PnP: HoT Doomed to Fail :P

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser6486

read this from the bottom up, he is the definition of a noob, I tried to be nice and help him, but I guess some people are just so bent on trying to doom themselves :p

Okay, well you can tell me how that turns out when you are rimmed in a few weeks
Catmaster today at 21:17
If you fail to mass recruit, you get overwhelmed by shear numbers. I made this mistake on Ithaca.
Catmaster today at 21:16
Lol. Most people?

So you have conversations about how much of a "noob" I am?

This is not 2008, update your vocabulary.

There is not one single strategy. Learn to consider the opposite when dealing with your mental set.

I'm basing my strategy off of the "13th legion" on Ithaca. Mass recruitment and then purge.
decky66 today at 21:03
LOL :p, this is why most people call you a noob, I'm going to let you in a very important tip when running an alliance, you can choose whether or not to listen to it, but don't say you weren't warned. RULE #1 is Quality over quantity, why you may ask? that is because when you mass recruit you get a lot of of players. Some may be half decent or even good players. However the majority will be people who are inactive, and can't use the forum correctly. You also become a top target to attack early in the game so people can nick bps from you guys. This is ultimately the downfall of many alliances in the early game.

On the contrast outpacing is extremely different. Outpacing is when your number of members doesn't change, but rather your points and total bp goes up. This is usually done through recruiting less, but more active and experienced members. If you want a perfect example of an alliance that is thriving through that system, check out the alliance CHIguanas on the Chi server.
Catmaster today at 20:29
That is the same thing in this game.
decky66 today at 19:58
No, that's not called outpacing, it's called mass recruiting
Catmaster today at 16:48
So are we still at war or whatever? It does seem that i was right, I outpaced you.
Catmaster on 2014-03-31 at 22:26
ten*

No thanks however, I just joined a pact with a large alliance.

I think ill be fine.

DeletedUser

Just going to say, this is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Who goes onto a game forum and complains about somebody being a "noob" in 2014?

DeletedUser

I ve decided to come back but I wont be posting much.

Catmaster. Learn from Decky. I have and now im successful in Juktas. I have lots of respect for Decky66.

Youll end up like me in psi if you mass recruit

DeletedUser

I'm taking everything into consideration. I only took issue with how he presented himself, that is all.

DeletedUser9662

Says pacted with a large alliance, you talking about us at FBD?

DeletedUser

His four person alliance "declared war" on me when I accidentally invited him. I believe I may have joined the pact a few hours later, but for unrelated reasons.

DeletedUser9662

His four person alliance "declared war" on me when I accidentally invited him. I believe I may have joined the pact a few hours later, but for unrelated reasons.

When you invite someone who is in a different alliance that is called recruiting, a sign of war, :)

DeletedUser

LEARN.....

catmaster , i will teach you a little story...there was an alliance called alliance of Kings...they were so powerful in the beginning, they had thought they would have won the world...they set up academies...2 of them in fact...and where did they end up? Nowheresland

I know you all know that story...especially you Decky66 ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm... sounds like age of gladiators in the last world Ithaca.

DeletedUser

I guess I am guilty of doing that, though it was an accident. Joining the pact had more to do with the fact that I could already tell that your alliance was doing far better than mine, and I figured that it would be better to participate.

DeletedUser4951

Fighting over recruitment is a noob thing to do in general. Anyone who actually puts "inviting our members" has had a few bad experiences with cheating in relationships in my experience. If anyone is going to pick a fight over an invite, then they're either trolling or very silly.

DeletedUser

Would you like another enemy, i'm hungry for noobs, as is my alliance.

Peterpanic

Philosopher
first off I'm pretty sure its illegal to burn cats except in Russia, Russians have no souls. Secondly your right cat calling people noobs is so whatever came before 2014

DeletedUser

first off I'm pretty sure its illegal to burn cats except in Russia, Russians have no souls. Secondly your right cat calling people noobs is so whatever came before 2014

Wait... what year is this? I still live in 1934 and calling people noobs is very much appreciated then and rewarded by the Holy Emperor of Mankind. :D