PnP "All-Alliance Noob Trophy"

DeletedUser427

The All-Alliance Noob-Trophy

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to Nidhogg, your source for all things RotD in World Beta. I’m Paarthurnax, and today I have a special honor to share with not only Essence of the Gods, but the entire Ocean 65 and World Beta. Today, Nidhogg hands out its first ever All-Alliance Noob Trophy. Returning readers will remember my earlier article, “The Noob Profile”. Well, several of those actions came from the alliance that eventually merged into Essence of the Gods. It was our hope through this merger the new alliance would be stronger and more experienced. It is clear this has not happened. Before the official presentation of our award, we’d like to walk you through the reasons for this honor.

The Noob Defender
How should one defend a city against farming? The experienced player knows if an incoming attack is not a CS, to send away all troops and ships, to call out the militia, and to hide resources by spending them in the senate, barracks, harbor, academy, or hide them in the market. All of these are common mechanisms to not only defeat the incoming attack if possible, but at the least to show the attacking player you are not going to be an easy farm for them.
What does Essence of the Gods players do? I’m glad you asked.
First, the spy report shows there are no defensive troops to speak of in a city, so a farming attack is sent.
539044_1860052263930_463681016_n.jpg

The farming attack arrives, to find out the defender has recalled his swordsmen, but not called up militia, nor hidden the offensive troops, nor the resources. Oh, what noobs-ye-be!
419791_1860052663940_1309398995_n.jpg

The Noob Leadership
But just having members who are learning how to play the game is not enough to win the All-Alliance Noob Trophy. You must also have leadership who exhibits traits of the noob! Here is a prime example of what I earlier termed the “Angry Noob”. One who feels they can take on the world, and will destroy any and all who threaten all who dare stand up to their foolish choices. These include, but are not limited to, empty threats and ignorance of Grepolis traditions.

rigahhhh said:
really my alliance is going to and will romp your day
rigahhhh said:
nobody cares what worlds u got torched in, because tht doesn’t matter here you’re a dead man.
rigahhhh said:
we would have conquered you anyway
Dragonslayer said:
do what u want friend if u wish to turnh0stile we will not turn a blind eye to that we are expanding are alliance and you chose to think of it as takin in refuugees if u continue to attack my members I will declare war with u and forced to take direct action agains u I do not wishfor this but ur reasoning for attacking my members to farm them is not a good enough reason for me to stop expanding my alliance.

The MRA
But finally ladies and gentlemen, we have to give EotG the All-Alliance Noob Trophy for a simple, basic Grepolis reason: they are a MRA, and not a very good one at that. For starters, there are indications the members of this alliance would not even know what MRAs are. They might think its Mean Rough Attackers, or Moody Rachety Administrators, or perhaps Multiple Real (estate) Agents. Ok, so the last one was a bit of a push but I thought it appropriate considering they are going to be giving RotD lots of property!

An example of why EotG is MRA
199649_1860052463935_1374801128_n.jpg

I know that 41 members isn’t a whole lot, certainly not the 100+ some alliances in this world have. That’s why they are not a very successful MRA. There are only so many willing to join the failing enterprise that is EotG.

Also update on the BP between these two alliances:

RotDEotG
Members2041
ABP55981435
ABP since 8/232787419
DBP1862016
DBP since 8/23145186
BP (total)57843451
ABP% of BP96.8%58.4%
DBP% of BP3.2%41.6%

So Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for the big finish. We at Nidhogg, for their supreme work at noobing up World Beta, Ocean 65, would like to present the entire Essence of the Gods alliance with our first ever All-Alliance Noob Trophy. Congratulations guys, you've earned it!

531092_1860052543937_1802340825_n.jpg

As ever, I'm Paarthurnax, you stay classy Dragons!

Last edited by a moderator: