PNP - Lost Boys (Now Riot.) vs Drakon

DeletedUser11502

As I look over the carnage that was left as another city is taken. I pause for a moment of reflection as I assist in burying the dead, and listen to the cries of those that lay wounded. This a task I insist on doing as a reminder of what brought us this point. A page approaches with a drink of wine, I wave him off and think back to the beginnings of this war and shake my head at the memories of its inception.

I remember the Drakon envoy approaching us with the suggestion that our two alliances would work well together, then the attempts to negotiate with their leader, Aleki, and then the surprise attacks. I am still surprised at the restraint The Lost Boys showed, which was considerable; the diplomatic delays by the Drakon alliance spoke volumes,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11502

contrasting their leadership’s character with our open negotiations. Through two days of attacks, we sunk every colonization attempt even though we were outnumbered 5 to 1 for cities.

On day three, we released the Dogs of War and within days Drakon cities began to fall one after another.

Over the next week or so, we were approached by several likeminded alliances and merged with them to form ROIT. With the others making us even stronger, more Drakon cities began to fly our banner. Though only once did a Drakon flag fly over one of ours, that flag was burned a short time later.

DeletedUser11502

As we discussed issues with other alliances, I was surprised to learn the amount of contempt there was for Aleki in the neighboring alliances, even some who would prefer he be removed from this world, not just sent to the ocean rim.

I motion for a command general to attend me, “Inform the command, this does not stop until Drakon is no more” as I pick up my shovel to bury another fallen comrade, I noticed that he was a Drakon soldier… noting that in death their livery matters not.

DeletedUser11502

Current standings

RIOT.: 31

Drakon (and Drakon II and Drakon III): 3

smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif

DeletedUser11502

The war has been won.

As for Aleki... Let's just say he's Aleki. He defeated himself, we just helped him along.