PnP....MCD's contradictory statements...

• Thread starter DeletedUser2714
  • Start date

DeletedUser2714

Well guys...we finally come down to it. MCD has talked alot of smack about this "war" (i dont know if 2 days can count as a war) and even went on to prove that the "coalition" against them was not all that great and that they can't touch us...here look at this EXTREMELY long list of reports and a bunch of smack talk
Hello everyone, it seems like every alliance in our area has decided to go at war with us at the same time. TR, DI, The Sin.dicate, and NML all decided that yesterday was the day they would launch there full blown ops at MCD. So you might be thinking, wow MCD must be getting destroyed right now since it is 4 against 1 but as expected we are getting a great laugh from the amount of epic fails already. All of these alliances claim to be experienced but after looking at some of there attacks I think they mean they got experience in sim city o.o

Alright so we start off with TR launching 3 CS at King Leo, which was part of an op they were planning for a few days. So one would imagine that their alliance op should have knocked King Leo out of the ocean, but of course when fighting against MCD things never go as planned :p

So this first CS gets killed by enacting seastorm, I wonder why they didn't cast a spell on the attack since they are such a great alliance :s

Then King Leo let this one land just so he can snipe it with his slinger nuke, please note that when he sniped the CS it was 3 in the morning where he lives:

So already 2/3 failed, the next one also failed and it came from a player who has all his cities in our core thisisgrepolis

So after those 3 TR CS fails, The Sin.dicate gets in the action and launches a few failed CS of there own. Here is the first CS which we let land so we could snipe :D

Then this one kills the CS 20 seconds after it lands, don't know why such a top notch group would leave a big window to snipe :s

So already I have shown you 4 CS fail
WOW that makes the coalition look like a bunch of fools doesnt it??
Well apparently this "war" (once again...only 2 DAYS!!) has gotten to hot for them and they (MCD) are rapidly losing all the courage they once had. MCD has went so far as to desperately ask for a merge into TR
King Leo II said:
today at 16:06
Hey m8.
We know this war is 1 sided and even more now when 3 of our members joined you guys...
I want to propose a merge between TR and us.
The merge is on your conditions ofc since we are not really in any position to demand anything:p

Also i just want to say i have no hard feelings for anyone in TR, you were just simply better than us:)
which our fearless leader and also our Noob Founder both rejected (multiple times...NO means NO!
NoMeansNo800.jpg
:confused:) Seems to me that MCD has made a complete 180 degree turn from their previous position. You dont hear to many MCD players nowadays talkin alot of trash talk on the forums...but thats ok, thats the way we want it. Most of us dont have time to deal with remarks like that. We here at TR hope that MCD is able to regroup and consolidate that we may actually fight a worthy enemy, but unfortunatly it is not looking good for MCD...The WHOLE world is against them and they lose hope, courage, their go-go juice, and whatever else makes them go...but remember...MCD doesnt go down without.....asking for a merge so we can save our butts??? what is that? you just took the little bit of dignity and reputation you had left and shredded it. Finally, I would like to ask a favor of this Grepolis community...Please pray for MCD...they need all the prayers they can get ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

Try to read all my posts in the trash talking competition we have had :)
I haven't changed my statement at all;-)
You guys have just been blind:p

DeletedUser271

This PnP is... How could I say that ? Useless. Yes, that's is, it's useless. Sometimes, PnPs are funny... Did you even try to make some humor ?

DeletedUser2569

So according to you dragon we both have a useless PnP right? :)
If we agree with you that Joseph's PnP was useless, can you agree with us that this is useless as well.

DeletedUser2714

So according to you dragon we both have a useless PnP right? :)
If we agree with you that Joseph's PnP was useless, can you agree with us that this is useless as well.

im the one that made it and in hind sight...i also think it was useless, but in my personal opinion it was alittle funnier than josephs...but then again my humor prob flies right over little kids heads....so i understand where you are coming from...

DeletedUser271

im the one that made it and in hind sight...i also think it was useless, but in my personal opinion it was alittle funnier than josephs...but then again my humor prob flies right over little kids heads....so i understand where you are coming from...

Little kids heads ? You really think you are more mature than us ? Then, why don't you prove us who's the best on the game instead of opening such useless and not funny PnPs ?

DeletedUser2714

Little kids heads ? You really think you are more mature than us ? Then, why don't you prove us who's the best on the game instead of opening such useless and not funny PnPs ?

I believe we kind of already had...im sorry this hit home to you kyllmen...i really am, but in REALITY maturity is not really affected by how "good" you are in this game...if that is what you base your maturity level on i definitely have you beat...

DeletedUser271

I believe we kind of already had...im sorry this hit home to you kyllmen...i really am, but in REALITY maturity is not really affected by how "good" you are in this game...if that is what you base your maturity level on i definitely have you beat...

Hmm I really think you guys have a problem with reading our messages -.-" I said that if you were really mature, then why did you make a PnP instead of proving how good you pretend to be in game... You should learn to read...

DeletedUser2714

Believe me I know how to read...but when I read that reply it seemed like you where saying why don't you do this instead of this. ..but anyways we don't pretend to be good...as you can see in game, those are bold words coming from somebody who's alliance is asking for a merge to save themselves.

DeletedUser271

Believe me I know how to read...but when I read that reply it seemed like you where saying why don't you do this instead of this. ..but anyways we don't pretend to be good...as you can see in game, those are bold words coming from somebody who's alliance is asking for a merge to save themselves.

King Leo's asking for a merger because he wants to thank us for our loyalty. I'm not asking for a merger, I hate TR, even if they're the best alliance on the server and I'll never join them. I was in MCD since nearly the beginning and I'll be there until the end, no matter if I loose my city for that.

DeletedUser

King Leo's asking for a merger because he wants to thank us for our loyalty. I'm not asking for a merger, I hate TR, even if they're the best alliance on the server and I'll never join them. I was in MCD since nearly the beginning and I'll be there until the end, no matter if I loose my city for that.
Merges are for nubs

DeletedUser2569

I won't join TR :) I just don't see any points in ruining this world for players who really want to play here.
Bull offered me to join TR and i have also been invited to Sindicate, but i don't feel like joining any of them. Personally i don't really like TR, but i got no major problems with them (except their always angry attitude:p). Sindicate is the only ally i would consider joining in Theta right now.

And alteclansing you haven't really proved you're a good player in this world. TR is a good alliance, but i don't hope you play seriously on this world, since you are not that great here:)

DeletedUser2714

No. ..you are right leo ...this is not my main world ...I really only joined this world to try out some new strategies I'm on Zeta first and foremost

DeletedUser2569

We're kinda in the same boat then :) Except this is my first world in almost 2 years.
And ofc i did spend quite a lot of time in here.

DeletedUser308

Obviously were good if you guys tapped out in 2 days Kyllmen. ;) you'll never join us because you'll never get an invite. LOL.

There goes Leo with the whole angry attitude thing again :\ Got nothing better to argue with. You may have to join Sin.dicate to save your own butt. Since you're losing two more cities.

DeletedUser2569

Raffy please read my post again... I just said i declined the invite-.- I'm not trying to save my own ass. Just the other members from MCD who would like to play on Theta from where they're at now.
And Raffy why do you HAVE to say that i loose 2 more cities? xD Again you seem desperate to prove something :\