Please never, ever again open a "speed 1" world lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser7205
  • Start date

Jellaa

Citizen
Well, some of us like speed 1, as we like some faster servers.
Actually, there are a lot of players that like speed 1. Even with no moral and no NB, speed 1 is nice for life/game balance, usually there's no drama cause it demands maturity, strategy over brutal force and patience.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Jellaa, you've already got an alliance? ;)
I am not sure why people who don't play a server are so opinionated about it. Simply don't come to this party. Find yourself another one...then, ghost on it...
I love fast servers but I've been there so many times. I've won servers, I've lost some and I don't quit but try to find a way to have fun because I simply like the game. Speed 1 is a brand new challenge I want to embrace because I feel it will be about strategy and team sticking together to act when teamwork is needed. It will be about patience and persistence. So let it come! Then, if I get bored out of my mind, I'll see. But not now at the start. Because I actually feel it can be very interesting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11144

Had considered to join this world because no NB (yay) and no morale (yay). But I saw World speed 1 and was like whoa....lol. It is agonizing enough for me on speed 4 to see a colony ship take 45 minutes to get to the other side of the island. Can't imagine the frustration if I quadrupled that lol. I do get the life/game balance. As said by others, to each their own, but I couldn't see playing a speed 1. Perhaps I should try it......

Jellaa

Citizen
Jellaa, you've already got an alliance? ;)
I am not sure why people who don't play a server are so opinionated about it. Simply don't come to this party. Find yourself another one...than, ghost on it...
I love fast servers but I've been there so many times. I've won servers, I've lost some and I don't quit but try to find a way to have fun because I simply like the game. Speed 1 is a brand new challenge I want to embrace because I feel it will be about strategy and team sticking together to act when teamwork is needed. It will be about patience and persistence. So let it come! Then, if I get bored out of my mind, I'll see. But not now at the start. Because I actually feel it can be very interesting.
Exactly. Except Speed 1 is my favorite so far, I'm still getting used to faster servers...
And I've already got an alliance, thanks for asking ;)

DeletedUser16022

It is a nice change of pace in my old age... I do not mind the Speed 1 at all.