spy ridden alliance. Face it you're alliance is too cowardly and impotent to actually launch an offensive. All of those many CSes will sink or at best have a 10% success rating. I'm sitting right in the middle of your core and nobody has done anything. Lots of us are in your core on your core island. No real resistance.

DeletedUser

Smilodon you talking again. How many citys have you personaly taken from the Rebelion anything worth mentioning

DeletedUser4951

I launched an 8 hr CS into your core two days ago, it landed and the player was on, nobody bothered trying to stop it.

How many towns have you lot taken off of us in general

The score is 33-2 and we haven't even put a lot of focus on you guys.

Hey Sparks, wanna talk about how you just tried to conquer Icy13?

Its okay to feel sad... But seriously maybe you shouldn't be talking about me not conquering anyone when you're 0-2, you just flopped miserably in your attempt, oh and I actually have conquered a TR player. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah my CS got destroyed i didnt get the bir support i thought was coming. ill find another target and try again.

DeletedUser4951

Sparks, do you not get it yet? You just witnessed it.

You're not candy man, the city isn't Home of the Candyman, you will NEVER get that support you were promised. All your bireme support is tied down protecting your founder who hasn't even gotten an attack in like a week. Its why we walk into TR towns so easily. You think that i'm just tossing unwarranted insults at you and your alliance. Yet there you have it. You got 200 biremes in the town? And we had no idea the siege was going on until Icy logged in. In that time we quickly organized LS and blew the CS away. The amount of LS that was going to be headed your way could have killed a significant amount of birs. But you might have won had your leader actually organized proper support and stopped focusing on protecting himself.

You should ask yourself what I asked you this past weekend. Is this REALLY how you and the rest of TR want to go out? Fighting for a leader who doesn't even really support you. Candyman is a leech on support that might have held out your siege until more support showed. All he does is make excuses about non-existent spies and never organizes. Yet he has the audacity to say that he's going to beat us. Unless his plan is bore us to death, then I don't see how.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the candyman sent support on that and maybe 5 others but that was it. i was dissapointed we sent a mass mail and posted on the forum when it landed. most of my aliance dosnt seem to understand taking warhammer citys is important in a war.

DeletedUser4951

Yes, but there's still a ton of LTS. We saw Candy's support. It was 20 something biremes. Your leader, one of the top players of TR, is only worth 20 biremes to your cause. While being protected by much of your alliance, he has only managed to build 20 biremes or is only willing to spare such amount. Most of your alliance knows that you're not taking a WH city in a head on fight. The other guy was smart and just yanked his CS once the incs started rolling in.

Have you ever seen Home of the Candyman? There's a minimum of 200 biremes in there almost all of the time. The Rebellion only helps its top players and leaders. That's what makes them weak. As you just witnessed, we will help anyone in our team provided that they inform us properly. On the flip side, nobody will help the average joe in TR.

DeletedUser4951

Dodging the point I see. I would complain but this is progress. At least one of you knows how to dodge now. ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe because the alliance doesn't WANT to fight WH because they know that's a losing war and the ship is sinking quickly with that one..

Seems most people in this world want to play sim city.. Too bad thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9020

Maybe because the alliance doesn't WANT to fight WH because they know that's a losing war and the ship is sinking quickly with that one..

Seems most people in this world want to play sim city.. Too bad thisisgrepolis
They won't be in the top 15 for after a fortnight

DeletedUser

Ohh I hear ya dalec. Most of the top 15 won't be in the top 20 by the end of April ;) tehe

DeletedUser

This thread is hilarious months after the fact.

The Rebellion... thanks for my brief time at #1 DBP... no thanks for ever supporting me back.