PLease modify farming procedure

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by koolbreeze, Jan 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. koolbreeze

koolbreeze Messenger

Can someone on the Grepolis Team please modify the game so that i do not have to go through 100 farms to select 8 hour farming, or 4 hour or 20 minutes of farming. Can a feature be created where you press one button and all 100 cities get to farm for 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you select. Currently it is very time consuming farming 100 cities even with the premium "Captain".
    If necessary grepolis can charge 100 gold to make this feature available.

2. couchcollin

couchcollin Citizen

I have to agree with this. Trying to farm anything over 60 cities just becomes tedious. It would be very simple to have one universal button that simplifies the farming process by choosing 15 min,20 min, 40 min, 4hours, or 8 hours. Clicking on one farming button for ALL your cities with one click. Anything that improves efficiency and decreases the monotony of the game is good.

3. Kyllmen

Kyllmen Olympian

I'd also like a button that launches all the attacks/supports for me. The game is the way it is, and automating it should not be a solution. If farming takes too much time, choose which cities you actually need resources in and farm only for those. That's called strategy and time management, and that's what the game is all about.

4. ExtremeJeff

ExtremeJeff Messenger

How about one button for each city's farming villages then? A compromise.

5. koolbreeze

koolbreeze Messenger

Good points are raised here. I hope however the management considers my request. If unable i understand, grepolis is still a great game.

6. MarkASp

MarkASp Senior Citizen

This feature does really need to be revamped on both the web and mobile versions.

In both cases, there should be a single farm-all button, that should farm all villages unless 1) the resources exceed the warehouse capacity; 2) you have multiple cities on the island, in which case you need to specify which village goes to which city; 3) the villages are not ready. This should also automatically take into account if a city has 'forced loyalty' in effect. You could of course specify loot instead of demand, but with the same exceptions as above.

This would simply be a select button for each island (defaulted to on, same as the villages default to selected now). If you don't want to demand from a particular city, you can deselect it. Or if you want to loot from certain cities, you select only those ones.

Unless I'm missing something on the mobile implementation of this, currently each time you select a city, you need to go back to the island menu, scroll back down to where you were, select a city, farm it, and repeat. Once you get to 10 or 15 cities, this becomes impractical. You should at least be able to scroll through the cities/islands with the city scroll arrows.

This would increase the value of the Captain, and might also discourage some of the bot usage since it would streamline the this tedious process.

7. koolbreeze

koolbreeze Messenger

Impressive breakkdown Mark

8. mutley1995

mutley1995 Newcomer

This is a must do

9. MarkASp

MarkASp Senior Citizen

Add this to the long list of "must do" enhancements. WW revamp, getting gold usage under control, controllable stone hail, etc. There is a long list of things that would improve game play without skewing it, but we get more heros and bandit villages.

ExtremeJeff likes this.