PnP - Legion Of Shields

DeletedUser

I was about to invite everyone to an all you can eat buffet known as the Legion Of Shields, but maybe because of my doings, maybe the doings of others, but the MRA has Vanished?

I was farming a few of them and was going to invite others to join in on the action because they are spread so far I cant attack all of them :(

but they are gone for now, perhaps they will return?

Anyway my name is Legend, I am located in the Mid far east of 55, and I am looking for a respectable alliance to join. Until I meet such an alliance I will continue doing my own thing.

I am 42nd in ABP only because my farms refuse to keep feeding me :(

I am an overly aggressive player, I like to attack, attack, attack. I have the app you can never catch me off guard. More than that I'm a survivor and have confidence in my abilities, so I will be fine on my own til I meet that elite alliance I am looking for, thanks for your time, and Happy Farming!

Maybe I will collect others along my travels, and discuss a power merger, or make a powerful alliance myself if I come across the right players.

Legend

DeletedUser

Good luck on finding something over there. Alliances have been rising and falling in O55 pretty rapidly.

DeletedUser

King sytharian was quitting thought it would be funny if he sabotaged or so i heard

DeletedUser7919

I was about to invite everyone to an all you can eat buffet known as the Legion Of Shields, but maybe because of my doings, maybe the doings of others, but the MRA has Vanished?

*Falls over laughing* You think even for a moment it was YOUR doing? Stop! My bladder can't take much more of you. You hit ONE player last night because we wouldn't join your inactive alliance after that member logged off for the night. I don't think that constitutes as farming a 'few members'.

And why didn't we join your inactive alliance you may ask? Because you threatened us with bad grammar: "You are going to join, or you are going to be die!"

DeletedUser

Your too funny ;)

Some of your members were inactive so you haven't realized they were being farmed yet, you will figure it out when they don't rejoin I guess, and that guy he's been getting farmed since 20 minutes out of BP. I send 1 mass mail of war to your alliance and you guys disband...

Trust me I'm seriously the one laughing :D

you don't even deny you are an MRA :)

DeletedUser

I was farming a few of them and was going to invite others to join in on the action because they are spread so far I cant attack all of them :(

but they are gone for now, perhaps they will return?

Anyway my name is Legend, I am located in the Mid far east of 55, and I am looking for a respectable alliance to join. Until I meet such an alliance I will continue doing my own thing.

I am 42nd in ABP only because my farms refuse to keep feeding me :(

I am an overly aggressive player, I like to attack, attack, attack. I have the app you can never catch me off guard. More than that I'm a survivor and have confidence in my abilities, so I will be fine on my own til I meet that elite alliance I am looking for, thanks for your time, and Happy Farming!

Maybe I will collect others along my travels, and discuss a power merger, or make a powerful alliance myself if I come across the right players.

Legend

Wow an Inactive Alliance that wants over 80 People to merge into 6 and only 1 is active. It should be the other way around. not like anyone would want you any ways.

DeletedUser7919

Your too funny ;)

Some of your members were inactive so you haven't realized they were being farmed yet, you will figure it out when they don't rejoin I guess, and that guy he's been getting farmed since 20 minutes out of BP. I send 1 mass mail of war to your alliance and you guys disband...

Trust me I'm seriously the one laughing :D

you don't even deny you are an MRA :)

You're not close enough to farm anybody -- unless you take looong slow transport ship rides to another island-- save for three members. And two of us haven't been hit, thus the remark of only one member getting hit last night. That member, your neighbor, is who you hit. As far as the MRA comment, I didn't think it was worth my time to answer. But apparently, you think it's worthy of something. So here goes: We're an alliance that has merged with several other experienced alliances. Not an MRA that just sent out a bunch of invites. Pull up your pants, son, and wipe your nose. You look ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Really? LOL so now Parthenon is an experienced alliance, yea it was only their former founder who disbanded you... Smart move there. 1st of all I know the founder of Parthenon, and he told me he sent an invite to whoever and than left on Vacation. That doesn't sound MRA to you?

and it really wasnt as far a boat ride as you claim ;)

Furthermore your city is now reserved by me... We will talk more soon... See you in game!

DeletedUser

Really? LOL so now Parthenon is an experienced alliance, yea it was only their former founder who disbanded you... Smart move there. 1st of all I know the founder of Parthenon, and he told me he sent an invite to whoever and than left on Vacation. That doesn't sound MRA to you?

and it really wasnt as far a boat ride as you claim ;)

Furthermore your city is now reserved by me... We will talk more soon... See you in game!

You realize that my Alliance merged to Legion of Shields to right. Lets see Multiple Awards, 20 Citys in another world, Expereinced Vet., Alliances members that trust him and will fight with him......nope you dont have any of those.

