PnP - Gangland: Special Edition

DeletedUser

gangland.jpg

Welcome to this week's episode of "Gangland". This week, in our special edition, we will be going deep undercover into the slums of Ocean 45. Ocean 45 is a dreadful place and has been claimed by the violent street gang known simply as "The Gang". Them and their "sister alliance" known as the "Gangster Disciples" are known to run the streets with an iron fist in this region so we will be especially careful while filming this episode.

As a precursor to this episode, here is a picture previously released by anonymous members of The Gang. This picture clearly shows that they are a force and mean business:

[spr]
Mexgangs.jpg
[/spr]​

My first stop was to see a proper initiation performed. I was led deep into The Gang territory by my classified informant and nearly ran when I saw it.

[spr]
tg_pnp_bath.png
[/spr]​

Keeping all of this in mind, I proceeded cautiously into Ocean 45 in search of some of the more notorious members of The Gang.

I was shocked at what I found.....

PokeMoreSmot

[spr]
tg_poke.png
[/spr]

LaChris

[spr]
tg_lachris.png
[/spr]

Diocles

[spr]
tg_dio.png
[/spr]

tisophene

[spr]
tg_tiso.jpg
[/spr]

MCBOB200

[spr]
tg_mcbob.jpg
[/spr]

jeffmouse1 & DVUS96

[spr]
tg_mouse_and_dru.png
[/spr]​

Obviously, I was confused. I thought this crew was that of dangerous gangsters, yet you can see by the evidence that I truly had nothing to fear. Although their appearances were nothing to fear, I was still skeptical so I decided to eavesdrop on two of the members standing on a corner.

[spr]
Funny_Gangsters_38.jpg
[/spr]​

OK, so maybe they are just gangsters with an odd image and an affinity for discussing aerodynamics of head wear.
They must still be vicious to have taken territories in not only Ocean 45, but also in nine (NINE!!) other oceans.

I had the chance to view their battle skills while I was filming and, needless to say, I was not impressed.

[spr]
tg_pnp_1.png

tg_pnp_2.png

tg_pnp_3.png

firefight_1.png

firefight_2.png

[/spr]​

In conclusion, there is something to be learned here. Not everything revolves around numbers. It must be easy to mark your territory when there is no one around to stop you.

Just remember, it is never a good idea to back a Rabid animal into a corner.

DeletedUser2770

OMG, this was one of the best PnP I have seen

Dont matter what team you are on you must give props.....

Kudos,

DeletedUser

yo schup when u joining us man!! i was just about to message you on skype to see if u were allowed to come play, have u seen much of our progress?

DeletedUser

yo schup when u joining us man!! i was just about to message you on skype to see if u were allowed to come play, have u seen much of our progress?

:\

Stay on topic guys. Seriously!

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser11396

I would like to see a version of this for every top alliance ;)

DeletedUser2770

We dont need a PnP for EoD, all we need is a picture of a sinking ship......

Get a Hydra coming out of the water and put my face on it and were done

smiley_emoticons_ben_cow.gif

DeletedUser

Glad everyone liked it =]
Just wanted to updated everyone that on lgeitimate, O45 conquers, we are currently winning 38-3 against The Gang & Gang Related.
You may see other stats in there, but those were other ocean cities that we did not fight for and/or handoffs to should be members of Rabid. Even if you count them, I think we have proven that TG is far from immortal.
Quite frankly, just a bunch of simmers doing simmer things.
Of those 38 conquests we have against TG & co., they have not tried to seigebreak even once.Not once. Even when I know people are asking for help.
All you TG members - is that really the definition of teamwork? I mean, give me some DBP, jeez.....

DeletedUser

Simmers are an acquired taste. Usually i prefer to let them settle in and build my cities up before i clear them out and knock down their walls. But alas, be aware that they are usually noobs and have awful researches researched that makes me extremely angry....

BTW, great job on this fine work of art, it should be published...

DeletedUser

Lol we ARE in their main ocean.
We are in O45.
That is where all their "talent" is

DeletedUser11785

Haha you can call TG simmers and noobs and talk about how they suck but they have the crowns, and talent to prove that they aren't simmers and noobs. They will move along and take anything that threatens them, just ask Hydra, and EOD I am sure they have rimmed more alliances just don't know about it, and I am not aware of the alliance you are in but trust me your time will come., and you cannot ignore the map of US 30 they still have about 6 months till WW and they look like that? They are insanely good. They have many many crowns to prove the are good and don't sim.