PnP: Barley-Pop-Man

DeletedUser

An incoming attack was coming towards the city of Barley-Pop-Man...and then it hit. All of the defenses were wiped. Chaos began and the unhappy citizens took to the streets to protest. The revolution had begun! Attack after attack landed into the harbor as the government tried to make a feeble attempt to regain its defenses. Alas the revolution had ended and it became part of RadioActive.

Why?

Because of the unhappy citizens that didnt like the cruel leadership of Sir Kipper...If you dont know what Im talking about, I took a picture of it

Unhappy_Citizens_by_SrVnDaNK.jpg

You see how unhappy they are? And now they are glad to become part of RadioActive Empire! Look, our resource production increased so much!

We talked with an unhappy citizen in Barley Man Pop

Me-Did you like Sir Kipper?

Unhappy Citizen- He made us pay so much taxes and so when the government was attacked, we had our opportunity

Me- What do you think of the current government?

Unhappy Citizen- I love it. The taxes are lowered by so much. The government then was so communistic that we couldnt do what we wanted. Now the economy in this city has improved so much thanks to RadioActive Empire! Long Live RadioActive!!!

Me: Im sure you must be happy with the new government...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe.....JK no im not...Niko just informed me of this how Sir Kipper got Destroyed

Im only in Ithaca thats all

DeletedUser9662

but but but Agents my friend :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I no know u. I live in France. You live in USA. We dont each other.

-French Agent

je' m'appelle French Agent
( My name is French Agent)

DeletedUser9771

Must have been an op on everyones other server... Very slow day on forums :(