PnP-Drunken Ninjas

DeletedUser3109

People seemed to have stopped the treasured grepo tradition of PnPing but I am here to bring it back.
They call themselves the
Drunken Ninjas yet they are made up of players who refused to fight TSF then Mercs 2 in hope that just because they are under a different banner they think TSF is not going to take them out. If TSF would leave us alone for 2 weeks we could make an example of them. The funniest thing about the Drunken Ninjas is their leader Bizarre probably contacted Mercs 2 like the original jumpers and got rejected then made an alliance whose only goal was to take members from Incognito and then hope that TSF would be to busy to kill them. Their leader did choose the right name as they are like Ninjas loyal to no one but themselves. He is also right in the sense that they are all drunk as they some how think changing your name will stop them from getting eaten. To sum up everything I think the only rightful name for them is ...
Drunken Cowards
drunk losers.jpg
Finally a Question for the Audience:
If a Giraffe called himself a Horse is he a Giraffe or a Horse?

Sorry for the picture size how was my first PnP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol sounds like to me you are mad that your alliance failed. Plus for the record I was apart of one of the Incognito alliances and seeing how things were ran there made me leave. Another thing is we have been getting into mini battles with TSF so refusing to fight them is just nonsesne. No one ever asked DN to fight anyone. We do things our way so you making this is pointless.

Take it to the game O57 is where you can find me and the remaining Incognito alliances lol. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser3109

I am not angry like I said I was bringing the PnP back. I couldn't find that many faults with TSF besides taking in old members I don't like to hold grudges and I am not going to be the person to give my address and say come fight me. Our alliance failed yes because we let Mercs 2 grow in our ocean if we had taken them out from the start we might have been a dominant force in the world today. This is Grepolis like you said things happen and I will deal with it.

DeletedUser10975

I appear to have a different concept of "good read" than everyone else...

DeletedUser

I am not angry like I said I was bringing the PnP back. I couldn't find that many faults with TSF besides taking in old members I don't like to hold grudges and I am not going to be the person to give my address and say come fight me. Our alliance failed yes because we let Mercs 2 grow in our ocean if we had taken them out from the start we might have been a dominant force in the world today. This is Grepolis like you said things happen and I will deal with it.

I see how you dealt with it lol. Merged your alliance into the Knights family and then tries to invade O57. I see your style.

DeletedUser3109

I was going to take Tartarus before we merged, in fact My CS was launched while still in Incog. and what do you mean tried you took cities from players who just merged are you guys going to act like you stopped KotR from "invading" 57. How can we invade an ocean you don't even control, Any of the alliances in the area could put up an op against you guys and you will probably fold and a good percent of the players would leave just like they did when TSF attacked. You may think you just stopped an invasion but you have done nothing but take cities from players who just getting their bearings after entering a new alliance with different rules etc. You even revolted most of them before they joined the alliance. Brag all you want but that does not change the fact that most of the cities you took had zero support from any of their alliance mates.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you something. Drunken Ninjas is nothing like Incognito. Just because you had a few opps ran on your alliance and you guys folded doesn't mean mine will. You talk about Drunken Ninjas as if you are stating facts about our alliance. The truth is you know nothing of us. Everything you say about us is just nonsense. All I see in your post is nothing but excuses.

DeletedUser3109

"Drunken Ninjas is nothing like Incognito" yet at least 50% of your members are Incog members who joined to escape the war may be you didn't but the others definitely did. and the 50% that are former Incog players make up most if not all of your top players. They are still the same players except with a new leader. You say you guys are nothing like Incognito but after being with Incognito for a couple months they still jumped ship they have been in DN for a month they are going to jump or self preserve when things start to get bad. They don't have loyalties with anyone but themselves and a new alliance is not going to change that.
Yes I knit-picked what are you going to do about it? :p

DeletedUser

We going to fight you to our very last. Funny how you need the number 8 alliance in the world to fight us.

DeletedUser3109

You mean your going to fight us to your very last. A lot of the other guys are going to jump somewhere after a couple weeks of fighting.

DeletedUser

I loose you were right. People all of a sudden wanted to quit lmaoo. I got rid of the alliance. I knew we can't win that fight, it was pretty obvious. I had my little fun as being a leader. It was fun while it lasted. Something I always wanted to do.

Can't say I don't know when I'm beat. Every man for them self now.

DeletedUser8025

Another fun thing to watch. I never seen so many people quit, give up, disband, ghost , or just surrender so fast then this sever.

DeletedUser3109

Yes it seems the few players who didn't quit like Destruction, tatersalad and Grimbjorn are in good homes right now.