[PnP] R.I.P. Les Capetians

Or should I say, repose en paix?

Kudos to OOA for the power play. They are now undoubtedly the alliance to beat in the event of WW era.

With the Chigs eyes in the west, it appears they failed to account for their former ally's territorial aggrandizement. And now, with the Chigs war weary and looking weaker than ever, I wonder how they expect to counter the beast to the east?

The irony, of course, is that OOA was on life support several months ago when the MC-led AN was carving them up. The Chigs exploited OOA's desperation and the circumstances by recruiting traitors from the now-defunct Squirrels, co-opting OOA, and declaring war on AN. While AN crumbled, OOA grew stronger with the pressure off of them, and then filled a huge power vacuum when Chigs ultimately dismantled AN.

And now it all comes back to bite the Chigs in the sea bass. As the saying goes, Karma is a big witch.

DeletedUser10405

I ghosted my account as did many of the former Les Caps.

It's over folks, just blowing up Les Caps moved WW back a month. Imagine when Me, Carlton, LRKR, etc. go ghost. You are all just wasting your time.

But Mega is correct. This all started when the Chigs promised not to recruit any APN players because they were afraid the world was not going to qualify. They did anyway and guess what, it's not going to.

DeletedUser

please explain how you, mcc, LRKR, and others would cause the world to close? unless you have a lot of multi's thats just 3 people that aren't active... as for your cities they would be absorbed and Chi would go on without you. Seems pretty narcissistic to think that you are that keystone to Chi but its even stranger that' you posted it in the external forums, are you trying to seek credit for being full of yourself?

Innogames staff has said that activity has never dropped to the point of closure before WW began and that it was highly unlikely that it would happen.

i enjoy this game most of the time but to know that i participate with grown men that are so childish that they would try to ruin a world, though very unlikely, to spite everyone else is a little sad.

DeletedUser10405

It's simple math. We weren't going to qualify more than likely anyway but now with Les Caps gone and most of their members ghosting their accounts or quitting we really wont make it. The top 50 aliances have to have 250 million points lol, you won't even get close.

I'm off to EN server. Have fun playing sim city here.

DeletedUser

Reaching the age of the World Wonders depends on the total score of the top 50 alliances. The required score is reduced each month so that worlds with smaller alliances are able to reach it as well.

yep that was pretty simple to disprove...

p.s. the benchmark is at 198 million now not 250, do you even fact check before spewing ignorance? I don't understand why you, of all people, would criticize simmers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Innogames staff has said that activity has never dropped to the point of closure before WW began and that it was highly unlikely that it would happen.

That is not what they told me and 10 other players. I think you are trying to convince yourself this world is not dying. The world has a 30 day countdown that will start when there is less than 300 players (a player is defined as someone with a city). Right now there is less 650 of which only a little more than 300 are even active or playing. As accounts start to ghost it will get worse and worse, not mention with no action people will get bored. You keep saying you talked to innogames, so they either told you something different than they have told 10 other players or worse you are lying. I told you on Skype the first day I came back I thought the world was in trouble. I am more convinced of that after being back for a couple of weeks. I really dont care if people stay and play this server, I don't have a dog in the hunt. But you are misleading people if you are saying that there is no chance this world will close. Could it make it to ww? Sure but it is going to an uphill battle.

DeletedUser

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fc3j52h65

I have not lied about anything, I'm disappointed that people with nothing invested in this world are trying to close it out of spite. People can quit a world if they are displeased or have better things to do but I don't think they should quit based on misguided advice from people that have no interest in seeing a world finish or try to finish without them.

just to be clear I have never had an interest in WW, it is not the reason I log in every day, but I know others are and if that is the case then they should know nothing is certain in Chi. This world will not close on any one individuals say so

Last edited by a moderator:
And like clockwork; in true Chiguanas fashion; they poach another.

Bay Hawk leaves Neph and starts his own alliance consisting of a single member. This sounds familiar. What could he be up to, hmmm?

Blame Wulfgar is next. Like Bay Hawk, that's a long time coming, too.

TTBBE and OOA -- stay strong, stay right. Resist the sirens call. Chigs are nothing if you can't steal your members.

DeletedUser10142

I am next? What do you know that I don't? I will never leave my guys. Thank you for speaking for someone you don't even know however...

DeletedUser9287

ok for one bay has not left neph there were some issues that were worked out ye the server is in danger of close but as post above states that wont happen i have just rejoined the world and it is in total chaos not only do TTBBE and chig/neph not want war the whole thing was started by 1 player i spawned into 025 and so far only 2 TTBBE players have even attacked me and only 1 has attacked me because they want to the other simply does it for BP and i have mail from one player who hates the fact that were at war but hey when your the alliance founder i guess u can start whatever u want with 0 consequences so really the only person who want this war would be chicken cuz he feels entitled to whatever city he wants and will break any pact to get it so if u are pacted with TTBBE watch out for chicken as for OOA and chig war i haven't been back long enough to speculate on it but from what ive seen chigs are not done most have fought long and hard yes but they wont be giving up any time soon.
anyway just my opinion on all this junk.

DeletedUser11243

Welcome back to the server Slayer94. Sorry you ended up in 25.

This is a war game. So the war between TTBBE and the Neph/Chigs was inevitable. Especially after TTBBE became the #1 alliance, as it was at that time. I personally like and respect many of the Neph and Chig players. In fact, I can't think of one that I don't like. It has been a pleasure to battle them as it has been a pleasure to battle Phoenix Rising. Again - war game. Kind of the point.

Now as to the origins of the war, perhaps some regrettable events occurred, but we can't change the past.

DeletedUser9287

i was told chicken wanted a Neph city and decided he would take it without asking and he still hasn't gotten it

DeletedUser11243

I'm sure you were, and Chicken is big enough to take the blame for it, but had he not done that, do you really think we would be coexisting peacefully? No.

DeletedUser9287

we could have who knows ik alot of people on both sides dont want to be fighting and the amount of ppl left in the world is low i had my 5k city and i was ranked in the top 500 ppl its kind of scary how many people got rimmed