DeletedUser

BTW I'm chatting with panthera on skype right now. He says Hi, and confirms that parthenon was a joke ;)

DeletedUser

server trash

His facts on los are all wrong. He had been told about us not being a mra for one specific example. This clearly proves he ignores information he is given.

DeletedUser

The Point is my PnP campaign against Legion of Shields has lead to multiple in game chain reactions which are echoing and reverberating all throughout the world ;)
This is now above just me, I could leave this world now, and your alliance would still fail ;)

Server Trash you say- yet I got this idea from 1 of G.R.O.M's guides... Not that you know the name ;)

Childress you talk so much about your shiny pretty silly little trophies... Yet the only ones I care about aren't even on your profile. Mr. 20 cities in an almost year old server seriously???

I can't imagine who is impressed by that. Rank number 1 in MU has 99 cities. When I play seriously I have 10 cities in the 1st 3 weeks, so I apologize for not being impressed that you have 20 Cities after playing on a server for almost a year...

Yes I am just goofing around on this world, yes I play my main world on the en. Server under a name I will not mention where I am ranked 24th in that world... and have way more than 20 cities :p, and way better trophies as well, if that's what your really into.

And yes even goofing around I bet no1 in your alliance can Rim me :p

Furthermore since I don't respect you guys as players I'm just going to say this Loud and clear. I refuse to continue speaking to anyone who I feel is beneath me as a player:p
That specifically includes but is not limited to Childress, Meridian, and aliciayyyy :p
You are illogical and unreasonable players the 3 of you. Perhaps MU was a little to easy if players like Childress are running around gawking over trophies and the 20 cities he managed to gain over the course of a year...
Buddy I've lost more cities than that in a shorter period of time by better players, and lived to continue playing that same server. I've tooken my licks already it isn't by going through this game Unchallenged that you become a pro, I'll tell ya that right now.

Get that BP up, all of you!, and expect to have to fight to keep those pretty little cities in the future ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

I'm sitting here counting the number of times you've edited your post. *Chuckles*

DeletedUser

The Point is my PnP campaign against Legion of Shields has lead to multiple in game chain reactions which are echoing and reverberating all throughout the world ;)
This is now above just me, I could leave this world now, and your alliance would still fail ;)

Server Trash you say- yet I got this idea from 1 of G.R.O.M's guides... Not that you know the name ;)

Childress you talk so much about your shiny pretty silly little trophies... Yet the only ones I care about aren't even on your profile. Mr. 20 cities in an almost year old server seriously???

I can't imagine who is impressed by that. Rank number 1 in MU has 99 cities. When I play seriously I have 10 cities in the 1st 3 weeks, so I apologize for not being impressed that you have 20 Cities after playing on a server for almost a year...

Yes I am just goofing around on this world, yes I play my main world on the en. Server under a name I will not mention where I am ranked 24th in that world... and have way more than 20 cities :p, and way better trophies as well, if that's what your really into.

And yes even goofing around I bet no1 in your alliance can Rim me :p

Furthermore since I don't respect you guys as players I'm just going to say this Loud and clear. I refuse to continue speaking to anyone who I feel is beneath me as a player:p
That specifically includes but is not limited to Childress, Meridian, and aliciayyyy :p
You are illogical and unreasonable players the 3 of you. Perhaps MU was a little to easy if players like Childress are running around gawking over trophies and the 20 cities he managed to gain over the course of a year...
Buddy I've lost more cities than that in a shorter period of time by better players, and lived to continue playing that same server. I've tooken my licks already it isn't by going through this game Unchallenged that you become a pro, I'll tell ya that right now.

Get that BP up, all of you!, and expect to have to fight to keep those pretty little cities in the future ;)

i still think its funny that you have to Write all of this. i guess some one is try to over Compensate for something lol. And the number 1 player in Mu for 1 buys Gold.

DeletedUser

I would like to take this time To Introduce everyone to the Official Scoreboard Between me and Legion because I know they say so much things it makes you doubt the fact that they are an MRA, and a Buffet of free food, but I assure you they are all the above!

-iLegend-: 8
Legion Of Shields: 0

ScoreBoard:
6aLNI

6b3tZ.jpg

6b3yz.jpg

6b409.jpg

6b3Dl.jpg

6b3FN.jpg

6b3It.jpg

6b3Kh.jpg

I highly encourage everyone to take part in having the fun of Destroying Legion! They are easy, and the BP is FREE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it interesting that Cimbowa and Aliciayyyy (both leaders) attacked without anything to protect their transports. At least mjunh made an effort with defending them :p