(PnP) Don't Count Your Cities Before They VM

DeletedUser11833

Welcome back to another addition of "Look what this idiot sent to Young Guns right before he ate it"!!! Today's special guest, Halosaur!

Thanks to some religious Young Gun vacation mode probing (Long range Hydras and Fire Ships ftw :D), it was discovered overnight that Halosaur was going into VM. His start time was quickly narrowed to a three second window this morning and the four active members of the number one alliance got to work!

So what do you do when Young Guns has a CS landing withing 20 seconds of your VM starting? Well, if you learned anything from our last addition, you run, hide, and pray that they don't go for the remainder of your cities as well. Halosaur decided to do the exact opposite, and sent YG a little message...
d26ed15789d996095189a2d1360dce91.jpg

Well, after they made an example of Mainkiller7 back in the day, everyone should know not to send a message like this to Young Guns. After all, messages like that are the only motivation they ever get up in O54! Shortly after receiving this message, another 11 CSs were put in the water, and the real fun began! Long story short...
56308b982fc28e6c61950840fe4e9683.png

The sieges aren't done for another 13 hours (Why the hell do you research democracy Halo?), but they are as good as ours! So yeah yeah yeah, thanks for all the cities, bud...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16173

Welcome back to another addition of "Look what this idiot sent to Young Guns right before he ate it"!!! Today's special guest, Halosaur!

Thanks to some religious Young Gun vacation mode probing (Long range Hydras and Fire Ships ftw :D), it was discovered overnight that Halosaur was going into VM. His start time was quickly narrowed to a three second window this morning and the four active members of the number one alliance got to work!

So what do you do when Young Guns a CS landing withing 20 seconds of your VM starting? Well, if you learned anything from our last addition, you run, hide, and pray that they don't go for the remainder of your cities as well. Halosaur decided to do the exact opposite, and sent YG a little message...
d26ed15789d996095189a2d1360dce91.jpg

Well, after they made an example of Mainkiller7 back in the day, everyone should know not to send a message like this to Young Guns. After all, messages like that are the only motivation they ever get up in O54! Shortly after receiving this message, another 11 CSs were put in the water, and the real fun began! Long story short...
56308b982fc28e6c61950840fe4e9683.png

The sieges aren't done for another 13 hours (Why the hell do you research democracy Halo?), but they are as good as ours! So yeah yeah yeah, thanks for all the cities, bud...
I thought i was the idiot.

DeletedUser16173

Some people research Democracy because they need the extra time to break the siege. They also just want to annoy the person sieging their city. Hoping that they will pull CS. Tip this never works.

DeletedUser4878

captain dangerous loves the democracy too.

DeletedUser16209

The message was a poorly calculated strategic move, I will definitely take my lumps there. The idea was to contain your ambition and get you to really focus on one or two cities. Clearly, it didn't work out. I was also running on very little sleep over the entire weekend (thank you YG) but I wouldn't use that as an excuse for the performance or sending the message in the first place because I know how much time grepoholics spend on this game, myself included. The scope of the matter definitely widened after the message so that, more than any lack of sleep, was the biggest factor and I own that. The fact that sending mass CSs once you found the time wasn't your first option is suspect but I can appreciate needing some motivation lol.

For the democracy, please. I took those cities from people who researched it and when I converted it to a ship/myth nuke in which I didn't nearly need all of the remaining research points. Why give up CPs for removing multiples democracies in cities in which I don't need research points? So you can cut that slander out.

But the rest is well earned. Gg Cachet and everyone else who helped tee this up.

See ya on the other side.

DeletedUser5524

The message was a poorly calculated strategic move, I will definitely take my lumps there. The idea was to contain your ambition and get you to really focus on one or two cities. Clearly, it didn't work out. I was also running on very little sleep over the entire weekend (thank you YG) but I wouldn't use that as an excuse for the performance or sending the message in the first place because I know how much time grepoholics spend on this game, myself included. The scope of the matter definitely widened after the message so that, more than any lack of sleep, was the biggest factor and I own that. The fact that sending mass CSs once you found the time wasn't your first option is suspect but I can appreciate needing some motivation lol.

For the democracy, please. I took those cities from people who researched it and when I converted it to a ship/myth nuke in which I didn't nearly need all of the remaining research points. Why give up CPs for removing multiples democracies in cities in which I don't need research points? So you can cut that slander out.

But the rest is well earned. Gg Cachet and everyone else who helped tee this up.

You're one of the best guys here Halo so don't get discouraged. This is all in good fun. Hope you enjoy your break and look forward to being woken up by you when you get back :p

DeletedUser11833

Zeeker is right, you're a good player, and this is all in good fun, but you're in the wrong alliance! Not that we would let you in at this point
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif

DeletedUser16139

Much respect to that! I'm agreeing that you're a good player, I still disagree on the democracy matter tho, that's a level more to tear down the Acad, so potentially the freed pop needed for an additional LS/Flyer ;)
Enjoy your break and keep your eyes open when you're back, you know I'll make you :D