Planned Wars

DeletedUser9651

So anyone going after anyone after bp, and even if you wont say who anyone have a major op that's gonna happen soon. 8)

DeletedUser8513

I can tell U. That there will be jaw dropping effects on a lot of U, before midnight! That's if I We get our way.

Time's up, boy's & girl's. Let's get this party going on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8513

So, It seems Hydra went all out on Viking reborn. Incoming attack on going against the leadership. Vik's are holding their own. Kodo's to them.

DeletedUser4951

Viks didn't do very well. Founder in siege, losing cities here and there. I think they stopped one of ours.

DeletedUser8513

Interesting. What my reports from there, tells me there holding their own. Hummmmmmmmmmmm. I'll have check again.

DeletedUser11146

Heard rumors of Voodoo and Picnic going it with Wolverines somewhere in the mix.

DeletedUser4951

Voodoo and us are having skirmished. They busted one of our sieges and we've busted a few of theirs. All in all good fighters, but I don't think they like their current position.

DeletedUser11069

Voodoo and us are having skirmished. They busted one of our sieges and we've busted a few of theirs. All in all good fighters, but I don't think they like their current position.

We are getting request every day nearly to help them against pb

DeletedUser4951

One of their conquest ready players just got so tired of losing CSes that they ghosted...