PNP Devil Bar And grill

DeletedUser

I believe our Kind Friends at Devil bar and Grill where under the impression their bar was something spectacular!

Here's what they thought their devil looked like:
a29ma8.jpg

When in reality it was something more like this
2zyy0s9.jpg

They also told me they had an amazing bar setup so i thought it would look something like this
2lbntr8.jpg

Then when i walk in i saw it was dirty and disgusting
5k0uwk.jpg

Their leadership Believing they were superman really turned out to be sloth in a superman outfit
5kh7rq.jpg

So i figured they'd need a Heath Inspection, but put it aside for the time being...

Until i Found out Something Very Shocking! from Aweshock... It seems TheCook knowing my vast database of info thought ahead and sent a grunt in his alliance(who i will not mention his name) of to do his dirty work)

DGB where trying to set up and underground operation against my alliance... A very Bold move so I approached TheCook who before this was in the process of trying to nap with my alliance

So he denied all connection and said that player would be kicked the player was kicked and even i could not predict his next move. My alliance revolted the players cities once he was kicked planning to take them... so this player was in revolt working out the kinks of a nap I thought I could sleep safe so i did.

When i woke up 2 of my 4 cities at the time where revolted and the others had been cleared of offensive units all by DBG. Not only that, but one of the players who revolted me was just kicked out of the alliance then then rejoined them and got their full support.

At this time i was fed up with how dirty they played and figured it was time for a good ole' health inspection

b5mr91.jpg

The end result--->here

GREAT LEADERSHIP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This message came from an upset player after he has his city taken because they leaders took all the support for their cities!

To the leaders of this alliance, and everyone else’s if you care.

Two of my cities went into revolt yesterday afternoon. I posted in the forum under the revolt tab for all to see. I got support from four players three of them were from Pax Britannica Warriors. The only member from Devil Bar And Grill that helped me was Galden which sent me 160 troops.
It seems Swamp Fox Brigade ran an OP on us and in return it looks like a few of us lost cities. Including myself don't get me wrong I have been playing grepo for almost 3 years I have lost cities before, it happens. However when I went into the forum to post an update I found that both of my posts had been deleted.

I have been in alliances before that the founders/leaders think the only reason they have members is to support them when they need it regardless of who else may need help. I did not think this was one of these alliances till last night when I was in revolt and all I heard was TheCooks city is in revolt everyone has to support him now.

So since this is just another alliance formed by a bunch of buddies from another world/server that are only in it for themselves. I have decided that I do not want to be a part of it.

For all of you that disagree with me check out the revolt tab. And then check the stats http://grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=us10&an=Devil+Bar+And+Grill&rt=points and you can see for your selves.

Oh yeah and my other city is still in revolt although my revolt posts have been deleted.

P.S can a forum mod help me out and give it the actual PNP title??

DeletedUser3157

@.@ poor choice on the support side of things. His sly attack plans were well, underhand.

-Vys

DeletedUser

Over the next few days i'll have some updates too :)

DeletedUser2569

This forum needs more PnP, so very nice to see someone who can make a good one! ^^
If i could +rep you i would, but i have already +repped too much:\

DeletedUser

Apathetic, i just wanted to say, you are the reason i stay in school. You are the reason i study hard. Thank you for setting the example of what happens when you fool around in school.

DeletedUser

Apathetic, i just wanted to say, you are the reason i stay in school. You are the reason i study hard. Thank you for setting the example of what happens when you fool around in school.

See everyone I set a great example of time management!!! College plus Grepo ohhh and lets not forget I'm better then you at both.