Players not playing.

DeletedUser

I just started this game like a week ago and I'm now at like 540 something and everyone else on the whole Island is on 300 or below. Does players ever get kick off the game if they don't come on after so much time? I would like to get at least 1 active player on my Island because it really boring with me as the only active player and no one else to help donate to the farms so you get more back when you need more resources. There is not any free space on the Island I'm on to have an active player move to my Island. Any advice?

DeletedUser271

To have a free space on your island, there are 2 ways :
- you need to wait 14 days of inactivity (the player doesn't connect during 14 days), then the city will become a ghotst town, and finally, after few days, there will be a free space where the city was.

- the player deleted his account and his city(ies) became ghost towns, then you have to wait few days before the city disappear and become a free space

I hope I answered your question ;-)

DeletedUser

Thanks. How is the best way to make friends on this game?

DeletedUser271

You can join an alliance, and maybe you will meet people that may want to become your friend :)

DeletedUser

I started my own alliance and sent an invitation to every person on my island to see who responded but nobody has.

DeletedUser271

I started my own alliance and sent an invitation to every person on my island to see who responded but nobody has.
Maybe you should send them a message which explains what your alliance goals are, to show them that you are serious ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: