please help me finding this

DeletedUser

okay, it's not the easiest to search around for things when you are using speech recognition and your voice being paralyzed from the shoulders down. I was wondering if there were any places where my cities could not be demolished. While I was off-line or anything since it has continuously happened to me and I don't attack other players I just come on here once a day because that's all I can handle physically and set everything up to build while I am off-line. Anyways, I was told to check out Hyperborea , but I guess I'm kind of new to a lot and can't find it or ways to search for it. I don't know I'm lost. Thanks

DeletedUser

Hyperborea is a world in which your city cannot be taken, but it can certainly be attacked. Grepolis is fundamentally a war game so it can be a rough go if you don't want the war aspect....someone in all likelihood will and convincing them otherwise is a longshot.

DeletedUser836

Hyper is dying anyways, only 900 some people active out of the 1300 people.

DeletedUser10119

Pretty good actually considering its an old world and compared to the new worlds

DeletedUser

ha ha I'm an idiot. I had already something going on in that one. That's why I could not find it. And now it's the only one I have since I am guessing 6 or more times my city was demolished while I was off-line and I only do one city at a time until it is demolished

DeletedUser

yeah, I liked other worlds and the bonus things involved, but I will play in this one. If it means I won't lose my city when I am off-line and after all the time I put in when I am only online one to 3 hours per day, if that. I'd be on more if I was physically able to... Maybe once a week I am able to go little past 3 hours but even then, there's not a lot one can do in that little bit of time here. It's really annoying coming online and everything is gone and I never attacked 1st. I like the game, whether it be only one of a very few I am able to play with my voice or not. Just wish I would be safe from my city being taken, especially when I am off-line. Forge of Empire is the other one I play and it still is very slow changes only being on the little bit of time but it's great since I don't lose all the work I put in when off-line